Mike's New Tease

Jay_Sensei

just wait till tomorrow....don't be so obsessed and enjoy you're daily lives. I'm sure by tomorrow there will be something new. i know it's nerve racking and all along with all the anticipation but there's really no point staring at nothing. most probably, there's nothing there. we've been looking at it all day and the best we've gotten is an elephant (which we wouldn't have even thought of if it weren't for phoenix)

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

c'mon guys... can't you see that the picture used on this ...thing ocmes from this photo session : Posted Image ??? Do you honestly think that they could use an old photo for the new web design ... ? Think again... ;]

and maybe i see what i want to see on that "message" gif but i could bet that there's H and T letters appearing and going from that point i would say that it's a clue for conclusion that the new album will be released on the anniversary of releasing HT ;] btw it will be 10 years on 24th of october so... my guess is 24.10.2010 ; D

Highly unlikely considering that is a Sunday. It will be a Tuesday, you can bet on that.

I think, for your information.^^

you thought correctly lol

edit:

from marks facebook status

Decipher that message and it says 13 tracks on the cd and LP release on September 14. Oh dear.

Photoshop. 13 layers. Definitely significant. Turn it sideways on layers like 8 or 10 and it says Linkin Park something September 14.

Edited by easier2run077

According to Mark:

"Decipher that message and it says 13 tracks on the cd and LP release on September 14. Oh dear."

"Photoshop. 13 layers. Definitely significant. Turn it sideways on layers like 8 or 10 and it says Linkin Park something September 14."

He'll probably post this himself though.....

Edited by ProjektCharlotte

According to Mark:

"Decipher that message and it says 13 tracks on the cd and LP release on September 14. Oh dear."

"Photoshop. 13 layers. Definitely significant. Turn it sideways on layers like 8 or 10 and it says Linkin Park something September 14."

if you look up 2 posts...i just posted this haha

According to Mark:

Now there's some information!

According to Mark:

Yeah ¬¬,

mike make this imagine thinking in the 13 frames like the 13 songs of the new cd ¬¬

please guys, this image dont have any code,

just its an image, mike maybe downloaded from google lol

he wanna make time to surprise us.

[sorry for my english]

You know: mike tried to post something Monday night around the time twitter went down(11:30pm-12:00am) Thats 9pm in the pacific coast. He posted the "message" at the same time period the next day. Chances are we'll see a new post or tweet today at the time. Think about it, maybe they spend the whole day working, and at that time he can post whatever. I don't see anything happening tonight, but one never knows. :)