Mike's New Tease

Jay_Sensei

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just joined the site CANT WAIT FOR THIS CD!

has anyone tried inverting the colors yet? or flipping the image

Welcome here..

I tried both, nothing worked..

Probably the image will get clearer the next days until we understand what's the "message"

some one posted this in coments on mikes blog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox53BFwnUJg clearly not chester singing vocals are bad

plus somone said this

Catalyst says:

June 16, 2010 at 5:42 am

Hey Mike, which are the passwords for the 13 frames? You know what I mean…

...back vocal at 2:30 could be Mike :rolleyes: There are opinions the 2nd singer is Mike Wakefileld. It´s terrible sounding demo but very LP-ish, IMHO this is not a fake

Ah yes...this reminds me of my days as a halo nerd and I used to try to decode stuff and come up with theories for the promotional games like ilovebees and the Halo 3 promotional stuff. But in all those games most of the pictures that had something to do with the game wasn't as vague as this picture.

I think that this message does not mean anything, you can't see anything, it has nothing new and does not reveal anything about the new album, I think that everything that is supposed to have seen or want to see is a product of the desire to have something new, we are falling into a paranoia because of this, for me the "message" does not say anything new and just playing with our minds, our emotions, the emotion we want to hear the new music.-

Edited by andros