Mike's New Tease

Jay_Sensei

OK Linkin Park fans, we have entered an era. An era that won't soon be forgotten of Linkin Park fans of this age and ages to come. Tour dates, speculation of album titles, strange unexplained white dot picture things.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we've had the dark ages, we've had the ice ages. Welcome...

TO THE ELEPHANT AGE.

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, 2 things:

1. Am I the only person who remembers the way the Collision Course artwork was revealed? It was something very similar to this, an extremely blurry/pixelated image that got a tiny bit clearer every day until they finally announced the album.

2. On the other hand, I get the strange feeling this is a "tip of the iceberg" kind of deal. Seemingly random things like this can turn out to be portals into ARGs and stuff like that (anybody else remember the "I am trying to believe" message hidden in the Nine Inch Nails tour t-shirt that kicked off the entire Year Zero ARG?). This could be a clue, that leads to another clue, and so on...who knows.

Bottom line, you can pretty much rest assured that there's SOME purpose for this .gif file.

the first thing i realiced at this tease were 2 colums which looked like the L and the I from the Live in Texas Cover...moment, Live in Texas was with Metallica -> supporter?

Metallica are bigger than Linkin Park, and that's an obvious fact. Stop posting bullshit.

you should stop posting! its not bullshit, they were on tour together in 2008...and it was just a thought so dont take it too serious

They were on tour in 2009, and Metallica headlined, while Linkin Park were playing before them.

They were on tour in 2009, and Metallica headlined, while Linkin Park were playing before them.

That's not true!

Posted Image

And second: Metallica aren't bigger than LINKIN PARK according to me so don't say "fact" ;)

still waiting news about the new album :D

And second: Metallica aren't bigger than LINKIN PARK according to me so don't say "fact" ;)

To have to prove that Metallica is ahead of Linkin Park is like the theory of gravity; it's just a theory, but you damn well know it's true. Metallica are right up there with The Beatles and Led Zeppelin. That's a height that Linkin Park will probably never reach.

That's not true!

Posted Image

still waiting news about the new album :D

It's because that was a two day festival. I attended it, I know better.

The one day festival was in Finland, and look at the poster:

Posted Image

And they played before Metallica.

FACT