Mike's New Tease

Jay_Sensei

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it. Remember the MTM thing? The cover getting clearer and clearer till the whole image got clear? Yeah, but it was a Flash and we didn't have to wait that much - using some programs, we saw the cover the day it was uploaded. Seems like LP took warning - now it's not a Flash... :D

These things tend to lead to nothing...especially the first day. There is no way to analyze and hack the image since codes like this can easily be manipulated. They can add on to the code any time and/or add additional images to it as well. The code only shows the image, nothing more for now. The best two guesses are that the image will either get clearer....or it is only the tip of the iceberg and that it will zoom out to show a bigger image. it may only be just the corner of the album artwork.

EDIT: This is most probably the album artwork....no point releasing only a title to the first single or artwork of a single. Plus, we'll get the album title as well.

Edited by zaneroks94

I've been thinking it was a viral from the get-go. Remember the band has stated that they'd like to put out albums in new exciting ways several times. ARG's are awesome and it gives you something to actually do until the album is released.

Do you read this?

http://mikeshinodaclan.com/media/transcrip...n-chat-6152010/

"there’s a lot of entertainment and art to enjoy before the album comes out."

That's it!

wow! really interesting. sounds like he was uploading music somewhere. and is he saying the rumor of Sept. release is fake? and album is supposedly gonna be released not that much later!!! and what entertainment mike, torture and laughing at us?

some one posted this in coments on mikes blog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox53BFwnUJg clearly not chester

plus somone said this

Catalyst says:

June 16, 2010 at 5:42 am

Hey Mike, which are the passwords for the 13 frames? You know what I mean…

the quality is just horrible. i mean i guess there's a slight resemblance to chester but that is not chester's style at all. and i can almost say that even the singing in that version was bad....at best it'd be a demo. plus didn't mike say the new album was keyboard and drum beat driven? where was that in the song...nowhere.

EDIT: Just listened to the song again....it's only 2:53 min. long. Mike said the songs had a 4 min. average. and the second voice doesn't even sound like mike

Edited by zaneroks94

so im new here, and with all this message hoopla i thought it'd be an appropriate time to join.

p.s. i've been on here just as much as you all in the past couple days, staying up till the morning when the big announcement was suppose to be, reading every page of that thread and now this thread.

this is all making me SO excited.

so im new here, and with all this message hoopla i thought it'd be an appropriate time to join.

p.s. i've been on here just as much as you all in the past couple days, staying up till the morning when the big announcement was suppose to be, reading every page of that thread and now this thread.

this is all making me SO excited.

welcome to the site!

p.s. - try to keep it in your pants

i just took the main image in the message and edited it a bit.

Posted Image

for now all i can tell is that there's a whole bunch of squares and a giant rectangle on the left

EDIT: the image color doesn't not represent the color of the actual album

Edited by zaneroks94