Mike's New Tease

Jay_Sensei

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My speculation is that it is a 13 track album (potentially indicated by the 13 frame animated gif) titled “Site Two” (again indicated by the name of the image. it could just have been titled ‘message.gif’ but he may have purposefully named it ‘Site_Two.gif’).

My dear Mike. I think that you are joking or just want to torture me.

But I like it, so I’m immune to terror. I don’t think that I’m gonna screwed into that, right ;) ?

So I was sitting and wathing that strange thing. And I saw :

1. Nothing xD .

2. White dots …

3. An elephant (that elephant : http://tweetphoto.com/27276670 , I called him Mr Elephant xD) .

4. Letter ‘M’ like Mike ;) or it’s 11. And 8. Album will be 11.08 ? or 08.11 ?

5. At the end there is an outline of letters ‘LP’ like Linkin Park .

I make me totally crazy and I’m going to watch it every day . Maby someting is going to change ;) And it will be my revenge on you ! xD

Random post in the blog

hey, do you know anything that everyone else doesn't know about LP right now? Just curious since we're all so anxious and you seem to always know things beforehand.

Just look at what Mike has told you. He's said this is a journey, this is all part of it, he released a GIF image just like Trent did for Year Zero, he said he and Brad were listening to Dark Side Of the Moon the other day, they talked about a concept album a while back, and they have an epic new stage setup live. It all makes sense to me.

but what do you mean with a concept album? will they release b sides? sry but im disappointed...

This will help.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concept_album.....nm...thanks Mark..lol.

In a recent interview, Mike kinda stayed away from the concept album question when asked. He said something like "Where did you hear that?"....I'll try to find it....

Edited by LPFreak64

Mike has said that this WILL be a concpet album. That's not a bad thing! It just the means that the songs will all relate to each other sorta like "American Idiot".

He actually said it would not after he said it will. They back-tracked on the whole concept album thing.

But with what's happening now, it's definitely at least a bit of a concept. Or like Mike says a strong central theme.

Just look at what Mike has told you. He's said this is a journey, this is all part of it, he released a GIF image just like Trent did for Year Zero, he said he and Brad were listening to Dark Side Of the Moon the other day, they talked about a concept album a while back, and they have an epic new stage setup live. It all makes sense to me.

And with him still being in the studio leads me to believe that Mike will be mixing the album.

He actually said it would not after he said it will. They back-tracked on the whole concept album thing.

But with what's happening now, it's definitely at least a bit of a concept. Or like Mike says a strong central theme.

Not really backtracking, more that what was said previously was taken out of their context.

While looking for a quote, I found this:

Describing the record in more depth, Shinoda added: "This isn’t necessarily a record that tells a story about a character or anything like that, but I do hope the record has a sonic identity, from beginning to end, that’s distinguishable from the other stuff we’ve done and distinguishable from everything else out there."

Source: Ultimate Guitar

Sonic Identity? Sounds like a concept album to me....

Edited by LPFreak64

More than one person is mixing the CD. They have different people in there mixing different tracks every day and the band is picking what mixes they like the best out of those. Mike is one of the ones mixing. I think his friend Ethan (MTM DVD) is helping him with his. Neal Avron might be doing some, idk.

Breaking news, LP will be using

Posted Image

but seriously, the gif better be related to the big announcement.

They could atleast have added some background ambient song like they did with MTM , to make it atleast a bit interesting.

Its sad how they are going to hype this when they can't life up to it.