Mike's New Tease

Jay_Sensei

Tell me about it dude... I feel ashamed too. I just can't believe how many stupid people are in our country

Well, besides that, I can't wait for the album and for the news! Hope something shows up really soon

Oh no ...

The language used here is Romanian but it's written in an awfull grammar. I don't even wanna try to translate it for you guys cause it's saying some pretty nasty things about Mike and his parents.

I'm from Romania and now I really feel ashamed by our people. That's why we don't get a concert here in Romania, because we simply don't deserve it. I'm truly sorry for this.

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noticed, hanging out with the frames, that some "X" come out putting frame near the same rotated or reversed frame.

X = Xero

So Pictureboard's gonna be on that album.

lol.

Seriously, there are 13 frames. 13 frames = 13 songs.

HT = 11 songs + Instrumental

M = 12 songs + Instrumental

MTM = 11 songs + Instrumental + Bonus Track

New Album = 12 songs + Bonus Track ?

that is great lol! almost as fanciful as ELEPHANT THEORY.

Just noticed, hanging out with the frames, that some "X" come out putting frame near the same rotated or reversed frame.

X = Xero

So Pictureboard's gonna be on that album.

lol.

Seriously, there are 13 frames. 13 frames = 13 songs.

HT = 11 songs + Instrumental

M = 12 songs + Instrumental

MTM = 11 songs + Instrumental + Bonus Track

New Album = 12 songs + Bonus Track ?

it's been rumored by the hahninator that there will be 13 tracks. i'm guessing it'll be 12 tracks and 1 instrumental like the original? i don't see LP as the bonus track type....but they could eventually release more songs like b-sides....they basically always do. though i was hoping for 15 tracks like the original MTM

...Not Alone, Blackbirds and Across the Line, for example and if I'm not wrong, are tracks LP worked on for MTM too, and they released them, so...

that's exactly what i've been thinking for a long time. from wikipedia....it says they had an original 17 tracks for MTM but took off 5. Where Blackbirds, Across the Line, QWERTY, and No Roads Left were 4 of the 5 and Not Alone was a demo for the new album. They might just release the b-sides or release them in LPU11 or something...doubt they'll have it in LPU10. too soon with the new album

Dum Dum Dum....More BULLSHIT! LPA... "Unofficial fansite and community for the band Linkin Park specializing in exclusive news" <--- Exclusive rubbish :rolleyes:

I don't work for the LPA but I must say that it was not any staff member that posted that and thus it was not the LPA. It was a forum member who posted it as a joke.

The article is 100% made up.

LPA does not promote it.

That is all.

that's exactly what i've been thinking for a long time. from wikipedia....it says they had an original 17 tracks for MTM but took off 5. Where Blackbirds, Across the Line, QWERTY, and No Roads Left were 4 of the 5 and Not Alone was a demo for the new album. They might just release the b-sides or release them in LPU11 or something...doubt they'll have it in LPU10. too soon with the new album

not alone was a demo from MTM as well pretty sure mike said so when they were promoting it on loveline

Long time ago, less tracks and more minutes lol

i knew that he said the songs would be 4-5 mins long (though i can't imagine the 5 min. ones).....i didn't think he'd shorten the # of tracks. I was hoping for a 2 disc special album...that'd be awesome.

What does the article talk about in relation to the static image they're using?

File formats, compression and Practical Problems

If you actually used to transmit information will use this channel, there are some practical problems. Most image and audio files contain sufficient natural noise at a 3% change to hide. Here we see an ordinary black and white image:

he noise is clearly visible. Here is a change in the LSBs not continue on. So it is quite possible to hide information in this picture.

Many image and audio files provide enough noise to hide data. The first image provides enough material, so that small changes are not noticed. But there are also pictures, information not incorporated good hiding. Images that were generated in the computer, such as Paint with Bush or the Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw. These areas are great filled with a color evenly. Even if this picture is only slightly changed, one can easily see this as the uniform color noise is superimposed with one. (Actually, this uniform colors hurt my eyes. Why change something artists such areas and overlay it with a texture. This one has then again the possibility to hide the fact data.)

Data formats are a serious problem for anyone who wants to use steganography bit level on a regular basis to hide data. Many image and audio file formats are designed to filter out the noise around to save space. This can be a very special and efficient file format such as GIF happen by, or through very aggressive Kompresionsprogramm, such as JPEG, which therefore does not care whether the picture is the same reconstruction due, as before. Both formats make it hard, just the least significant bit of the image to hide information.

The GIF file format and can be 8-bit standard is a major obstacle, since 8-bit color very 24-bit colors are different. Here is a table of 256 colors used. These selected colors represent the colors in the image on best. The color of each pixel is now an entry in the colormap described through, and even the color of the actual next comes on. The bits have no connection with the intensity of the color of each pixel. So if you changed the least important bit, it does not mean that one slightly by 1% maximum intensity changed, but that one instead of the entry 16 of the color table (light yellow) then entry 17 (dark blue) is replaced. Although they differ only in unimportant bit, but that can produce a major difference in the result.

There are a lot of different solutions to this problem. One way is to use smaller number of colors to one.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6901/reshx.jpg

Someone posted this on Mikes blog.

"Did none of you guys think about flipping the animation?

This is clearly an album artwork, you can faintly even see the text and the title area. Check it out.

Call me crazy or not but that is text! :) But there is too much static to make words out except few letters like R, L and K."