Mike's New Tease

Jay_Sensei

it's not fair to tell you :

YOU GUYS , THAT SUPPORT US , TODAY YOU WILL HAVE A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT , AND THEN WHAT ?

It's Just don't FAIR ...

i know it sucks ass...

but we gotta take it as it is, don't we?!

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somone on linkinpark.it said someone found out what todo this is what they said(translated)

To some of the staff escaped something.

The hidden message that says there are 13 songs and the album due out September 

To find said they see the 8th or the 10th frame and turn it in some way.

I'm waiting for a confirmation by phone but still no sign of life.

somone on linkinpark.it said someone found out what todo this is what they said(translated)

To some of the staff escaped something.

The hidden message that says there are 13 songs and the album due out September

To find said they see the 8th or the 10th frame and turn it in some way.

I'm waiting for a confirmation by phone but still no sign of life.

it was said originally here only at LPL by our very own mark, aka Hahninator! Edited by Anjum_Agony.In.Disguise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Confirmed release date on MTV:

"Linkin Park will release the follow up to their 2007 rock departure Minutes To Midnight in October - included in the package of the CD-DVD will include a brand new feature film directed by band DJ Joe Hahn, which follows in the style of U2's 2009 album "No Line On The Horizon" Mike Shinoda spoke to MTV exclusively.

click here to watch the video interview

"The new album will be out sometime in October, and after much deliberation.. (laughs)

we have decided on the title and the album artwork for it, we couldn't have produced the album without Rick onboard and the band have learnt a hell of alot on this journey after working with him for the second time, we hope that the fans will love the album as much as we do"

The CD-DVD will hit stores worldwide in October.

http://www.mtv.com/music/linkinpark/news/2...ease-date.jhtml

(this is from LPA)

That's got to be the funniest thing I've seen in this forum hahahah

Okay that was about the elephant.

Is that true?. I'm getting tired of all this rumours...

Edited by annare

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Linkin Park will release the follow up to their 2007 rock departure Minutes To Midnight in October - included in the package of the CD-DVD will include a brand new feature film directed by band DJ Joe Hahn, which follows in the style of U2's 2009 album "No Line On The Horizon" Mike Shinoda spoke to MTV exclusively.

"The new album will be out sometime in October, and after much deliberation.. (laughs)

we have decided on the title and the album artwork for it, we couldn't have produced the album without Rick onboard and the band have learnt a hell of alot on this journey after working with him for the second time, we hope that the fans will love the album as much as we do"

(this is from LPA)

donno if thats true but i hope its not anything like the U2 vid if this turns out to be true, that U2 vid makes watching paint dry seem like a blockbuster film

Second day passed too on that Gif.

Last comment on Mike's blog:

"mike_the dickhead on June 17, 2010 at 4:45 am

mike dute n pizda matii aia de lezbinaca infecta ce s a casatorit cu ta tu doar ca l a vazut imbracat ca naomy care e alta ma ta de a ta….sa i sugi tu pula si la ta tu si la ma ta care a devenit travestita in timp ce era cu bunu tau in pat…..daca nu pui azi niste noutati despre albumu ala a tau nou cu care s a sters ma ta la cu si la pizda de sperma si rahat….atunci esti cel mai infect gay om travestit din lume…..sa sugi pula la toata familia ta de travestiti !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Well, I don't know if it's espanol or wathever, but the only thing sure is that people are goin totally mad for this game, lol.

Edited by Renji

mation that pussy mike n Go to infect lezbinaca she married you just saw you dressed like that is another naomy your me yours .... to you and suck your dick and you and me who has become disguised as your While he was in bed with your Good ... .. if not put some news today about your new albumu ala of which was removed from me with your pussy and sperm and shit .... then you are most vile transvestite gay man in the world ... .. to suck dick to drag your whole family

roflmao

Google Translate ftw!

donno if thats true but i hope its not anything like the U2 vid if this turns out to be true, that U2 vid makes watching paint dry seem like a blockbuster film

doubt that's true. i went onto MTV and there was no such news as that there. It seems like a lot of people now are just bullshitting things to yield there own boredom. I highly doubt the release date would be revealed by MTV instead of LP. Plus MTV has gotten things wrong before....for now we have two sources:

- German Mag....Sept.

- MTV....Oct. (that one doesn't even have proof what so ever)

doubt that's true. i went onto MTV and there was no such news as that there. It seems like a lot of people now are just bullshitting things to yield there own boredom. I highly doubt the release date would be revealed by MTV instead of LP. Plus MTV has gotten things wrong before....for now we have two sources:

- German Mag....Sept.

- MTV....Oct. (that one doesn't even have proof what so ever)

But MTV had a lot of things right, weren't they? ;)

I don't think that the message was from MTV. I can't find it and the information doesn't feel plausible either.

(this is from LPA)

This link does not work.

Also, various grammar mistakes suggest to me that this came not from MTV, which has editors, but from some desperate douchebag trying to trick us.

But MTV had a lot of things right, weren't they? ;)

I don't think that the message was from MTV. I can't find it and the information doesn't feel plausible either.

Yeah....but for now it's just a guess since we can't even find the article. and lately, especially over at LPA....there's been a lot of BS going on. People were posing as people from the german mag or knowing details with the album

Yeah....but for now it's just a guess since we can't even find the article. and lately, especially over at LPA....there's been a lot of BS going on. People were posing as people from the german mag or knowing details with the album

If the article does not exist, it is more than likely BS.

Just noticed, hanging out with the frames, that some "X" come out putting frame near the same rotated or reversed frame.

X = Xero

So Pictureboard's gonna be on that album.

lol.

Seriously, there are 13 frames. 13 frames = 13 songs.

HT = 11 songs + Instrumental

M = 12 songs + Instrumental

MTM = 11 songs + Instrumental + Bonus Track

New Album = 12 songs + Bonus Track ?

Edited by Renji

Second day passed too on that Gif.

Last comment on Mike's blog:

"mike_the dickhead on June 17, 2010 at 4:45 am

mike dute n pizda matii aia de lezbinaca infecta ce s a casatorit cu ta tu doar ca l a vazut imbracat ca naomy care e alta ma ta de a ta….sa i sugi tu pula si la ta tu si la ma ta care a devenit travestita in timp ce era cu bunu tau in pat…..daca nu pui azi niste noutati despre albumu ala a tau nou cu care s a sters ma ta la cu si la pizda de sperma si rahat….atunci esti cel mai infect gay om travestit din lume…..sa sugi pula la toata familia ta de travestiti !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Well, I don't know if it's espanol or wathever, but the only thing sure is that people are goin totally mad for this game, lol.

Oh no ...

The language used here is Romanian but it's written in an awfull grammar. I don't even wanna try to translate it for you guys cause it's saying some pretty nasty things about Mike and his parents.

I'm from Romania and now I really feel ashamed by our people. That's why we don't get a concert here in Romania, because we simply don't deserve it. I'm truly sorry for this.