Mike's New Tease

Jay_Sensei

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am spanish :D

a beautiful Spanish or a Spanish Goddess :D and I think Mike wants to say now "I laughed a lot watching uselessly trying to decipher the message, now I'll be disappointed and say that that is not, and I will torture to seek more and they go mad for decipher and I laugh more " :lol:

a beautiful Spanish or a Spanish Goddess :D and I think Mike wants to say now "I laughed a lot watching uselessly trying to decipher the message, now I'll be disappointed and say that that is not, and I will torture to seek more and they go mad for decipher and I laugh more " :lol:

hahahaha thank you :lol:

I swear I see a bear's face on the left side. Maybe I'm crazy...lol

http://foro.elhacker.net/foro_libre/reto_m...html;msg1474511

nothing interesting that I can see, my spanish isn't terribly decent.

also is anyone trying to convert this to sound? Maybe it's a clip of the new single. /wishfulthinking

already see that link, they are talking about the Second Message...

The only important thing is that one guy is saying that the picture have a texture in the background and if you increase the brightness in the background texture is most noticeable...

Now my new opinion, maybe the picture is an image not a code with words, the binary code forms a picture or a word not a sentense...

someone on lp.com had the idea that the clue points towards an eclipse...the next lunar eclipse is on june 26th and the next solar eclipse is on july 11th

I think that may actually be significant. After all, the translated text is related to those concepts, and what are the chances that all of these messages/puzzles are so close to the eclipses? I think you're onto something.

someone on lp.com had the idea that the clue points towards an eclipse...the next lunar eclipse is on june 26th and the next solar eclipse is on july 11th

June 26th maybe "Big announcement" with info of the name of new album, new single, artwork and maybe the tracklist? or the release of the digital new single? and July 11th the release of the new single, or album? xD or just assumptions ours in a desperate attempt to know the meaning of the message xD :D :lol:

LPLove forums hu ???

back to topic,

the texture is a fact, maybe we have to link the previous image with the new one ?

im really tired, i have to sleep guys...

off topic :stop flirtin' i'm spanish too and nobody loves me :lol:

well i not spanish i'm southamerican