Mike's New Tease

Jay_Sensei

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't even know me!! you don't love me!!

that's that!

"Love" is a word very varied and don't always have to have a meaning of greater weight, can take many forms, and never meet someone, we are beings in constant learning, and the "knowing" is infinite "love is the hardest way" that's all :)

"Love" is a word very varied and don't always have to have a meaning of greater weight, can take many forms, and never meet someone, we are beings in constant learning, and the "knowing" is infinite "love is the hardest way" that's all :)

ok ok thank you!!

I WILL NOT TALK ABOUT LOVE, because I WAS FLIRTING WITH HER BUT NO MORE, happy? and I think no one can reach a good conclusion of what the message means, Mike said he had to look more, he say specific in Google , but he not said that and it is very difficult if we take into account the need to discard the first assumptions of the message, so we are where we started from 0

Just to illustrate how out of ideas I am, I just went on a website called girlsgotech.org

http://www.girlsgotech.org/composer.asp

You can make a melody using binary code there. I started typing in the code to see if it made any sort of melody XDD It was just random notes.

Mike. You have officially driven me insane.

So THIS is what they meant by "grandiose insanity."

Edited by Xero21

I've got nothing, also. Google hasn't really helped me any.

Flippedremark on LPAssociation.com thread

"Hi everyone, I thought I'd join to throw in my two cents.

Given that we've decoded the binary into text, its highly unlikely that the binary itself will have any other meaning, for two reasons. One: There are no gibberish words, they are all a words in some language, meaning that every string of 8 numbers would have to be coded to have two meanings, which would require more work/wizardry than I can imagine. Two: As far as decoding into a picture or a sound or something, its way too short of a string. I haven't done a character count, but I doubt its over 100 bytes, or 0.1 kB."

That user explained what I was trying to say before perfectly. The binary can't translate into text and also be expected to be a coherent sound or image file. That would take an unimaginable amount of work.

So, I think we can just stop trying to do more with the binary code for now. It's already been decoded into coherent text, so if anything, the puzzle has to do with that. Beyond that, I don't know. Good luck!

A friend of mine came up with this:

"Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time"

It's a supernova.

From NASA's website:

A supernova is an exploding star that can become billions of times as bright as the sun before gradually fading from view. At its maximum brightness, the exploded star may outshine an entire galaxy. The explosion throws a large cloud of dust and gas into space. The mass of the expelled material may exceed 10 times the mass of the sun. Astronomers recognize two types of supernovae -- Type I and Type II. Type I supernovae probably occur in certain binary stars. A binary star is a pair of stars that are close together and orbit about each other. A Type I probably occurs in binaries in which one of the stars is a small, dense star called a white dwarf. If the two stars are close enough to each other, the gravitational pull of the white dwarf draws mass from the larger companion. When the white dwarf reaches a mass about 1.4 times that of the sun, it collapses and then explodes.

(emphasis given by me...)

There you have it: the brightness, two objects exploding at the same time, releasing great amounts of energy. And if you do a image search, you find beautiful photos of supernovas - "the beauty would be strong and powerful". Finally, if a Supernova was to happen near Earth, there would be a catastrophe, there are even theories that say that the dinosaur extinction was due a supernova explosion near the planet - "destroying land and time"

So... Supernova. Album title? 1st single name? Or just meaningless? lol

I really don't think that Mike is doing this "for the lulz." I'm sure that the puzzle has an actual solution and it is an achievable solution. It's a game for the fans to find out information about the new album.

I think that the message says that the new album will be ground-breaking (the phrase is in there) and will be a double album (burst forth at once or whatever it said). Also, it appears to allude to the end of summer (the brightness falls bit), which may be a release date (such as the September 24 release date that has been previously posted about.

I really don't think that Mike is doing this "for the lulz." I'm sure that the puzzle has an actual solution and it is an achievable solution. It's a game for the fans to find out information about the new album.

I think that the message says that the new album will be ground-breaking (the phrase is in there) and will be a double album (burst forth at once or whatever it said). Also, it appears to allude to the end of summer (the brightness falls bit), which may be a release date (such as the September 24 release date that has been previously posted about.

It was just a joke, dude. O__O

This is like the alleged 'puzzle' that was included in the liner notes of Tool's "10,000 Days" - nobody has a fucking clue what it means, and it came out four years ago.

Also anything musically related to Supernova just makes me think of Rock Star Supernova. Do not want.