Linkin Park Announces "Hybrid Theory 20" Release

LPLStaff

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, vinifeijo said:

great mix on she couldn't... could easily fit in MTM for me.. similar mixing and mastering.

90 min of never seen footage... that's what i'm most looking forward to (and the two new songs, obviously)

Same here!! I’m also just extremely happy about getting a collector’s box set for this album

Man, I guess I'm going to pull the trigger on the big set but I really wish there was just the 5 CD collection subset of merch. 

Also, do we know if High Voltage/My December are here? I'm guessing they're on LPU rarities? It would be funny and tragic if they're nowhere to be found among all these songs. 

Just now, erichoholic2k1 said:

What's on the DVDs? $200 is a major investment for someone who doesn't care about vinyl, but if the shows on the DVDs are worthwhile...

Rock am Ring 2001, The Fillmore 2001, and a Projekt Revolution 2002 show (no date specified), all full shows. Frat Party documentary, and a "sequel" documentary to it.

Preordered the biggest set.

2 things that confuse me:

1. So even with the most expensive set, the only way to listen to the HTEP is through vinyl?

2. There is not a single set that includes every single thing. If I would care about having all the vinyls I would have to buy 2 sets and basically end up with duplicates.

1 minute ago, YRQRM0 said:

Man, I guess I'm going to pull the trigger on the big set but I really wish there was just the 5 CD collection subset of merch. 

Also, do we know if High Voltage/My December are here? I'm guessing they're on LPU rarities? It would be funny and tragic if they're nowhere to be found among all these songs. 

They're on the B-Sides Rarities disc, about halfway down the tracklist. That album is basically a collection of all the side tracks from the HT singles.

35 minutes ago, vinifeijo said:

i wish i never heard She Couldn't before. It would've been an out of body experience.

I've loved She Couldn't for years like most here, but you're totally right. Given the circumstances, this could be the first time hearing Chester. One of his most powerful songs he's ever sent IMO

12 minutes ago, Coizu said:

Preordered the biggest set.

2 things that confuse me:

1. So even with the most expensive set, the only way to listen to the HTEP is through vinyl?

2. There is not a single set that includes every single thing. If I would care about having all the vinyls I would have to buy 2 sets and basically end up with duplicates.

Another thing:

The Vinil Box Set includes B-Side Rarities. I don't understand why the Super Deluxe set (which I think it must have all the items) doesn't have this Vinil.

*Edit: But, it's an amazing release. I'm trying to convince myself to not buy this 😅 (in Brazil, US$ 200 equals R$ 1.076). But, to be fair, when I watched the release video and read all the content, I was expecting for US$ 500 at least.

Edited by Victor Del Porto

2 minutes ago, FLAME-XIII said:

Hybrid Theory - (1 LP) .....why it's single again. why not a double vinyl?

Hybrid Theory's only 39 minutes, there's no reason to spread it across two records unless you speed up the RPM to 45.