These are mine.
1. Cancelling DSPs. In the middle of the touring cycle no less. Would’ve been sick to have DSPs from 2013. The band was on fire. 2013 is the only LP year we don’t have any official release at all from.
2. Not playing more shows in 2013, the band had a Europe arena tour booked but fell through for some reason.
3. Not visiting Australia since 2013, while Germany got 50 million shows in 2014-2015.
4. Not making up the 2015 US tour where Chester broke his ankle.
5. Live in Texas, while a great live album, sounds too overproduced and shouldn’t have been from two separate shows, I wish they would’ve released Reading 2003 as a live album instead. Much better show + crowd with the same setlist as Summer Sanitarium.