Linkin Park Announces "Hybrid Theory 20" Release

LPLStaff

So I tried to get on the website, but I couldn't get through the checkout page due to the warner servers. I ended up preordering on the US amazon. It should be the same, right? It looks like it, but I'm concerned because the website said the preorders got an instant download of She Couldn't, and Amazon doesn't have that.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, rsw2010 said:

So I tried to get on the website, but I couldn't get through the checkout page due to the warner servers. I ended up preordering on the US amazon. It should be the same, right? It looks like it, but I'm concerned because the website said the preorders got an instant download of She Couldn't, and Amazon doesn't have that.

I didnt have any download as well. I had free shipping though which was a win for me. 

2 hours ago, GlassCastles said:

Copped it for ~$140 on Amazon UK. I'll take getting it a week later for a $60 discount

I was going to get it, but Im on Mexico and I guess the DVD format might be a problem, if its from the UK will be PAL instead NTSC , right ? , I'll guess I have to pay the extra 50 bucks from amazon US

13 minutes ago, sordomuda said:

I didnt have any download as well. I had free shipping though which was a win for me. 

12 minutes ago, Igussek said:

It's normal for this kind of stuff. Instant download etc is exclusive for official store, that's it.

Good deal. That makes me feel better now. I can't wait for it to ship out now. It gets released on my birthday, so I'm super stoaked.

Just now, sordomuda said:

Are the dvds exclusive to the most expensive bundle only? People who cannot afford the full set would love to see that for sure as Well. 

Yes, also the forgotten demo cd are exclusive in it.

What bother me is that bundle are the 4LP that I can't use it since I don't have a vinyl player

Are the dvds exclusive to the most expensive bundle only? People who cannot afford the full set would love to see that for sure as Well.

As of now, yes, but I'd be surprised if the DVD's are not available one way or another, whether it's for sale individually on Digital Platforms (itunes), or simply uploaded to YouTube like the DVD's for the International/Tour Editions of past releases (A Thousand Sunds+, Living Things+).

7 minutes ago, JZLP-AmendsUltimateFan said:

I love this release but I'll say something different about it 

What's missing? 

💔Team Sleep My December remix

💔Docklands 2001 instead of RAR 01

💔Blu-rays instead of DVDs

💔Collection of upscaled music videos 

💔Remastered version of HT

I agree with the remix, music videos and blu-rays, that would be the cherry on top of the cake. But its a pretty decent release we got and not too expensive for what its worth.

13 minutes ago, JZLP-AmendsUltimateFan said:

I love this release but I'll say something different about it 

What's missing? 

💔Team Sleep My December remix

💔Docklands 2001 instead of RAR 01

💔Blu-rays instead of DVDs

💔Collection of upscaled music videos 

💔Remastered version of HT

Good list of missing items. I'd add 2014 Download performance, but remove the remastered version of HT. It really doesn't need a remaster imo. 

Also, as much as I'm a stickler for having the best quality possible, I'm not sure blu-ray would offer anything for these, unless it was upscaled (which would probably be a waste of money)

5 minutes ago, YRQRM0 said:

Good list of missing items. I'd add 2014 Download performance, but remove the remastered version of HT. It really doesn't need a remaster imo. 

Also, as much as I'm a stickler for having the best quality possible, I'm not sure blu-ray would offer anything for these, unless it was upscaled (which would probably be a waste of money)

I've seen footage upscaled by fans it really upgrades the quality a ton day & night difference. 

Not to nicpick this magnificent release, but the only "umastered" HT demo missing is Part of me (from the 8 Track demo). Goddamit. Carousel is on there. But Part of me isn't! We we're this close! This close to having all the classic HT demos released officially!

Then again, Coal & Pods aren't either, yet Grr & Hurry are. Curious.

1 minute ago, 1996_LP said:

Not to nicpick this magnificent release, but the only "umastered" HT demo missing is Part of me (from the 8 Track demo). Goddamit. Carousel is on there. But Part of me isn't! We we're this close! This close to having all the classic HT demos released officially!

Then again, Coal & Pods aren't either, yet Grr & Hurry are. Curious.

Coal is track 12 on LPU Rarities. If I remember right, the Pods were a Mike college project and not actually LP tracks, so I'm not surprised they're not there.

No Part of Me is pretty disappointing considering the post-HTEP demo is different from the album version and absolutely fucking rips.