"Until It's Gone" - Zane Lowe - May 5

Stranger

Yeah, that is a bit odd. Like you said though, they had a UK tour planned. No idea why they canceled. At least the UK can get Download this summer, though, with Hybrid Theory in full. That should make up for it a little bit. But I know I would be pissed if LP skipped the US for a whole album cycle.

It feels really bad to miss a whole tour cycle. I really wanted to go to any MTM tour show, but no luck. no shows here LOL.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It feels really bad to miss a whole tour cycle. I really wanted to go to any MTM tour show, but no luck. no shows here LOL.

I've had LP cancel on me before. It sucks. Sorry for you, that must suck even more.

Edited by Geki

There was. Fall 2012 there was a full-on European Tour which had UK arena dates as usual but LP cancelled before it got announced....we don't know why.

Do you got a list with the dates or something? This really annoys me, haven't heard anything about that before and I've been dying to see LP in Germany again...

Do you got a list with the dates or something? This really annoys me, haven't heard anything about that before and I've been dying to see LP in Germany again...

Unfortunately we don't have the dates. We do know of the tour though and that the band pulled the plug on it, not sure why though. Either to work on The Mall soundtrack or because something came up in the personal lives of the band.