"Until It's Gone" - Zane Lowe - May 5

Stranger

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was 2:30 EST?

yeah but the show beginn in 1:55 hours ;) and i dont know how radio stations are in the US but maybe the song will be play earlier or later a little bit ;) soooo the Zane Lowe Show beginns at 7 PM London Time :D

Edited by marzo23

soooo the Zane Lowe Show beginns at 9 PM London Time :D

This thread is making me lose brain cells just from reading it. Working out time zones isn't difficult. Zane's show starts at 7pm GMT NOT 9pm and he usually plays the hottest record of the week at 7:30pm or premiere's of new songs at that time.

This thread is making me lose brain cells just from reading it. Working out time zones isn't difficult. Zane's show starts at 7pm GMT NOT 9pm and he usually plays the hottest record of the week at 7:30pm or premiere's of new songs at that time.

It depends and what time you check cose uk is pain in the ass and changes it's time every summer by a hour the show is on at 7 uk time but that comes under 6 gmt time but to make it easy it will be on in a hour and 9min

Not insulting the UK fans and it's not your fault but I find it really funny LP had him premiere LGM and LP didn't even play in the UK for Living Things lol

I always wondered why there wasn't a UK Living Things tour.

Not insulting the UK fans and it's not your fault but I find it really funny LP had him premiere LGM and LP didn't even play in the UK for Living Things lol

same thought here^^ :P

There was. Fall 2012 there was a full-on European Tour which had UK arena dates as usual but LP cancelled before it got announced....we don't know why.

they don't want my money :o crazzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yeah, that is a bit odd. Like you said though, they had a UK tour planned. No idea why they canceled. At least the UK can get Download this summer, though, with Hybrid Theory in full. That should make up for it a little bit. But I know I would be pissed if LP skipped the US for a whole album cycle.