"Until It's Gone" - Zane Lowe - May 5

Stranger

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why they always premiere songs with.Zane Lowe? Is he so popular in the UK?

I don't listen to the radio much but I get the impression that he is the main rock music fan amongst the Radio1 hosts.

I don't listen to the radio much but I get the impression that he is the main rock music fan amongst the Radio1 hosts.

I remember Zane Lowe debuting The Catalyst and he also debuted Lies Greed Misery, but other than that, I have never really heard of him. He seems pretty popular though, in the UK.

It's 6:30 GMT which is 7:30 London time which is 08:30 in Germany, France, Italy, ...... because of the daylight saving time

In winter when there is no daylight saving time GMT = London time.

That makes a lot more sense! Thanks, can't wait!

Ok, that was a cool little clip. I'm now done though with listening to any more snippets. I'm waiting until the full song comes out and in decent audio quality. Which...is fine...because with about 24 hours to go...I doubt any other little snippets will come out.

Most people will be too busy jerking it to Chester's screams to care or notice that the guitars seem a bit drowned out and mixed well below the electronics. They almost seem muffled or something. It's a bit bothersome for me but I'm not going to start a bitchfest over a 15 second snippet. And who knows if what we hear tomorrow will sound like this snippet in terms of the quality and mix. That's why I'm going to just forget I heard this, even though it sounds like the song itself is going to rock!

Edited by LinkinParkHotspur

That clip is promising, love the screams! I may think that this is going to be LPs best album :o

It's funny that you say this because I have been thinking the same thing lately. I think this album has the potential to become my new ''favorite'' LP album, even beating out MTM. I like GATS a lot and the clip of this song just sounds extremely awesome.

Woow, I got goosebumps, amazing, can't fucking wait.

Now with a little criticism:

I'm a little bit disappointed that they showed this snippet today, I would probably piss in my pants tomorrow from my excitement. I remember when I listened to GATS for the first time, my heart beat so fast, I became sweat etc.

The screams doesn't sound that good, but still great.

Electronics sound awesome, guitar is little audible, but sounds good, and drums sound ok, but nothing special.

I think the part that is played in the snippet is the end of the chorus.