The Three Fansite Ultimate Giveaway!

hahninator

I've never seen Linkin Park, but I can't wait for the next time they are in Los Angeles. But my favorite live moment has to be from the 'Road to Revolution: Live at Milton Keynes' DVD for the track: 'Bleed It Out.' I absolutely love the part with Rob Bourdon's solo on the drumset. I've always been fascinated with his skill and with that perfomance I was left speechless.

Check it out:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh my favourite lp live experience? Can't really decide because all of the 4 I went to were special and unique in their own way! I would rather to choose a dead by sunrise show, because I only went to one but it's about LP so here we go:

HAMBURG 2007: my very first LP concert after being a fan for already 3 years...I was soo excited and + that I GOT A MEET AND GREET! I could barely speak English back then and when I stood right in front of them I was totally shocked..in a positive way! And the show...I was right next to FOH, so obvioulsy I stood close to pooch but I didn't know him back then :)

Cologne 2008: my hometown and first time at the first row! I remember crying during breaking the habit because it was soo beautiful and this song means a lot to me!....I also remember how Phoenix reconized

me, pointed and smiled to me..and yes he even picked up the potrait I drew for him..(remeber his tweet about a Phoenix potrait? That is mine!!)

düsseldorf 2008: epic I heart phx moment, I'm sure you all know that moment....;)

ferropolis 2009; the best moment I had was to meet Thr LPL crew. No kidding it was by far more exciting than the show! Mark came all the way from the US and I was really looking forward to meet him, stefano, Jonas, mike and the rest of the LPL crew..

Well Best Song: Breaking the Habit played live at all the Shows ;)

My favorite live LP moment was in The Woodlands in 2007 when Mike came down during In The End and grabbed my hand so he could balance himself on the pit railing. He looked at me before he jumped up and said "If I get up here, you got me man?" and I instantly put my hand out and he grabbed it and climbed up. It was awesome!

What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?

I have yet to go to a Linkin Park concert, but I have recently gotten really into collecting shows. My favorite moment is, every time, when POA comes on and the crowd goes crazy. There's just so much power and energy, it's really awesome. I hope I can see them in real life someday!

What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?

I would have to say one of the coolest moments from alot of the most recent tours is when Rob goes into insane drummer mode during his solo on "Bleed it out".

Also when Phoenix threw his bass guitar and almost knocked off Mike's head!

Edited by Red_Zero

Has been said, but I'll say the first and only time I've seen LP live, which was at Madison Square Garden.

Although a lot of people mentioned Jay-Z's appearance towards the end, I think the fact LP played MSG was enough of a moment alone. Pretty sure any artist who plays there can be considered to have "made it". It's funny how some artists play there multiple times within a short time span of their career and it took LP about 10 years just to experience that. I knew it was going to be a special show from the start and I felt it was such an honor that I was able to attend.

Why I thought so is because besides the venue, it took me 8 years, 8 years after listening to HT for the first time, to finally see a LP show. I could have not been any happier. Also, during the concert...I realized just how LP's music is relatable and timeless, in the sense that it brought many generations together. Being a younger fan (since I was 8 at the time HT got released), I was of course intimidated by older fans. But once I sat there, I started to talk with the people around me, got more comfortable, and despite the age gap, we sang together throughout the night. My uncle decided to attend because I had an extra ticket from my friend who bailed out and although at some points he teased me saying I belong in an asylum for enjoying Chester's screaming, I couldn't help but laugh as he sang his heart out and even danced to "In The End" and "Numb". He commented later that even without Jay-Z, Linkin Park's performance was definitely worth it.

Overall, the show was a total success to me. Of course when Jay-Z came out, everyone in the arena went crazy. I even cursed like a mad man and I never screamed so much. I was a bit bummed out earlier that I didn't get to M&G the members, but that certainly made it up. When the concert ended, it started flurrying, I believe. I started laughing walking down the streets because I remember LP (Mike, maybe) said something about hating the snow and cold weather in NYC/Northeast. They just have to get used to it lol. Just unbelievable.

These contest are great! ;)

My favourite live moment is the last show in Berlin (Germany) 2008! It was my first LP concert. I was so excited about the show, that I can't sleped the night befor... I was not in the first row, but I have a great view of the stage, specialy when Mike and Chester came near to us. The crowd was so loud, that I couldn't heared the voices of them. Such a great atmosphere... AWESOME!

My fav moment in bandhistorie is the session of making Meteora. The DVD from the special edition of Meteora is awesome. I watched it again and again... all the great songs and the funny LP...

So good luck to everyone!

(and sorry for my english :rolleyes: )

Edited by janaLP

I have never seen LP live, but I saw a lot of live recordings of their shows. It´s hard to choose some best LP live moment because their shows are amazing and everytime they surprise crowd with something new, but for me the best live moment is when I see how chester put all his energy and emotions to song (for example Brno 2008 - Given up - how chester just fall on knees and scream on bridge, Smoke Out festival 2003 - Breaking the Habit -you can see how hard it is for chester to sing that song,......) I really like these moments when I see how much energy and emotions Chester put in songs.

And second thing that I like on LP shows is, when you think that the song is ending and then they surprise whole crowd with incredible new outro (for example Webster Hall 2007 - Faint outro) :)

I've been to three shows so far and pretty much enjoyed all of them! I think Rock am Ring 2007 is special to me because it was my first LP show ever, after having been a diehard fan for years! This anticipation before they finally entered the stage was just insane - and then when the show started, I just couldn't believe it. During "Leave Out All The Rest" a friend of mine put me up on his shoulders because it was just too crowded and I didn't see that much, and I really got this certain Linkin Park feel and felt such a warmth in my heart and wished I could be frozen in time - it was an incredible experience! It was there where I also had my first crowdsurfing experience and the outro was just epic when Chester really lost himself and danced around like crazy!

Düsseldorf 2008 was also awesome! The guys really delivered a brillant performance and the general atmosphere was just great! I'm not a soccer fan at all but I also loved how the fans sang that soccer anthem and how Chester encouraged the audience to keep up the singing!

Stuttgart 2009 is special to me in so many ways. It rather has to do with Dead By Sunrise but yeah - it was such an epic moment when the regular set ended and we all knew that DBS would now take over the stage for some moments. And afterwards, they started the encore with "New Divide" and the intro of "New Divide" is just so damn epic...

I also LOVED the entire Rock am Ring 2004 show even though I wasn't there. Here you can see Linkin Park at their best - powerful, tight, passionate, and there are also some really funny announcements. I would have died to see them perform "Wish," and it's such an incredible moment when Chester goes into the crowd during "A Place For My Head" and screams: "You will never get the best of me!!" In general, the performance of APFMH is almost always a true highlight - also on Live In Texas.

Okay, I'm gonna stop here. Luckily this is not about Dead By Sunrise and Julien-K performances *laughs* Because I could literally write books about the wonderful experiences I had at their shows!

My favourite moment would had to have been Papercut in Melbourne on the second show.

This is where Chester broke his arm/wrist and it was badass how he kept the show going without leaving for a hospital.

I saw Linkin Park live one time...in Venice at Heineken Jammin' Festival in 2008... it was great...they took me in his world and it was beautiful...!!!but my favorite live is "Road To Revolution:Live at Milton Keynes"...I very like Project Revolution...Thank you guys for all emotions you give me!!! I love you guys !!!!

It was wen linkin park went to Montreal in 2008 but in this time I was not enough independent to go in this show (I live in Mont-remblant and it is hard to have transport if you are youth. ). :(

Now I want linkin park in motreal for a new show!

If LP go to Montreal this would be very fun!

LP GO TO MONTREAL!!!!

This is a hard question. I've never been in a Linkin Park concert, but I've got a collection of about 280 bootlegs and more than 50 video concerts. From everything I've heard/seen during these 10 years, I'd say the whole 2004 touring cycle was amazing in all the possible ways. The band's performances were amazing, full of energy. Chester was at his best, the interaction with the crowds was great, and the addition to the setlists of the NIN cover "Wish", the different intros and outros for songs like Numb or Don't Stay, and the memorable bridge between Figure.09 and From the Inside, made the tour even better. Nobody can deny that Rock Am Ring '04 is a classic.

My favourite concert moment was back in january 24 of 2004 in toronto. After PoD finished, the meteora themed Linkin park curtain was up in front of the stage. The crowd waited for Linkin Park. As soon as the lights went out, the crowd cheered in excitement. You could hear Session on the speakers, and when the curtain dropped, the band started to play With You. It was an all at once moment with the guitar, bass and drums kicking in. But the real adrenaline rush kicker was Chester screaming as loud as he could for the 11 second or so intro scream to the song that they have done live with it since Reanimation.

Linkin park has many memorable moments, but this was one of my favourite.

First of all: there's no favorite moment, but there are favorite momentS! And the most remarkable of them all wasn't because of Linkin Park, but because of the people I met on the way to the show and the people I rocked with. It was a few days after I heard about a fansite called LPLive.net the first time.

I didn't want to leave for Gräfenhainichen last year for many reasons... But I'm glad that I went, cause I met two awesome people of LPLive on a train on the way to the venue. When we arrived, I met some members there who I can call my friends today. I also met Mark Fiore and Pooch of which I've never heard before (shame on me) the first time. On top of that, I enjoyed the Linkin Park show at an awesome venue (with Dead By Sunrise). It is a Linkin Park live moment, I will never forget.

Sadly I couldn't attend to the only show LP did here in Brazil (money issues) but my favorite live moment was when I heard them on a lame rip and heard the whole Brazilian crowd singing along.

What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why?

My favourite moment is in the dvd road to revolution when mike turn the light off to sing shadow of the day and the people levanta los brazos shining the place and the song star.. i feel so quiet, and so lovely. i love it. and later chaz take his guitar and the power comes!

Well I guess I would have to say PR 08 in Mansfield, MA. I didn't have the greatest seats but the show was amazing. It was also the first show of PR in the US so I think it was special. When Busta came out for the encore and did We Made It, it was like there was no place else I would rather be, and I wished it would never end.

I think that Linkin Parks Live performance at Rock AM (June 6th 2004) in Germany, was their best. Not only did Linkin Park perform their songs magnificently but they also did a fantastic cover of "Wish" (Nine Inch Nails). Linkin parks performance in germany showed the world that they could play a "Worth While" live show. The performance showed that Linkin Park isn't afraid to do a cover song every once in awhile. I know that Linkin park has performed well at many other Live events but I think that Rock AM was truely their best.

-Thanks Linkin Park for showing us that not only can you perform masterfully in the studio but that you can also perform on the stage!

Favorite Linkin Park Live moment...

I would say it was when I saw them live in Noblesville, Indiana. It was just before Lying From You with the ambient intro. All went quiet for a moment, and then the mysterious music started. Then, a huge spotlight came up and all you saw was a silhouette of Mike from the top of the riser. He stood there and then suddenly asked, "How you guys doing?"

For some reason, that made me tingle =)

Well, I am a LP fan from 10 years ago and I never been in a show because they never came to my country :(, but I think my favourite LP live time was when they played "Reading My Eyes", is a song that I thought I never could hear live, not directly live but a live show recorded!

Saludos!

The show at Morumbi in São Paulo in 2004 was the most important day in my life. I was just child and lived in Rio de Janeiro and my sister was a huge fan of Linkin Park. I remember to listen at home the songs but I didn’t care about it. In 2004 the band came to my country, Brazil, the first and last time. My sister was very excited. So my family went to São Paulo because she asked. I remember that I didn’t want to go, but I was forced by my parents. When the show started and listen “Don’t stay” something happened, I don’t know what. I was delighted. After this show I became a real fan, I buy all the albums, I listen all the songs, I worked in a lot of fan-sites. My life is dedicated to Linkin Park after this day. This show changed my life and I’m still waiting other in my continent, I need to watch an other.