The Three Fansite Ultimate Giveaway!

hahninator

What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?

Even though i had been to a Linkin Park concert in Istanbul. My favorite Linkin Park live moment is from 23.01.2004 Montreal. It is the moment when Faint starts. When the song's real part starts, music stops, and chester says JUMP, JUMP, JUMP, JUMP! and again the song goes on. It is absolutely amazing. When i listen it, i always go crazy. Also, on "Faint" Sal comes, and sings Mike's part. I think, he is much better than Mike :P. I wish i had been to there. Anyway, it is my favorite moment of the band's live history.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?

LP Live is a great source for me to get info on LP. I love it. One of my favorite moments was when they posted the link to "She Couldnt". I loved it and was so happy. My favorite moment from the band live history probably has to be them creating The Projekt Revolution Tour. It is an amazing tour and LP created it. They invite great artists to tour along with them too. It's just awesome. :lol:

I didn't read through all of our member's favorite moments, so if mine is the same as someone else's - it would be quite cool....

I don't know what to chose from, but I'll guess that my favorite moment would be crowd-surfing by Mike or Chester (if he did that ever) :)

Oh yeah, and to every single one of you that helped put this together....THANK YOU! This is truly amazing. Question though, are the winners chosen completely randomly, or is there some kind of judging? Sorry if this was addressed earlier.

My favorite LP live moment is during Live In Texas when Mike shouts "You better tell the dude with the camera that he's right in the middle of the pit 'cause this thing is gonna be fifty feet long!" right before they play A Place For My Head, because I can't totally see that being my dad (he loves photography) hahaha

My favorite live moment is from Live in Texas. Right after they finished One Step Closer and started destroying their equipment. I thought it was fun to watch.

A: My favorite LP live show was the first one I've been to and I think it was their last show of 09. They were awesome! They played a lot of me and my friends favorite songs and plus Dead By Sunrise came for an encore! So yeah that was a pretty hardcore concert and it was cool to see them do the Faint guitar solo for a first LP concert. I hope they come back to Pomona for Epicenter 10 again!

My favorite moment was when Chris Cornell first sang Crawling with Chester, for me Chester and Chris are one of the best singers today and san with the best bands today, so it was very cool.

I've never had the opportunity to assist one of them show because when they went to france I wasnt able to go see them but i hope with the next european tour, i'll catch them finally.

I haven't seen Linkin Park live yet (I hope to when they tour for the upcoming album) but I do have a few of their live shows, like Live In Texas, Road to Revolution and a couple others. My favorite (but not necessarily the happiest) live moment would have to be when Linkin Park performed Papercut in 2007 at Australia. Chester jumped, fell and broke his wrist, yet he still kept singing through the obvious pain. It shows intense skill to keep belting out the song instead of belting out in pain and his dedication to the fans when he didn't immediately stop the show. It shows that Chester and Linkin Park are more than great musicians, but pretty awesome people.

Edited by UnforgettableSound

Guh...this one's hard...

I think my favorite moment is this past tour, where Mike started throwing different verses over the intro and outro to POA, even taking fan suggestions for what to do. It showed a pretty tight connection with fans, seeing as a lot of bands don't really listen to fan suggestions for live shows at all.

Well, my favorite Live moment of Linkin Park is in 2004, at the Rock Am Ring Festival. Because it's the most powerfull concert of Linkin Park. The best of this concert are the songs like: Heavy intro of Numb, the Hip Hop Medley, the cover of Wish and the energy of the guys.

Other Great Moment of LP is at And One of Rock Amd Ring 2001 I love this song live!

Best live moment...this one's too easy for me. When Chester messed up his wrist 3 or 4 songs into the set at that show and still went through the whole show before heading to the hospital. That's hardcore. I don't think I could do the same if I were in his place. Dedication ftw.

My favorite Linkin Park live moment is the live concert in the rock and roll hall of fame @ 01.08.2001

I wasn't there 'cause first I live in the netherlands and second I was 6 years old back then, but man I wished I was there! If I look at the live videos at youtube I get totally excited I think it's one of the best Linkin Park's concerts because they were obviously all topfit and the crowd just was crazy they were so dedicated! it must be really nice to play for them! I would go to stuttgart 30.07.2009 (that's on my birthday!) but at the last moment my mother got sick and we had to cancel the whole thing, you can't imagine how sad I was, but I'm sure that if I was there that would be the best moment of my life!

My favorite moment has to be Rock Am Ring 04

This show in my opinion was LP's best performance bar none. This is what really got me into loving LP big time. I loved chesters clear cut vocals and the rest of the band did great. One Step, the medley, in the end.... and I LOVED the intro to this show. My all time fav. part is a place for me head, on how emotional Chester got on "no, you will never take the best of me.. goooooooooo awayyyyyyyyyyyy!" still rings in my ears. I just love that performance!

My best moment was in 2008 when I saw Linkin Park first time and my dream came true! and during song "What I've Done" Chester came just in front of me and hold the microphone atop me and I singed with him. :rolleyes:

Other things are the days when LP put new live shows on the internet! Then I'm so happy to see there is my homeland's name there

I will never forget the first time I saw Linkin Park, on 24.01.2008, my heart was pounding, in my head i was thinking no way are Linkin Park really behind those curtains. I could not believe what was about to happen. When the thundering intro to What I've done started the crowd went crazy within seconds I had lost my friends and brother in the sudden surge for the front, then those curtains dropped and I saw for the first time my Chester in real life and they did not disappoint, by the end I was soaked in sweat and beer, but I did not care for I had just experienced the roller coaster that was Linkin Park.

My favorite moment would have to be One Step Closer from Texas in 2003. I love how they added the Reanimation version of One Step Closer before the bridge. It made it really epic and it built up energy into the bridge.

I also can't leave out Rock am Ring 04, that was an amazing concert.

EDIT: It was also epic when Mike put the mic RIGHT IN the crowd for In The End (from Projekt Rev).

Edited by Lethal

I concentrate on one of the shows I've been to: The greatest live moment for me was Linkin Park live in Cologne on January 21, 2008 with the debut of In Between. I guess most of you will agree that In Between is not their strongest song and I wasn't a fan of it until that day. The show was nice up to that point, lots of great songs and emotions but that certain thing was missing. Until Mike's keyboard part came in. Everyone seemed to know the words and a lot of people in the crowd were surprised that Mike sang the whole song live. I really enjoyed the whole vibe. 14.000 people singing, lots of lights in a dark hall and that certain feeling to experience something for the very first time. Being a fan, one knows the songs and their live recordings. But listening to In Between live was the very first time and a really special moment.

Edited by Nico

Wow. That's cool. :D

Anyway, sadly I've never seen them live, but my favorite moment has to be the performance of High Voltage Live At Docklands Arena, London in 2001. The song itself from that performance is my all-time favorite song ever, and the video is simply captivating.

Paradoxically the best time of the LP for me was in 2007. Minutes to midnight just released, summer tour started, only italian date at Heineken Jammin Festival near Venice. I bought tickets as soon as I could and organized a 200 km in car with my two LP fan friends. We were all excited for the first time we could see LP live at one of the greatest concerts in Italy. Arrived in Venice in the afternoon we progress towards this great stage on which various artists were exhibited until the final climax of the evening with the LP concert. The weather was cloudy, a bit 'threatening rain, but we did not give a crap. When My Chemical Romance were near to start their show: the flood. Rain, hail and a very violent wind which has blown down different "tower".

Take a look at the video I made:

even if you don't speak italian, from 2:52 you will see the area after the "hurricane".

Concert: cancelled.

LP: not seen.

Morale: low.

The next months we get to see other LP live moments on TV or on DVD: sure, it's not the same thing.

Although we have not seen them, they still gave us that thrill, that feeling you have when you are getting ready to go to a conert:

just the LP thrill made us forget the cold, the rain, the wind, the delusion,

just the idea of seeing LP in a live show gave us the strenght to take a long trip with a lot of traffic jam,

just being near a LP performance made us happy.

:)

Massimo,

from Italy.

i have been in one LP's live concert back in 2008 when they first come to Greece...well, here's the strange part...that's not my favourite LP live moment...this moment is from the dvd live in texas in the song a place for my head (this is my favourite song in my favourite version)...ohh...this video is so fulll of energy...chester running up and down the stage...scream from his soul...and in the end he breaks the guitar!!! well this is my favourite LP live concert and my favourite LP live moment is in this video when chester stops singing, the crowd being quiet and in a few seconds everyone singing...YOU try to take the best of me...GO AWAY..YOU...ahh. LP rules!!! :D

Well, I was not there, I saw it on the internet, but my favorite moment of Linkin Park live was in between Linkin Park's set list, when Chester's band Dead by Sunrise came onto stage to play at their Stuttgart concert in July of 09. I thought Linkin Park's performance was great as always, but I liked when Dead by Sunrise came onto the stage because I was really psyched about them releasing a CD and I was glad to hear some songs of theirs I hadn't heard before. Both LP and Dead by Sunrise did fantastic, and that was definitely my most favorite moment, because it's always good to hear something new.

My favorite moment would have to be the first time i saw a Linkin Park show. Seeing the lights all of a sudden go out and then turn to streaming purple lights while the No More Sorrow intro played was wonderful. The whole show blew my mind, and all the shows after did as well.