The Three Fansite Ultimate Giveaway!

hahninator

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?

I would have to say that the Rock am Ring Concert 2004 in Germany was the best. I just love this concert because everything was perfect ♥ Mike looked awesome (xD) the played awesome songs, the crowd was awesome, the weather was awesome (thats not typical for germany :D).

Especially when they played "in the end", everybody who watched this performance knows what i mean. Its not usally that 80.000 People sing this song..♥

What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?

I's from the release of Hybrid Theory. when i hear that album i cannot believe that's the "first" official album and is SO GREAT in every aspects. if wasn't HT i would never thought that Linkin Park is the biggest band in the world. i would never play guitar too, and make a band full o LP covers . I'm From Brazil , sorry fo my english

Q: What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?

My Reply: My moment favorite is the live show with Linkin Park live in São Paulo (Brazil) .. in 2004 .. especially at the time they sing "DON'T STAY". I found it amazing because it was one of the shows the band that had more public. The performance of the band on stage was also incredible. And the way the audience received the band, so dear. I love this show.

:lol:

post-3294-1275490997_thumb.jpg

My favourite live moment?

That's hard to say....there are so many. LP has done so much great things on the stage it's just too much to name. So I'll pick a few moments.

First: My favourite moments from shows I've been to.

In Mannheim 2008 I was very close to the stage. The setlist was one of the best ever but my favourite moment was when they played "A place for my head". I love that song and it's such a great live song. The whole arena was on fire...it was insane.

Stuttgart 2009 because it was my first open air concert and because there were so many people. It were 30.000-40.000.

Now my favourite moments from other shows.

The whole Rock am Ring 2004 performance was one great "moment" ^^ The best LP show ever in my opinion.

I always like the moments when they pull up fans to sing or play guitar like in 2004 or in St. Petersburg 2009. I wish they would do that more often.

At the Live in Texas show Chester destroys a guitar after A place for my head. I like that for some reason ^^

And one last favourite...Rock am Ring 2007 "In the End". The part before the last refrain. "I put my trust in you...." Chester is in the crowd and the whole crowd is singing that part with him. It's just awesome. Please watch it here from 2:25 til the end. It's amazing!

My favourite live moment is the concert on July, 26th, 2009 in St.-Petersburg. It was my first live concert on which I was. I very much waited for this concert and I there have got. When children have stepped on the stage I has been completely captured by emotions. Linkin Park have executed a set sheet simply perfectly well, all public sang all songs together with them. Talinda has written: "The show last night in St. Petersburg had one of the best crowds EVER!!!" I was madly glad that I there, this day was in the happiest afternoon in my life.

Wow...great idea, great association between LP fansites and LP Underground. I'm amazed. Really . :)

Q: What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?

A: I've never been to a LP show, so it's difficult to judge correctly. But I've always though that the whole Rock Am Ring 2004 performance was insane. The intro of "Don't Stay" give me the chills. The "wish" cover is epic. And when Brad hits the first guitar notes of "Step Up", the only word that comes to me is: legendary. Plus, there were so many people in the crowd, so much energy, it's simply impressive....The only negative aspect of that show was Chester haircut in my opinion ( :P ). To conclude: a show which is so good that you have to complain about a band's member haircut to find somethign negative to say has to be my favorite LP show ever.

Good luck to everyone who is entering this contest!

Edited by Qwerty18

As a favorite performance occurred June 6, 2010 in Moscow. A favorite because the first thing that I waited with trepidation and reliable and all my hopes were fulfilled.

my favourite moment of lp was 2009 when they was in stuttgart!!!

it was so cool and chester sang so good!! It was my first lp concert and my first time where i sow DBS!!

i was so suprised when suddenly the boys of dbs came on the stage and performed with chester together...it was so brilliant!! :D

Hah shit man i have way too much moments!!

But i go for a unique one,

its actually BEFORE the show, i went with my LP-Touring friend to PR08 in Berlin, we left holland around 8:30 PM and arrived at the venue around 3 AM! Since that moment we waited for THIRTEEN hours before the gates opened; and when the gates opened,,, oh man,,,, they ripped the corner of my ticket and i RAN like Forest Gump i entered the stadium at first of all. Got the best spot for the whole show, even after i was pulled on stage to go wild with NERD. And at the end of LP i caught a drumstick and Chester's towel!

Ofcourse never washed!

I've written and re-written a reply to this several times over and can't decide on one. From the early days of being a support band to being the headliners they deserve to be, I can honestly say LP has never disappointed me at a show that I've attended. That speaks volumes to how well they prepare and is one of the reasons I remain a fan to this day.

If I had to pick just one moment, it would be from Camden, Projekt Rev. 08. The band (with the exception of Rob and Phi) drop off at the bridge of In The End leaving the crowd to sing. It's one of those moments that made my hair stand on end. Not only can I listen to the DSP, but I also managed to make a recording of that night myself, which I still listen to on a regular basis.

Mmm. It's hard to say, but I think that the most amazing live could be one of the Summer Sanitarium Tour, don't know which one.

During this tour, I think the band showed his true character with the songs that are in Hybrid Theory, Meteora and Reanimation. The best thing about these live is that gives off a lot of energy that another (like a Minutes to Midnight tour, for example) couldn't do.

I have lots of favourite show of Linkin Park. The first one is Live in Texas sure. It was the first live show I've ever watched of Linkin Park. The performance of A Place for My Head was attracted to me a lot. I'm being a Linkin Park fan since then. I like Rock am Ring 2004 and 2007, Live Earth 2007, Milton Keynes 2008 etc.. Sure the best show was the show that I attend Rock N Coke 2009. I have amazing memories from the show. Chester's view to our All we need is Linkin Park banner. Mike's twinkling to me after I screamed his name. The show was awesome! The best one was the meeting with Mike and Phoenix, sure :)

My favorite Linkin Park live moment was when I saw them at Riverbend Music Center in Cincinnati, Ohio for Projekt Revolution 2004. This was the first date on the tour and the first time I had ever seen Linkin Park live. My favorite part of the concert was when they played the cover of Nine Inch Nails' "Wish." When they finished the first chorus and were getting ready to jump into the second verse, Chester took a deep breath, paused with a blank look on his face and started yelling "F*** ME!! F***!!!!" He forgot the words!!! I gasped and said to my friend "OH NO!! HE FORGOT THE WORDS!!" I felt really bad for him, but I still remember the look on his face when he realized he forgot the words and not many people can say that Chester forgot the lyrics to a song at one of their concerts. Poor Chazzy Chaz.

~cincybmxlpfreak~

My favourite Live Moment is actally from a show i haven't been to ( But i wish i were!). The Linkin Park show in London at the O² arena is my favorite show (from the lp bootlegs). I love that show because the setlist is awesome, they played many of my favourite songs like Hands Held High, My December, A place For My Head, Numb, Valentines Day etc. I especially love the live version of My December because it feels so...emotional :)

And also the long Inro on Apfmh is awesome!

Well...that wasn't actually a special moment...but more a whole special show i had loved to go to...

My favourite Linkin Park moment....would be hard to choose one even though, I only been to one show on June 10th, 2008 in my country.

Me and my friends showed up to the arena where the show was about 7 hours earlier. We were travelling by train. I still don't get it why my friends were down for my idea to "be first in line". We were wondering around the place until about 7 pm (1 hour before the show). I was slowly losing my mind because I was too excited to see Linkin Park for the first time ever in my life. :lol: And the people who have showed up we excited as well. Turns out my plan to show up insanely early there paid off - the line was so long that my friend barely saw the end of it. It continued through a couple of blcoks for sure. I was so happy that I was in front of the line. Before 8 pm they started letting us in, my legs were already hurting. But Linkin Park weren't hurrying to start their show, the warm-up band showed up and were playing for about an hour. I thought they would never end...until the intro of One Step Closer came. (It was the first song of the setlist). Chester's energy pumped me up from a trance of boredom. I was singing along and jumping around like crazy. In the middle of the show, the crowd only started doing a mosh pit. It was really fun, but I got some weird looking brouses on my legs. I even managed to push myself to the front, near the stage somehow, but I should have stayed somewhere in the middle of the crowd. Soon enough, when Leave Out All The Rest started, Mike asked us to put up some lights to make an awesome sight. Indeed it was. I did not want for the song to ever end. Chester's voice was so amazing. When In The End started, Chester told us he'll go down to the crowd and let us sing along. He got down, I was right near him. I waved to Chester, he waved me back and smiled. I tried to give him my hand for him to shake it, because I felt like I was still dreaming. Chester touched my hand, and during the chorus he said he doesn't hear us, then he and Mike put the microphones. It was really amazing how 13, 000 people were singing along.

Only when Mike told us that Faint is going to be the last song, I realized that those 2 hours went by too quickly. I gave it my all. The one reason why I felt kind of depressed after the gig ended was that it ended so fast.

Yeah, I know I should've written a moment, but the whole show and the time spent before the show waiting for the time to come passed by like a one wonderful moment.

My favorite show was the Englewood (Projekt To Revolution in 2007). I loved the very last track played FAINT which was very cool, for me the best performance. During the whole show was surreal like something from another world, without explanation.

I will have to say the São Paulo show back in 2004. That was a great experience for me... my first International live show with the most hardcore and fanatic crowd ever. I was young enough to be kind of afraid of what to expect in a rock concert but also i was dreaming everyday about this day ... IN THE END all went well, I had a blast and the guys in the band seemed to be impressed with the noise and the huge crowd that they have in Brazil.

Since then I´m not afraid anymore on what to expect in a rock concert but i´m definitely dreaming everyday expecting LINKIN PARK to come back to Brazil.

I have never seen Linkin Park live cause I live in Croatia...but they are my absolute number one band so since I was 11 I tried to watch every live show on mtv and I bought every live DVD so that I can at least catch up a little bit more. So, my first encounter with your live show is LIVE IN TEXAS DVD that I bought here in my hometown(Split) and I was so crazy and all jumping-up-and-down cause ,hey, I'll see you finally live! So,since that day in 2003(I was 13 then) every month I put the dvd on and pretend I'm at your concert and I'm jumping all around the house so my mother argues with me to calm down. So I try to attend the-make-believe concert during the morning while she's at work. My grandmother likes your music so she joins sometimes...that was a big surprise to me :blink: she even said chester was handsome young man :rolleyes: even my dog likes you :mellow: So, you're as good as heaven live cause you managed to carry over that energy and effort during your concert even via artificial device. I really feel every month,even now when I'm twenty,that I'm there in the crowd catching drum sticks from rob and water from mike =) still,hope to see you one day here in Croatia! :rolleyes:

I have not been to a show and have only seen all of the dvds. Each concert gives you such a close look at the band. Live in Texas, Chester is at the top of the stage knelt down sweating and singing his heart out and I feel like I am right with him. Amazing!

My favorite Linkin Park live moment was in the 2007 Melbourne show when Chester continued to sing and finish the set, despite falling and breaking his wrist. It proves that he is a hardass and is dedicated to his fans.

my favorite Linkin Park live moment was at Sao Paulo concert (11/09/2004), when Chester said "this show tonight, for us, is the largest Linkin Park show in the world". I got goose bumps and almost cried, because it was my first big and international show.

I have no words to describe my feelings about this.

In 2006 I went to Japan to see Linkin Park. Summer Sonic in Tokyo was one of the most amazing performances I’ve seen. My boys were electric and it was the first time Mike and Chester did Pushing Me Away acoustically and I cried, it was beautiful to watch them up there. It felt utterly magical and sparks seemed to zip around the crowd to that song. Then moments later we heard QWERTY! And it was mental and insane and I was singing along to a song I didn’t even know yet! It was fantastic and when I close my eyes and listen to Pushing Me Away I’m right back there in Tokyo.