The Three Fansite Ultimate Giveaway!

hahninator

What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?

My favorite Linkin Park live moment is Live In Texas.

From this live I have started to listen to group Linkin Park and became the big fan of this band, therefore all songs from this amazing show became my favourite songs, such as Numb, Faint, One Step Closer etc.

Performance was improbable, and I will remember it all my life.

Thanks.

Edited by AlexSot

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite LP live show moment was when i went to the meet and greet before the show in greece,i asked mike to play a place for my head and at the concert he sung it after points of authority and he said that was a request from the LPU(me!!!) Thats my favorite lp live show!!!

What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?

My favorite LP show was their first time in Greece (25.06.2008 Athens, Greece, Terra Vibe Park, European Tour).

It was the first time I saw them live and I'll always remember that night! Listening to Reading My Eyes live was just insane!!

My favorite moment was in their DVD Road To Revolution in No More Sorrow.

Linkin Park is just amazing at live and there are just so many moments that I just immediately think of. Out of all of them, I'd say my top ones are definitely Papercut Live in Milton Keynes, Faint Live at LPU concert, The Little Things Give You Away at Milton Keynes, With You at Rock'n Roll hall of fame, High Voltage in the UK, One Step Closer Live in Texas, and New Divide Live. They're such great performances that had a uniqueness to each of them that made them great and apart from the studio songs. They really show the talent of Linkin Park in another fashion.

Edited by zaneroks94

It is definitely my first LP gig... Koln(Cologne) 21.1.2008 biggest LP's show on that leg of the tour. Chills and cramps, nervousness before my first LP show after 9 years of yearning to see them live cannot be described!!! amaaaaazing!!! no sleep thought the night before and the night after the concert! not a minute of sleep! What is best is that I still get a similar feeling every time I see LP(after 6 concerts now and counting)! :D

Q: "What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?"

A: My favorite Linkin Park live concert is the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas show, 8th Dec 07. The marching band, the choir, Mike being playful on the piano and the whole amusing holiday atmosphere makes me fall for it. Plus, there was a proshot, so plus point for the nice view.

it was really hard for me to decide this, but probably when lp performed with jay-z on the 18th July 2004 at the Roxy Theatre. Because this was the first time that the whole of collision course was played, and they made it better by performing the jay-z songs again. so that would eb my choice

Q: "What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?"

A: My favorite Linkin Park live moment was on 30 July 2009. It was the first Concert I've been to and i stood in the first row..The best thing was when Brad came out because it was pretty weird how he looked at me :D but it was pretty funny =)

I have met Linkin Park a few times. It is really hard to choose just one moment... but if I must... I think my all time favorite was probably the cd release signing of Meteora. I was at their show earlier that night at the Wiltern ( I got so freakin' lucky and won tix from KROQ. Thanks again KROQ!) and then my uncle told me he would take me to the signing right after I got out of the show. I just so happened to be dying to go. So... we get to the signing and I find out they were giving wristbands away and they were already out. The line had went on for blocks and blocks (approx. 10+). I was really cold, hungry, and exhausted but there was NO WAY I was giving up hope. I waited it out for hours with tiniest and thinnest sweater ever. People started giving up because security said they weren't going to get to everyone. I was at the very end of the line and stll waited and.... FINALLY I bought my cd and met LINKIN PARK! By the time I finally got to see them my nose was so red (Rudolph red) and I couldn't feel it or my fingers any more. It was completely worth every second. I also loved my experience at the book signing at the Grove for From the Inside:Linkin Park's Meteora. GREAT TIME and an awesome camera man! I remember talking to the guys (LP) about him. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LP. Always a great moment and time everytime I see them. :D

my favourite moment is about two years ago, when I was at LP show in Brno, CZ. It was the first Linkin Park show I've been to and it was great. I enjoyed all show with all songs, it was something fantastic for me... something unreal in that moment. And after all I'm still trying to repeat this feelings and go on another LP show.. hope to see them this year :)

I don't saw all Linkin Park's shows, and yet it's really hard to choose just one. In each show has something different, and that does make it special. When I read this, I immediately thought at Rock Am Ring 2004, which was really a big show and the crowd was awesome!! But, I remembered the Madison Square Garden - 2008 and I really LOVE this show! The setlist was great, and they played "In Between", which lately has been my favorite song :) and the "place" is very beautiful! The public was not so good as in other shows, but the band was perfect. It’s like, i really felt something when I see this show, so.. I think that is my favorite! <3

(sorry my bad english :X

What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why?

Well, my favourite LP moment was when LP performed One Step Closer( on the Road to Revolution cd), it is an AWESOME song and on that live recording it has an awesome intro that captured my attention immediatly...

"What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?"

My favorite Linkin Park live moment was in my first LP concert (Portimão, August 05 in 2009). Was too amazing. They were with a lot of power and the crowd was awesome. I really can't explain what i feel and how LP were great in that show. :D By the way, thanks for that amazing concert!

When Chester broke his wrist and the band just kept on going. That shows dedication to the fans.

My favorite live performance, it obviously was when they performed at the Grammys with Paul McCartney. Two of my biggest idols were singing together. I cried the whole time I was watching it on TV. LP once again proved how big they really are!.

My favorite moment would be at one of the Projekt Revolution concerts when Mike intentionally wiping the sweat from Chester's body and face and later threw that towel to the audience. The look on Mike's face is priceless! Besides music, he knows exactly what the fans want! :P Edited by JessWong

apparently when Linkin Park came to the Philippines last 2007 I wasn't allowed to watch their concert..... I'm never allowed actually. So I'm pretty much waiting for them to come again inthe Philippines and hoping this time my parents will let me watch.

I had the LP:Live in Texas DVD. I watch the thing every saturday before I watch it everyday and then my dad saw my grades in algebra so he told me I can only watch one Linkin Park Dvd once a week.

I watch the DVD because it keeps me excited to finally watch the band when they'll come to the philippines and to hear them play the songs LIVE would have been the best moment in my life. When they performed P5hing me Awy in Live in Texas I loved the camera works there. But then I loved everything.