The Three Fansite Ultimate Giveaway!

hahninator

my favorite LP live momment was at the concert in athens in 2009 when they played leave out all the rest because its my girlfriends favorite song and i call her to hear it and to tell her how much i love her !!!!

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?

First of all: unfortunately I haven't been personally in any show so I have to deal with recordings. Secondly: every single show is amazing and unique.

Finally my answer is: Rock Am Ring 2004.

Why? I think it's because LP have so much energy at this performance, there are funny moments (ITE's 2nd chorus, Benjamin). Also they played great songs like Hip-Hop Medley and Wish.

What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?

My favourite moment is one of the jumps of Chester from 2004 LIVE IN TEXAS. I haven't been there. :unsure: ^_^

My favorite LP live moment is the whole show in Stuttgart, germany in 2009 I've been to. I've been on a LP live show before but the good thing in stuttgart was, that i could go there with over 10 friends because we live there =) the show was just amazing: nice weather, open air concert of your favorite band, chilling with your friends.... one of the best experiences i've made so far!

My favorite Linkin Park live event is when I went to a concert in East Troy, Wisconsin on August 16th, 2007. Best concert ever! They played an amazing show and the best part of it all is they played a cover of Sweet Child o' Mine mixed with Bleed it Out at the end of the show. Sounded awesome. I got the digital CD and it's probably the best song on the CD.

For me it was the first time I got to hear them play live at the House of Blues Jimmy Kimmel Live! 18.05.2007 specifically hearing "Somewhere I Belong" live, It's just one of the songs I relate to from time to time and it never got old. To finally hear it live and see the band perform it was a surreal experience, it was insane and I'll always remember that. It was a big deal to me because I've been listening to Linkin Park since 2001 and for some reason every show I wanted to go to something happened or it fell on a date that I couldn't attend. So finally 6 years later I was lucky enough to get free tickets to the Jimmy Kimmel Live! taping. That was one of the best experiences in my life I've ever had.

My best and favorite Linkin Park live moment was probably my first concert in Berlin on the 27th June 2008. Why? It was just such an indescribable feeling and experience especially because I waited so long for it and was finally able to hear my favorite band not just through a CD, DVD or other videos from the web. I can remember that I wasn’t able to sleep the night before this special event and I was quite tired on that day but when Linkin Park entered the stage; I just felt happy and I was quite depressed when they left.

There were so many great live moments for me but my favourite moment(s) was the entire experience around the Berlin 2007 show.

I've been an LP fan for some many years and a huge fan of their live performances. It all came together so rapidly. They announced the show out of nowhere and tickets went on sale the day after. So I joined the LPU to get the presale (thanks for that!) and also had a chance for a M&G. Arriving in Berlin in finally got to meet my old internet buddy (and now on LPL staff) Chesterchaz. It was a sunny saturday and about to watch a small show of my favourite band. Just perfect to see them on my first show!

The anticipation waiting inside the venue waiting for the M&G was killing everyone, cause it took forever and we could hear them soundchecking their new songs through the door.

The M&G was great, everybody was so nice and got my Hybrid Theory album signed by the whole band and we even ended up on the MTV News (more or less) in the report about the M&G.

The show itself was just epic. No one had a friggin idea what the setlist is going to be and what new songs we had to expect. OSC opening the show was a HUGE bummer no one expected not to mention all they other cool things they did that night like the Faint extended ending! I was watching the show from the balcony (I know it's lame) but the view from there was just perfect. After the show I also meet Trumtram and Pelle which I knew as well for quite a while over the internet. We even got interviewed by a radio station right after the show but unfortunately I never ended up hearing it.

There were so many other great moments especially last year on the tour with Mark and all the other great people, but this was just overall the best one!

My favorite moment had to be my second show of LP in Mountain View, CA of 2007.

Just as MTM came out I started following the fansites and kept hearing the buzz that a PR show in '04 was the best show out there with their setlist. Just hearing the top users from the site I decided to buy a second show ticket to attend to. I was originally set to go to the show before Mountain View. Which was San Bernardino, CA.

The only reason I bought the second show was to just be there at Mountain View and see if any surprises would LP pull out with all the hype and talk about if the band would do anything special since their last appearance.

To my luck this show had a bunch of first showings. The long intro for No More Sorrow, The re-appear of A Cure for the Itch. By far the best surprise I had as a fan with the crowd in which it was QWERTY. Thankfully I was fully aware of this song and the rarity of the song being played since it was only played once in japan. Having the crowd around me pumping them with this info for the songs. I had a much better time knowing that even though San Bernardino show was my first and memorable night which was just 24 hours before Mountain View. This show was special because it did bring surprises with the premiere of songs and making this date another rare show.

8/19/07 - Projekt Rev In Bristow VA

such a good experience from seeing Mike collab with SOB for RTN and S2N. To seeing Chaz team up with Julien-K for TD. Met up with revolutionman for a bit and was almost front row for LP. One of my favorite shows ever