The Three Fansite Ultimate Giveaway!

hahninator

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?

My personal best moment was my first Linkin Park concert in june24th,2008. It was great to see the guys in front of you ^_^

and...the best moment in my opinion is when Chester sings Breaking The Habit live.... i love it :)

Edited by Toastynatorin

favorite moment from the life of Linkin Park is the one when they released their first album and I listened to him, then I realized that this group will always be my favorite.

Show on which I visited, I will never forget, this was 5.06.2007 in St. Petersburg. It was a magnificent spectacle, filled with emotion, it was my happiest day in my life, I will never forget. The impact of the group is something guys do their job well, I love them! :P :P :P

My favorite live moment of Linkin Park was in 2008 in Sacramento when I was near the mosh-pit near the stage and Mike Shinoda jumped into the crowd and continued to sing with a security guard holding him by his belt.

My favorite Linkin Park live moment - an exit dvd Road to Revollution. The fan from other countries it is difficult to happen at favorite band concerts, but the it is more desire. I yet was not on one, but necessarily I will go. And Road to Revollution - has allowed to feel as at a concert that is cool)

My favorite moment was at Gräfenhainichen, DE in 2009 when Mike did the verses of Hands Held High. That was such a powerful moment. I've never been filled with a feeling quite like that before - I think if he had wanted a revolution right there, I would have followed him, no questions asked. It was so scary and so amazing. When I think back on that moment I can't help but shiver.

I never attended a concert of Linkin Park. :(

And I love all the band's concerts, for me LP is a band perfect in every way. But of all the band's concerts, what I like best is the Madison Square Garden.

For me this show the band to reach a higher level, has evolved considerably, it is a show more than perfect!

Sure is a show that I would have watched, like everyone else of course!

The best moment of this show is when Chester and Mike sing My December Acoustic, I cry to see that, I really, really!

Well, I think this is ... Linkin Park is my life and I dream one day see them live!

post-3314-1275513392_thumb.jpg

Edited by LyhLP

My favorite moment would have to be all 3 shows I attended on the MWT. I got to meet alot of great people including some great LPU'ers. No doubt LP put on a killer performance each night and I did get a MnG which kicked ass since it was my first. But going to a show and hanging out listening to awesome music and meeting great people really makes a show just as great. I've been to alot of LP concerts since then but those shows will always be my favorite not just cause of LP but because of all the great people I met that made it great.

I gotta say, even though I wasn't at the show, Rock AM ring 2004 was the best show I've been able to hear, From a high quality version of the special intro of Don't stay, to "The Dog" (which was hilarious), it was a great concert.

Edit: During not doing* It's not allowing me to delete my mistake.

What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history? My favorite Linkin Park live moment will have to be when they played at 2001 MTV VMAs. When I first saw the performance it blow me away. One Step Closer is a song that has so much energy and gets you pumped. The stage was awesome, the fireworks were awesome, and they were joined by the X-Ecutioners doing the bridge. How can you beat that? This performance is definitely a classic LP moment.

Edited by Holden

"What is your favorite Linkin Park album and why?"

Though I have never been to a Linkin Park concert before, or any kind of concert for the matter of fact, my favorite Linkin Park live moment was when Chester broke his wrist during the 2007 concert in Melbourne, Australia. When I watched that moment on youtube, I was just "Wow, now this is being dedicated to tht fans." Which Linkin Park truely is. I couldn’t imagine being able to perform a good hours whorth of singing with the pain of a broken wrist.

My other favorite, on a happier thought, was the ‘little speech’ Chester gave before the band preformed ‘P5hng Me A*Way’ ( which is on the ‘Live In Texas’ album.) That ‘speech’ was so motivational to me, because I hope to be in a band someday (soon I hope). I’m a percussionist. I want to learn to play the guitar, too.

“How many musicians do we have in the house?

Good luck to every one of you guys man

We were on the other side of the barricade

A few years ago man

Coming to these shows

Seeing our favorite bands

And having the dreams

Just perservere, believe in yourselves

One day you'll be up here with us

Or Metallica

Or Limp Bizkit

Deftones

Mudvayne

This one's dedicated to all you guys out there”

What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?

i've never been to any concert of Linkin Park in real life,

my favorite moment of the band's live history is when they played at the Rock Am Ring back in 06.06.2004,

the crowds are extremely loud, i wish i was there,

seeing Linkin Park in that concert is really amazing and by watching it over and over again it feels like i was there enjoying the show

Edit: There's no need to quote the whole mainpost.

I think my favorite live moment is on LPTV # 12 when there @ the Salton Sea doing there photo shoot. When Mike picks up a dead fish and he starts like making it talking and says he wants a auto gram but he means autograph and . Chester pretends to sign the fish and when mike wears the Chester boots that's funny.

post-3320-1275522977_thumb.jpg

post-3320-1275523015_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nameless

"What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?"

I haven't seen them in person or even live, but I've always wished to set foot in any of Linkin Park's concerts... And still looking forward to..

Now what i really loved watching was Linkin Park's concert live in Texas on 2003! This was the first live concert video that amazed me because they had inspiring songs that i love singing along to. Even though i wasn't even there, i still enjoyed and somehow kinda felt that i was there.. Good times though playing it in quite a high volume. I think this concert totally rocked. I have to admit i was enjoying listening to my favorite songs sung and perfomed by extremely talented band members. keep rockin LInkin Park you rock ma world! :rolleyes:

My favorite live moment was when I went see them in Houston in 2008. Man I had such an awesome time watching Chester and Mike bounce around stage as I bounced along with them. It was truly a dream come true to me.

even if i haven't been able to see lp live, because i live in south america (Chile, as some of you probably know). but my favorite show is 12/07/08 (Edgefest '08). I think the band sounds quite well in this show and even if they had many problems to perform (like arriving late, and lights) they managed to improvise and make a great show, i loved the piano version of bth and furthermore it was great the way they mashed-up hands held high with what i've done, i don't know, it just makes it way more epic D= since that two songs do quite well along in terms of lyrics. just that i guess that shows shows what lp is able to :) make everything in the way and still deliver a heck of a show :D

This giveaway is really soo AWESOME.

My favourite LP Moment was in 2009 at the LP concert in Stuttgart.

I was there like 6 hours before the show starts so i got a really nice place in the front of the stage.

But the best thing on that day was that I hold Mikes hand when he came done in In The End.

That was such an amazing Moment for me. :)

Hope I have a chance to win but good luck to everyone out there ;)

My favorite moment was when I saw them live when they came to Spokane, Wa in 2003. Chester had suddenly stopped the concert and yelled at the crowd because some chick had apparently reached up and squeezed his junk while he was singing. It pissed me off too because I think it made him so mad he decided not to visit my town ever again and he hasn't since lol. I also thought it was pretty funny (although I hope it didn't hurt too bad Chester!).

My Story:

Back in the days of 2005. I were a 14 year old kid who had been listening to this song "In the end" wich my uncle had showed me. This song just got my hairs raise on my arms for some reason. From that moment on, I have listened to Linkin Park every single day.

One day I borrowed my uncles internet. We found a download link to one of their concerts which happened to be rock am ring 2004. From the moment of the first chorous was done in Don't Stay, LP melted my heart, bone and soul. I was so amazed that I did not know what to do. I could sit and watch while crying because it is so good. So much energy, such PERFECT performance by Chaz, nice weather, lovely crowd and excellent pick of songs. I watch the concert trought on a regular basis, and I think I am gonna do that for the rest om my life.

I have never ever been able to recreate that feeling by watching any other concert by another band. Of course, I have been to some LP concerts in recent time, and that surpasses that. But no other live experience can give me a better feeling of joy, happyness, eager, or make me more amazed than the one I have been seing on my monitor for years now. People ask my why I don't get tired of seeing the same show over and over. I can not explain why. It just hit's me in the heart.

Damn, I really know what true love is. I love this show.

Well I have never been lucky enough to see my favorite band live but I NEVER miss a tv performance!

My favorite is Linkin Park performing at the Grammy's with Jay-Z & Paul Mccartney. When Chester sang the begining verse of "yesterday" I got chills! How iconic was that performance! They got to perform with a Beatle!

Hundreds of shows, thousands of live recordings, but San Bernardino, California - Smokeout Festival 15th of November 2003 is my absolute favourite. Or more specifically, Breaking The Habit's live debut. It'd been my favourite song on the album from the day I brought it, and the recording of its live debut only surfaced last year if I remember correctly. Finally being able to witness the first performance was incredible, and somewhat chilling. It was an evidently rainy, cold evening, but Chester really gives it his all, and the emotion in the final chorus is spectacular. Breaking The Habit still remains one of my favourite songs.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LINKIN PARK LIVE MOMENT AND WHY?

My favorite live moment has got to be the concert in Forum, Copenhagen 2007. I've never been so excited for an event as I was in Forum. I remember standing with my friend at the top row, but I was standig a little bit far to the left of the stage. I was a little dissapointed that I couldn't see the warm up band properly, when suddenly...

I saw Chester, Mr. Hahn, Phoenix, Mike and Brad standing three metres away from us, watching 30 Seconds To Mars perform! It was so incredible! And I swear, one time Mr. Hahn walked right past us so close to us, that we could have touched him!

As a favorite performance occurred June 6, 2010 in Moscow. A favorite because the first thing that I waited with trepidation and reliable and all my hopes were fulfilled.

I think my favorite live moment is on LPTV # 12 when there @ the Salton Sea doing there photo shoot. When Mike picks up a dead fish and he starts like making it talking and says he wants a auto gram but he means autograph and . Chester pretends to sign the fish and when mike wears the Chester boots that's funny.

Epic failures.

Edited by Aiman

Brno, Czech Republic 17.6.2008: LP has cancelled two previous show because of Brad's illness, I had an LPU meet&greet pass and a few days prior to the date we were really worried whether our show will or will not be cancelled as well. Fortunately it was not, that was the first time I met the guys and the open air-show totally kicked ass despite Brad not being very well. They even played Reading My Eyes that night. Epic.