The Three Fansite Ultimate Giveaway!

hahninator

I have never seen Linkin Park live cause I live in Croatia...but they are my absolute number one band so since I was 11 I tried to watch every live show on mtv and I bought every live DVD so that I can at least catch up a little bit more. So, my first encounter with your live show is LIVE IN TEXAS DVD that I bought here in my hometown(Split) and I was so crazy and all jumping-up-and-down cause ,hey, I'll see you finally live! So,since that day in 2003(I was 13 then) every month I put the dvd on and pretend I'm at your concert and I'm jumping all around the house so my mother argues with me to calm down. So I try to attend the-make-believe concert during the morning while she's at work. My grandmother likes your music so she joins sometimes...that was a big surprise to me :blink: she even said chester was handsome young man :rolleyes: even my dog likes you :mellow: So, you're as good as heaven live cause you managed to carry over that energy and effort during your concert even via artificial device. I really feel every month,even now when I'm twenty,that I'm there in the crowd catching drum sticks from rob and water from mike =) still,hope to see you one day here in Croatia! :rolleyes:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a very very tough choice to make almost impossible. but i will give it a shot according to me that moment shall be when in 2006 Grammy Awards Linkin park performed "Numb/Encore" with Jay-Z Then Mike Shinoda sang a verse of "Yesterday" by the Beatles. That's when Sir Paul walked out.Soon after, Paul McCartney himself walked out to finish the song. There they stood the rock legend, A unique band and a rap mogul. McCartney and Shinoda sang together, with Jay-Z adding "that''s right" a few times afterward.that to me was the favorite moment of the band's live history.

I think the moment a very very very amazing is when the linkin park concert at the road to revolution,,, I often imagine myself also was watching the concert in person,,, well, because I have not even watched the LP directly, so I often cry when see LP in concert DVD ... and,, not only that,,, I also really liked the moment when you are touring in japan asia! very awesome,,,, I love you LP,, so, I will always support you guys forever,,, I'll continue to like the concert concerts and also other moments of your moments,,,, LP ... you are my life!! Do not ever leave me ... hehehee

and why I really liked the concert LP R2R is because I think it is the coolest LP concert I have ever seen! believe it or not, while watching the concert I felt was in the crowd of fans of LP (probably got carried away):-p ... and after I watched R2R, in the evening concert that you guys brought up my dream! know what happened in my dream? I shook hands with Mike Shinoda and even hug you all! but honestly,,, than mike, I would want to shake hands with chester! (Ahhhh. ... sorry mike, instead select select,, just express my feelings only,,, but I love you guys! True!) Hahahahaha,,, a fan like me this is not good yes? so sorry ,,,,,

essentially it is the best moment in "dreams" met my LP! I hope that moment will come soon in fact, just pray ,,,,,,,,,:)

oh yes, I almost forgot to say this,,, I always hoped to be able to see the concert LP in my country,,, so,, do not forget to stop by here ya .... LP :)

I always love you all,,, I'll never forget you,,, however, you always give the best for my life,,, yes,,

you've become a part of me,,,, and I would never try to remove that part,,,, hahahaha

Staff edit - Merged double posts. - Jen

Edited by Jen

My Favorite LP Live Moment would be from Live In Texas, as I have yet to attend a concert :(. When they played "P5hng Me A*wy Live" and Chester said "One Day you may be up here with us, Metallica, Limp Bizkit, Deftones, Mudvayne" Pretty much a booster upper 2 make u think Positive and follow ur dreams, And the song was great one of my faves til this day. :)

My favorite LP live performance is “Live in Texas”, so I decided to pick the best moment from there… The most unique one was during “From the Inside”, when Lars Ulrich came on the stage. He came there because he couldn’t stand the drive, he wanted to rock with LPs on the stage ))) That was pretty cool moment of the huge great show.

What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?

Though i've heard countless recordings of live performances, nothing beats your first LP concert. Mine happenend to be the first PR stop in '08, Mansfield, Mass. on July 16th. One of the best days of my life. If i had to get more specific, BIO was AMAZING, and still one of my favorite recordings, hands down, of anything live or even studio recorded.

My favorite Linkin Park live moment has to be from the show they played at Webster Hall, where it seems like they first included their intros and outros to certain songs. The way I see it, that's something the band never really did before with certain songs (except maybe By Myself) but this time they did stuff with One Step Closer and Faint and that's really cool. Not to mention, the fact that they made it a live concert that you could see in theaters is really super neat and I don't think many bands do that. So, yeah, that's my favorite moment.

My favorite live moment would be the concert went in Stuttgart, Germany. The concert was on june 30th 2009. It was an amazing concert, and my first one too! I was with my dad, (he is a fan too cuz of me) we came all from Holland to Germany for the concert. It was a open air concert, gladely it was a beautiful weather. First there were 2 special guests performing.. Funeral For A Friend and Coheed And Cambria. The moment the sun goes down, the LP concert started! It was so amazing, and what a timing! I was so happy when Dead By Sunrise came up, it blew me away when they performed Fire, Crawl Back In and My Suffering. My Suffering was my favorite perfomance. My favorite song LP played was I think Faint. Just the energy and the awesome guitar outro of Brad just amazed me! When the concert was over, me and my dad were heading to our hotel. But then, I saw the LP billboard on a pole! I went nuts and ripped it off! That is what I call a beautiful souvinier! When I look at my billboard, I get memories of the concert. Not to mention that I also have the LP bootles of the concert I went! So I can relive the concert over and over again!

Edited by michazyee

What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?

My favorite LP live moment is during the performance of “One Step Closer” in “Live In Texas”; when Chester sings the calm reanimation part of the song (these are the places…) and how they went into preparation for the shut up verse and the most fantastic scene was Chester jumping up and down in that way and screaming “shut up”. The way he jumps up and down and shouts, is the most amazing thing.

"What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?"

Well, I'm from Brazil, I didn't have the experience of being in a LP Show, even my English is bad... <_<

Anyway, I Love This sound, and my favorite moment Live of Linkin Park, was when they played "wish" by "Nine Inch Nails"

"What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?"

My favorite moment has to be my first live show, of course. It was in St. Paul, Minnesota for their Minutes to Midnight tour in 2008. It was the first time I had been to any concert, let alone a Linkin Park concert. I went with my cousin and dad (who also likes Linkin Park!) and we had seats close to the stage. The What I've Done intro was unlike anything I could have expected, and the rest of the show blew me away as well. The whole stadium sang along with Mike and Chester to all of their songs, and the feeling and atmosphere was very intense. I'll never forget it, and I can only look forward to many more shows by Linkin Park!

My favourite live show of linkin park is Brisbane October 22 2007. With a math exam the very next morning i still decided i could never miss this opportunity again and had to go. THe decision paid off. Linkin Park is still my favourite concert ever with a set list of awesome songs and the crowd around me being just awesome people it made the night very fun and exciting. Chester jumping down to the Pit just topped my night and sealed Bleed It Out as one of my favourite songs off all times.

One of my favorite moments is numb intro on RAR 04 when everyone claps and that guitar comes in :wub:

I haven't seen LP live yet, but I've got both live CDs and they're just awesome, I could watch them over and over again. I think my favourite live moment is A Place For My Head Live in Texas 2003. It seems to be loaded with power and pure emotions and LP look like caged wild animals on their stage! ;D

I also like their connection to the crowd, it makes LP as sympathic as they are.

Edited by Firefly

Unfortunately, I could not even go to a concert of Linkin Park. When the band came to my country (Brazil) in 2004, I got to know her.

But the favorite moment of the live band was the show's Rock Am Ring 2004 (06/06/2004). It was incredible, amazing, simply overwhelming. Somewhere I Belong and Numb with extended intro, Hip Hop Medley, One Step Closer Reanimation version, the audience jumping, singing along with the band, a fan of the band up on stage in A Place For My Head.

Anyway, to me, this was the best show, but the shows of 2003 and 2004 had incredible moments (with Faint fans playing the guitar, the end of Breaking The Habit Numb with already beginning to be played, etc..), ending with a show that many consider the best of 2004 and one of the best in the history of Linkin Park: the show in Brazil.

Note: I apologize, but I do not write in English. So I used the Google translator to be able to send the message.

Well I haven't been to any Linkin Park shows yet cause they never played in United Arab Emirates so i dont really know how does it feel being in their show

My most favorite show would definitely be Summer Sonic Festival 13.08.2006.Just by watching the few songs that was broadcasted,you can clearly see that its one of the best show.Qwerty was played on that show and they had to bring a fan just to tell the crowd about the new song which is pretty amazing,When their playing Numb the crowd sang really loud and Chester really sounds good on Breaking The Habit.

Well it might not be the most awesome show for you guys but to me,Its one of the shows that i cant stop listening to.

First of all: Thanks to this special opportunity to get something so special! This is, what´s typical for LP - and I don´t know any other band, that does something similar!

To me there were many, many insane and beautiful moments with LP… Also many of them have been mentioned before here:

Fans playing Faint on the guitar, fans singing with the band at RAR, the cover of Wish, QWERTY…

We could make a huge list of big moments, but I guess this is not the intention of this giveaway-"competition" :lol:

Anyway, my favorite moment - even though I wasn´t actually part of it - was when Chester broke his wrist on the stage while Papercut in Melbourne, Australia on 15th October 2007. He did his jump-thing from one of the stairs on the stage and fell. What he didn´t know then: He broke his wrist…! And now this is the amazing thing: He didn´t care about the pain, he just went on singing!! Actually they had to stop the show for a short time, but after he had some ice on his wrist he just played on. Man, hello? He had a fu**ing pain and he _just played on_!

The funniest thing was the documentary they did afterwards: Mike was telling how he himself realized what was going on and how he decided to play on:

"I just though: If it´s broken now, it´s gonna be just as broken in an hour" :D

Let´s hope for more awesome moments with LP, thanks again for this giveaway

Greetz

Favorite moment - LP filling in for Slipknot at Rock Im Park in 2001, after already playing a show earlier in the day. It proved that they had the stamina to play 2 shows within a few hours of each other, and more importantly, that they had the chops to win over a crowd of people who weren't there to see them, most of which probably didn't even LIKE them.

My favourite moment was Stuttgart last year. I was there and it was my fifth LP show, and it was the best that I attended. I was in the first- second line completely in the middle, and I had a great view. The place and the weather was great, it was really an amazing atmosphere. LP just rocked so hard, Chester was on fire all the time (Think he was pumped for the DBS Encore) and DBS was great, too. Really an extraordinary night that I will never forget!

I agree mate.

Stuttgart was insane.

The wether was perfect and lp rocked. what shall i say more.

i've been going there with a friend from stuttgart straight in the first row.

everywhere cool people. It began with Given up and they had so much power, it was great.

I've never been to an LP show, but a few years back I saw this amazing video of Breaking The Habit that really pulled me into the song! It was from the Meteora-era and as far as I can recall it was one of the first times Chester was performing the song. As he's said before he had a hard time singing it for the first few times because it was so close to his heart. It was totally evident in that video. I never get too emotional listening to songs but that performance, when Chester was struggling to hit those high notes during the bridge, really had an effect on me. To this day it remains as one of my favorite live performances of Linkin Park.

I would have to say

When linkin park play "in the end" at milton keynes

I love it when the crowd sings "i put my trust in you pushed as far as i can go for all this there only one thing you should know"

I like when cester says "For what"