The Three Fansite Ultimate Giveaway!

hahninator

"What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why?"

Though I haven't had the privilege of seeing Linkin Park in concert just yet, my absolute favorite live moment from LP was on the Live in Texas DVD, during their performance of A Place For My Head. Just before Chester began whispering "You, try to take the best of me, go away...", Mike attempted hushing the entire audience, and (nearly) everyone was silent, awaiting Chester's next breath. It was a spine-tingling moment for me; the barely-audible dull roar that had suddenly surfaced from the screaming and chanting was almost eerie.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?

My favorite show is definitely the show of February 23, 2003, Milan, Italy, where everyone was waiting for Linkin Park live performances of songs from the new album "Meteora" where we open mouth when the band opened the show with 'Session', after 'Do not Stay' and following 'Somewhere I Belong', 'Lying From You', this show marked a new era in the music scene for me, after the year 2003 the world was never the same.

My favourite live Linkin Park moment was in Melbourne, Australia, on October 15, 2007; the day after I had seen them live. Chester did a crazy jump during Papercut, fell and broke his wrist. Like a hero, he continued the entire show. Now that is awesomeness! :P

What is your favorite Linkin Park live moment and why? From 2000 to now, whether it's a show you've been to or not, what is your favorite moment of the band's live history?

The BEST moment was seeing them live in San Antonio in 2007. I got a chance to do a meet and greet with them and I was so nervous but it went AWESOMELY! The show they put on was phenomenal. I've been an LP fan from the start but I had to wait so many GRUELING years to see them in concert. Ive never seen a band with so much ENERGY!! Honestly, the concert was FLAWLESS. It exceeded ALL of my expectations. Definitely one of THE best nights of my LIFE!

My favorite Linkin Park concert experience was August 3rd, 2004, in Camden, NJ. I had been following the band on Projekt Revolution that summer, and this was my 5th show on that tour (14th LP show ever for me), and just like every other night of the tour before that, the whole show was amazing. But then when it came time for them to play "Faint", they changed it up, and started asking for a fan to play. They picked my buddy Jason, and I'll admit, I was bummed, because that had been a dream of mine since I was a freshman in High School. Then, and I dont know how, Jason messed up, and played the wrong thing on guitar, so they started looking for someone else, and thats when Phoenix heard all the people around me yelling and pointing towards me. He tells security to help me onstage and for the next few minutes, I am living my dream, performing a song live with my favorite band of all time. It was surreal to be able to look around during that song and see all the guys, or to look out at the crowd and see 10,000 people having a great time at the show. No matter what I do the rest of my life, I will never forget this moment.

BRO! its brian. poor jason will ALWAYS have a grudge with you for that. i missed the whole thing when my ex passed out in the pit and we had to take her to the hospital. i heard you were one of, if not the BEST fan to play with them. hope to see u at future shows

I dont remember what show this was but I think it was at Ozzfest. It was on the frat party dvd. When The band dressed up like rockers with long hair and leather pants.

My favorite live moment was during their Project Revolution tour with Taking Back Sunday and My Chemical romance. More specifically, my favorite part was the last part of The Little Things Give You Away, starting at Brad's solo. That part of the song has always been my favorite thing that Linkin Park has written and will probably stay that way. Hearing it live was one of the best musical moments of my life.

My favorite Linkin Park live moment is from the 48th annual Grammys when Linkin Park, Jay-Z, and Paul McCartney, three amazing musicians, teamed up for a great live performance of Numb/Encore/Yesterday. Epic.

My favorite show in the band's live history is the second show in Athens. Why? Because I had the chance of seeing them live and rock out to their amazing performance. It was the most intense feeling ever and I'm glad I was lucky enough to be there and witness it.

Favorite Linkin Park live moment and why?

My favorite live moment would be the first LP show I've been to in 2007 in Hong Kong. I attended the LPU Meet & Greet with some of my friends and met all six members of the band. Had a few words with Rob and Mike grabbed my left hand with both of his hands. We all waited in the arena after the m&g. I was singing along from the beginning to the end. That was an unforgettable night and my favorite LP live moment!

My favorite LP live moment was the first Melbourne show in 2007. It was my first LP show ever, and I also got to be a part of the M&G and meet all the band and get a flag signed. Also showed Chester my HT tattoo and he told me it was awesome.

I've only ever seen LP 3 times, all of which were within the last 3 years. I won't pick any other moments from shows I did not attend cause I don't think that's fair. Regardless, my favorite LP concert moment had to be when Jay-Z came out during the 2nd Encore at Madison Square Garden in NYC on February 21, 2008. I remember me and my cousin were debating on whether or not Jay would make an appearance, because after all MSG is his home and after the success they've had together it would only be natural, especially since that was their first and only time they've played there. I was a little disappointed that they played only the first half of Numb/Encore granted that they already played Numb, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. My favorite moment was when Jigga What/Faint kicked in. I went completely insane!!! I remember back when LP first introduced the extended outro for that song and I always thought of how awesome it would be if they could play that at the end of JW/F. That outro is ridiculously amazing and when that song started I knew right away that I would hear exactly what I've been dreaming about.

My favorite live moment personally comes from 2004. When I saw One Step Closer live at Projekt Revolution, the guys had put everything they had into that performance. Once Jonathan Davis came out on the bridge it got all the more epic. His vocals, the lighting, the pyros, the fireworks made for one hell of a performance of one of my favorite LP songs.

Well, my favorite Lq live moment was Live In Texas. Unfortunately I've watched the DVD only but from all the live perfomances I've watched Live In Texas was the only one that blew my mind away. Especially A Place For My Head performance is my best live one. I just get the chills everytime I watch it :)

my favorite moment is last year LP live in macau, china, which was my first time been to LP's concert (though i live in hong kong but i missed their show in 2007 - -). all i can say it was an amazing night, everything seemed like it's not true, like dreams, but the real fact was i experienced this amazing band performance! : ) i could feel the energetic atmosphere from the band, as well as from the audience, everything came so great! esp. almost the last part of the concert, before the encore, mike surprised us in the bleed it out intro w/ papercut rap, which was one of the highlights of the show~

until now, sometimes i listen to the recording from this show, it's very memorable. and i cant wait LP will be on the road again : D

Edited by larisa

My favortie live LP moment is when Linkin Park performed Xero song reading my eyes first time with Chester on stage. The inclusion of chester in the song gave the song an altogether new meaning and power.

Hope I WIN!!!!

What an amazing contest!!!

By far my favorite LP live moment had to be at Tampa at the 2008 PROJEKT REVOLUTION. It was my second time seeing them but this time i went much closer to the stage. These guys are just unbelievably amazing live, just thinking about those moments of watching them makes me want to go back in time and go even crazier than my already crazy goin LP fan self. I loved how LP finally play Given up for the first time in tampa, I went bazerk, and also will never forget when Mike put the microphone above me and osme other fans heads and we showed up on the big screen like 15 times. It was unbelieavable. These guys will and always have been my favorite Band :) LP 4 LYFE <3

My favorite moment is in the year 2007 , when they showed in Australia. Everyone knows this. Chester played the show with the broken wrist. That's awesome !!! I have never seen anything great like this. Exactly , he could stop the show and rush to the emergency room but he did not !!!!

He just kept sing and scream !!! This show should never be forgotten