Projekt Revolution 2009

hahninator

I would like to see (some maybe a bit too "big" for PR): The Killers, Innerpartysystem, Eminem, Coldplay, KATY PERRY [...]

Wow, yeah. I support you about Katy Perry!!! :rolleyes: I got hooked on her after I heard 'I Kissed a Girl' recently at my friends' house.

Here's my list of fav artists I'd like to see live along Linkin Park:

Dead By Sunrise

Fort Minor

Julien-K

Evanescence

Avril Lavigne

Disturbed

Guano Apes

Limp Bizkit

P.O.D.

And of course Eminem or even D12 would be perfect.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wish list: Muse

Coldplay

Lupe Fiasco

Panic At The Disco

Chris Brown (don't care if they don't go together cause they do in my itunes)

10 years(again. they were awesome. quality music)

Tokio Hotel (love their CD + they know how to put on a kick-ass live show. *cough* Hot twins *cough* :rolleyes: )

Timbaland

Plain White T's

Paramore

Nickelback

M.I.A

Lady GaGa

Fall Out Boy

Common

Metro Station

A.F.I

N*E*R*D

T.I

Gnarls Barkley

I probably have the most unrealistic list on here. -_-

Edited by arbiter

Bands I would love to see at PR again (especially for possible European shows):

ADEMA

ASHES dIVIDE

HIM

Innerpartysystem

JULIEN-K!!!!!!!!

KoRn

Mindless Self Indulgence

Pendulum

Placebo

Street Drum Corps

Styles Of Beyond

Bands/Artists I would love to see at PR that weren't in the line-up before:

A Perfect Circle

Atmosphere

Avenged Sevenfold

Black Light Burns

Bloc Party

Bright Eyes

Coheed And Cambria

Coldplay

Cypress Hill

Dead By Sunrise :D

Deftones

Disturbed

dope

dredg

End Of Green (in Germany)

Filter

Five Finger Death Punch

Fort Minor :D

Godsmack

Incubus

Justice

Kid Rock

Klaxons

Lostprophets

Marilyn Manson

MUSE!!!!

Oasis

Portishead

Puddle Of Mudd

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Shiny Toy Guns

Sixx:A.M.

Spineshank (they're back together!)

Staind

Static-X

Stone Temple Pilots!! (or Scott solo)

System Of A Down

Taproot

The Crystal Method

The Faint

The Killers!!!

The Prodigy

The Roots

Tool!!

Bands that might be unrealistic or even impossible to tour with but need to be mentioned nevertheless:

Depeche Mode!!! (I think Chester would seriously die if that happened *lol*)

Faith No More

Mötley Crüe

NINE INCH NAILS!!

Orgy

Rage Against The Machine

Rammstein

Slipknot

The Cure

Edited by immortalsoul

It would be cool if they had a small orchestra on some of the songs that use strings, like Breaking The Habit etc, to create a fuller sound than Mike can do on this keys.

Anyway, I hope LP take a small visit in to maybe Norway, Sweden, Denmark or Iceland. I missed them last year when they went to both Denmark and Sweden:(

Edited by Reumeren

My wish list: Muse

Coldplay

Lupe Fiasco

Panic At The Disco

Chris Brown (don't care if they don't go together cause they do in my itunes)

10 years(again. they were awesome. quality music)

Tokio Hotel (love their CD + they know how to put on a kick-ass live show. *cough* Hot twins *cough* :rolleyes: )

Timbaland

Plain White T's

Paramore

Nickelback

M.I.A

Lady GaGa

Fall Out Boy

Common

Metro Station

A.F.I

N*E*R*D

T.I

Gnarls Barkley

I probably have the most unrealistic list on here. -_-

yes the most unrealistic list here... AND ALSO THE WORST!! damn that is such a BAAAAD list!! Nickelback? Timbaland?! TOKIO HOTEL?! Coldplay? Chris Brown?! this is like the worst, most fucked up list for a projekt rev that has been suggested EVER!! i'm sorry, and yet i'm not

It would be cool if they had a small orchestra on some of the songs that use strings, like Breaking The Habit etc, to create a fuller sound than Mike can do on this keys.

Anyway, I hope LP take a small visit in to maybe Norway, Sweden, Denmark or Iceland. I missed them last year when they went to both Denmark and Sweden:(

actually you've got nothing to be sad about sweden, cuz they cancelled on the day :( i was at the Skive Beach Party show in denmark (AMAZING!) and was supposed to go to sweden with a friend, but then they cancelled :(

That's awesome !!!

I'd like to see:

LINKIN PARK of course :lol:

Julien-k

Dead By Sunrise

Madina Lake

Scars On Broadway

30 Seconds To Mars

Evanescence

Fall Out Boy

I hope the PR Tour will be in France and in Europe.

I understand that we all have different taste of music in spite of we all are linkin park fans, but i think it would be a good idea to invite again PLACEBO, cause they will have a new studio album probably the same time as linkin park and for the same reason lp should invite DEFTONES - their old good friends who will have new album soon.

Muse

Rise Against

Three Days Grace

Breaking Benjamin

KoRn (again, Jon Davis on OSC ;])

Atreyu (again, they kicked ass last year)

Avenged Sevenfold

Breaking Benjamin

Disturbed

Dead By Sunrise/Fort Minor (if at all possible)

Dope

Five Finger Death Punch

Finger Eleven

Hoobastank

Incubus

My Chemical Romance (yes, again, say what you will)

Nine Inch Fucking Nails

Papa Roach

Red

Scars on Broadway

Shinedown

Sixx:A.M. (good god these guys kick serious ass live)

Staind

Story Of The Year

The Used (again dammit, Bert on Faint!)

Lupe Fiasco, Jay-Z, and Linkin park and another solid band

Have 2 stages, one hip hop, one rock.

All 3 are connected to each other and are friends, all 3 have albums releasing this year ( LupEND, Blueprint 3, and the LP record), if they put that together that would be what Proj Rev is fukin all about.

Would be a dream come true for me, i've been a Jay-Z fan since 97, when LP mashed up with him I got really excited. If they toured together, wow wud be awesome..

Edited by thesungoesdown

Bands that might be unrealistic or even impossible to tour with but need to be mentioned nevertheless:

NINE INCH NAILS!!

If NIN were on this tour, would be cool for chester to come out & do 'Wish' with them (Thats if NIN still plays that song or just add it into the setlist if it wasn't there :)) lol

I think I should ban you.

I'd like to see you try. Music is music. I love their music. And they do put on a great show. :lol:

yes the most unrealistic list here... AND ALSO THE WORST!! damn that is such a BAAAAD list!! Nickelback? Timbaland?! TOKIO HOTEL?! Coldplay? Chris Brown?! this is like the worst, most fucked up list for a projekt rev that has been suggested EVER!! i'm sorry, and yet i'm not

Thank you for pointing out how much my music taste sucks. What would i do without your existence.

I guess me and my"BAAAAD list" don't care. ;) We just never learn and still want to be on Projekt Revolution this summer. I might as well add Justin Timberlake, Akon and Cobra Starship. :rolleyes: Wish i could add the Pussycat Dolls but i don't like their music that much at all.

On another note, has anyone heard of the music for relief hurricane fund raising for Haiti? You get to help those poor souls in Haiti and hang with LP in the studio if you raise the most money! How awesome is that. ;)

Edited by arbiter

for the main stage: linkin park, muse, coldplay, lupe fiasco, NERD.

pretty diverse, and i think it's pretty realistic too. i don't really care about the revolution stage, i never like watching it that much anyway.

I missed Julien K with them in 2007 so it would be nice if they were on board again. I wonder is it still planned for in the summer since I remember some talk about possibly changing it to another time of the year. Personally, I would rather have a 2009 stadium tour with just LP.

Edit: Realized I used the wrong term, I should have said arena not stadium. :(

Edited by RMD369

atleast we have one definite tour to look forward to :) i cant wait .. i think it would be killer if they listed Slpknot and Mudvayne to play...they have toured with both of these bands (Sid from Slipknot even making quite a blurry appearence in Frat Party at the Pancake Festival) if they did this, i would fly to America for the final show

Guys I hate to be a buzzkill but that link confirming Project Revolution 2009 is most likely bull shit. There's NO other link on the internet that's reporting this. Nothing on Linkinpark.com, mikeshinoda.com, and NOTHING on myspace bulletins from LP who usually post this kind of stuff.

Why the hell would sodahead.com have the exclusive?

P.s. hahniator you were QUICK To shoot down that website confirming the LP/timbo mash-up because no other websites were reporting it, but you're quick to post that Proj Rev is confirmed. No other LP fansite is reporting this, if it turns out to be BS the credibility of this site will look kind of bad...

I think it's because LinkinPark had official surveys made on SodaHead, and told people to register there a while back.