Projekt Revolution 2009

hahninator

YYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that they will come to germany this year!!!!!!!

berlin , hanover or hamburg.........

Bands For Projekt Revolution:

Linkin Park

Julien-K

Dead By Sunrise

Fort Minor

Styles Of Beyond

Nerd

30 Seconds To Mars

Jay-Z

Slipknot

Fall Out Boy

maybe....

OutKast

and....

Good Charlotte

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I hate to be a buzzkill but that link confirming Project Revolution 2009 is most likely bull shit. There's NO other link on the internet that's reporting this. Nothing on Linkinpark.com, mikeshinoda.com, and NOTHING on myspace bulletins from LP who usually post this kind of stuff.

Why the hell would sodahead.com have the exclusive?

P.s. hahniator you were QUICK To shoot down that website confirming the LP/timbo mash-up because no other websites were reporting it, but you're quick to post that Proj Rev is confirmed. No other LP fansite is reporting this, if it turns out to be BS the credibility of this site will look kind of bad...

http://www.cbennington.com/2009/01/linkin-...ant-to-see.html <- Chesters "Official Site" :rolleyes:

http://lptimes.com/news.php?subaction=show...amp;ucat=1&

http://www.joehahn.org/

^- those last 2 links , theres your "other fansite"^

LP are usually late to report shit like this

Edited by lilIverson09

Here's a small list of artists/bands that i would like to see @ PR that weren’t in the line-up before & that might be unrealistic or even impossible to tour with but need to be mentioned:

A Perfect Circle, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Staind, Stone Temple Pilots or Scott Weiland solo, The Prodigy, The Roots, Tool, Nine Inch Nails, Orgy, Rage Against The Machine, Within Temptation, All That Remains, Story Of The Year, Hoobastank, P.O.D., System of a Down / Scars On Broadway Or Seji Tankian solo, Incubus, Foo Fighters, Deftones, Slipknot, Disturbed, Taproot, Mudvayne, Lostprophets, Bad Religion, Jonathan Davis solo, Lacuna Coil, Avenged Sevenfold, Rise Against, Muse, Bishop Lamont, Nas, Lil Wayne, Lupe Fiasco, Wale, Asher Roth, Dizzee Rascal, Apathy / Celph Titled or The Demigodz, Sixx John, Chali 2Na Of Jurssic 5, D12, Dilated Peoples, Nickelback, Innerpartysystem, +44, The Offspring, Open Air Stereo, 30 Seconds To Mars

I personally don't care if any1 doesn't like my list, this is just all my opinion. Hope any1 might agree with some of the names on the list lol

Edited by LPKode2

Here's a small list of artists/bands that i would like to see @ PR that weren’t in the line-up before & that might be unrealistic or even impossible to tour with but need to be mentioned:

A Perfect Circle, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Staind, Stone Temple Pilots or Scott Weiland solo, The Prodigy, The Roots, Tool, Nine Inch Nails, Orgy, Rage Against The Machine, Within Temptation, All That Remains, Story Of The Year, Hoobastank, P.O.D., System of a Down / Scars On Broadway Or Seji Tankian solo, Incubus, Foo Fighters, Deftones, Slipknot, Disturbed, Taproot, Mudvayne, Lostprophets, Bad Religion, Jonathan Davis solo, Lacuna Coil, Avenged Sevenfold, Rise Against, Muse, Bishop Lamont, Nas, Lil Wayne, Lupe Fiasco, Wale, Asher Roth, Dizzee Rascal, Apathy / Celph Titled or The Demigodz, Sixx John, Chali 2Na Of Jurssic 5, D12, Dilated Peoples, Nickelback, Innerpartysystem, +44, The Offspring, Open Air Stereo, 30 Seconds To Mars

I personally don't care if any1 doesn't like my list, this is just all my opinion. Hope any1 might agree with some of the names on the list lol

that is like perfect id be happy with eny one of them like a perfect circle, orgy , so hope it comes to the uk again

I think its legit but Im not gonna go crazy until i hear a full confirmation from the band. here is my line up.

Main Stage

Linkin Park

Muse and/or 311 - either one would be awesome but i cant see em both doin it

Gym class Heroes

30 seconds to mars

Kings of Leon

Revolution Stage

Avenged Sevenfold - they gotta leave their strippers at home. too many kids at this PR

Paramore

Tokio Hotel

Santagold

Senses Fail

I am. I work for LPU. This poll is not legit. SodaHead is going to take it down tomorrow.

Very interesting. They did that Milton Keynes flyaway contest to the show, LP linked to it on their MySpace, LP.com, LPU, etc....it was all a big ordeal, and was official. That's crazy that they'd post this without official confirmation from the band...nice way to deceive the fans.

Thanks for clearing things up Adam and KATHY. I do think we will see Projekt Rev this summer, but it's pretty surprising to me that they posted this and it's not legit. Wow.

Its on Chester's site but from what I gather, his site his not continuously updated by Chester himself, like Mike's is. Soda Head has changed the question to just a simple "future PR" instead of PR 09. Interesting stuff.

and now all the excitment i once had is gone :-( , I knew it was too good to be true, usually word of another projekt rev. doesnt get out till about march the earliest. Do you guys think the chances are still good with see PR 09 this summer?

Its on Chester's site but from what I gather, his site his not continuously updated by Chester himself, like Mike's is. Soda Head has changed the question to just a simple "future PR" instead of PR 09. Interesting stuff.

i know KathyXX is probably laughing right now. i recall her saying the site was unprofessional and i see why. Whod post this on the official site? it kinda shows Chaz doesnt at all have direct contribution to anything that goes on in there

i know KathyXX is probably laughing right now. i recall her saying the site was unprofessional and i see why. Whod post this on the official site? it kinda shows Chaz doesnt at all have direct contribution to anything that goes on in there

Yeah I agree with that. He just contacts Jen with announcements every now and then. He just emails her lol. Otherwise her news is official LP news, but she usually only posts official stuff, whereas with LPLive I try and post everything so we can chat about it and shit since there's not much news these days. During the touring periods it's generally only show related stuff or huge LP announcements as it is LPLive, not a regular LP fansite.

I hope people aren't upset with this. SodaHead has collab'd with LP before on official stuff, as in the band used SodaHead to have a contest to send a fan to the Milton Keynes show. All clues led to it being official, but if someone is mad or angry with me I guess I can understand but I really don't think it's a big deal, and I CERTAINLY don't think the "integrity" or "reliability" of LPLive is damaged by it. Who knows, we still might have a PR09.

If you ask for my honest personal opinion, I have no damn clue about a USA tour, but if they do European Festivals in the summer, I would think they'd do exactly how they did last year and play both festivals and then headlining club/stadium/arena/whatever shows as well, and call a few of those "Projekt Revolution" shows. I hope they'd do a US PR but 3 years in a row for the same venues seems unlikely to me, and Chester says they'd like to either play the USA indoors or do a Proj Rev festival. We will see, but I think they will do a PR09 in SOME form or fashion.