Projekt Revolution 2009

hahninator

!@#$@#$!@#$

:angry: :angry: :angry:

There's only one thing that I can't understand... How can somebody write a fake article, when he knows that the fans will be very happy to read it... and after that - haha, it fake :angry: F*cking moron...

PS: omfg, there are already two people in this site who want Tokio Hotel :wacko:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am. This poll is not legit.

Bullshit. You're just covering your ass because someone decided to let the cat out of the bag too soon (not that I'm saying YOU in particular know that LP's doing a PR this year). Sodahead quite obviously does represent Linkin Park, as they have done official contests in conjunction with the band in the past. They wouldn't post something that wasn't legit.

Projekt Revolution 2009 contests have already been posted on Ticketmaster and KROQ as well. Are you saying THOSE aren't legit either?

Edited by Astat

Funny how I was the first person to call BS and I criticized hahniator for posting something like that on newswire without confirmation from the band and my post mysteriously gets deleted. This is the second time he's deleted my posts to make himself not look bad. Censorship FTL

Funny how I was the first person to call BS and I criticized hahniator for posting something like that on newswire without confirmation from the band and my post mysteriously gets deleted. This is the second time he's deleted my posts to make himself not look bad. Censorship FTL

Normally I wouldnt say anything... So I won't here, but the rules also say that the staff can edit any post for any reason, you don't like it, don't post.

Edited by eng42ine

give him a break man, lots of people here fell for it. and like astat said, there are already contests going, so i think it still might be happening, Hahninator posts important things on the main page, and wether it was true or not, this was important news.

For the record, he didn't delete your posts, I did. He never has for that matter, I have and they were not deleted, just set invisible. Quit flaming the staff in your posts and they won't be set invisible. Use the site and enjoy it and quit trying to start crap with the staff. Bottom line.

Now...back on topic...

ooooo

rise against, crossfade, flyleaf, 12 stones, 30 seconds to mars, afi, aiden, bullet for my valentine, breaking benjamin, emery, endeverafter, the exies, hurt, lacuna coil, matchbook romance, papa roach, scars on broadway, scott weiland, senses fail, hollywood undead, sick puppies, sixx a.m., so they say, stutterfly, system of a down, three days grace.....wicked shit

• 1 month later...

linkin park deffinately needs to do another projekt revolution this year ... last year was my first projekt revolution and it was wicked ... if there is another projekt revolution this year i want to see killswitch engage, otep, sevendust, senses fail, HIM, three days grace, disturbed, my chemical romance, system of a down, shinedown, 10 years again lol, coheed and cambria, thursday, NOT SAVING ABEL!!!!!!!

puddle of mudd, arch enemy, no effects, sum 41, new found glory, alice in chains,

COME TO RALEIGH NORTH CAROLINA!!! :]

While I'll admit I thought PR 09 was a for sure, new album dropped or not, I have faced the certainty that PR 09 will NOT happen. Maybe a slim 5% chance for a Winter 2009-10 USA arena tour, but doubtful. It appears most of LP's playing this year will be overseas.

• 2 weeks later...