Projekt Revolution 2009

hahninator

"Linkin Park asks: Who do you want to see on Projekt Revolution in 2009?

We don't want any complaints this year, so now it's your turn to let us know: who do you want to sign onto the Projekt Revolution tour for 2009? Or just share your favorite Projekt Revolution moment below!"

Click here for all the info.

UPDATE: It seems the band has not confirmed anything yet, so until we see an official announcement, I'd not consider anything to be set in stone. I am personally sorry for any confusion we may have caused regarding Projekt Revolution 2009. Keep your eyes out for future announcements from the band - hopefully they will do the tour in some form.

SodaHead had this to say:

An unauthorized poll was sent to Linkin Park fans the other day. Linkin Park in no way approved this message nor the contents of the email and poll. In no way should that poll or email reflect the views of Linkin Park or any organization working with them. We apologize for this occurrence and have taken precautions to make sure this does not happen again.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

I want The Offsping, Killswitch Engage, Rage Against the Machine, Coldplay, Dragonforce, Foo Fighters, Green Day, The Killers, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Rise Against, Weezer, AFI, and/or Mike as Fort Minor.

Does this mean a possible UK date? :o pretty pwease, the last one was AWESOME! i would like to see Julien-K primarily, MAKE UP FOR O2 GIG lol! Others would include anyone different to LP, we don't want another ozzfest/download we want variety! some ska, heavy metal hip hop!

Hopefully it's Projekt Revolution USA and Euro Festivals.

Yay, I'm so excited...

But shit... There are no good festivals in my region (Polish Open'er on July... LP playing in europe usually on June)

Edited by And One LTU

I'd like to see A7X or Rammstein (even though Rammstein haven't gone to PR since the mutter tour) .

The best bit of the 09 tour confirmed is its less of a wait till we hear some new music.

Edited by Projektion

guys Rise Against is already confirmed to go on tour with Rancid (i love RA too but they arent gonna pull out)

MUSE , LUPE FIASCO FTW

cmon muse!

as long as Muse and Lupe is there im fine. maybe NERD?

:)

so my dream line up would be

Muse

Lupe Fiasco

Serj Tankian or 30 seconds to Mars

* a good second stage opener band*

and Rev Stage

well ill let LP decide on that one they usually pick good rev stage acts

but if anything would be good

Scars On Broadway