Projekt Revolution 2009

hahninator

This pretty much reinforces something I've been suspecting for a little while now...I think LP is going to surprise us and have the new album out a lot sooner than most people expect. I thought for a long time that the album would be out Fall '09 at the earliest, probably not even until 2010. Over the past week or so though, I've been hearing little bits of info from various reliable sources that seem to indicate that the album is a lot closer to coming out than that. I think we might hear an announcement about the album in as soon as a couple months, and it'll probably be out by summer.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This pretty much reinforces something I've been suspecting for a little while now...I think LP is going to surprise us and have the new album out a lot sooner than most people expect. I thought for a long time that the album would be out Fall '09 at the earliest, probably not even until 2010. Over the past week or so though, I've been hearing little bits of info from various reliable sources that seem to indicate that the album is a lot closer to coming out than that. I think we might hear an announcement about the album in as soon as a couple months, and it'll probably be out by summer.

first- again sorry about your vids man. I used 30 Seconds MAX for an intro to my gameplay videos that were LP songs about 6 of them were removed

anyway back on topic

can you show me your reliable sources? i wanna see :)

thanks!

Could this possibly mean that another band may be headlining and lp just using their name on the tour to bring in some extra cash, a la Korn with the Family Values tour? Otherwise, I would love to see Breaking Benjamin, Papa Roach, and Red (all have new albums coming out) be apart of this tour.

I would like to see (some maybe a bit too "big" for PR): The Killers, Innerpartysystem, Eminem, Coldplay, KATY PERRY, maybe Shiny Toy Guns, NERD (amazing band live), Lostprophets.

To be honest, I don't think they even know themselves when it might be out, they've barely had 3 months in the studio. Knowing LP they will probs scrap sevral long-worked ideas before they end up with an album.

SlipKnoT, Stone Sour, Killswitch Engage, Bullet for My Valentine, Disturbed, Machine Head, Mudvayne, Mercenary, Volbeat, Children of Bodom, Bleeding Through and Trivium and of course LINKIN PARK!!! i know that this is a more metal, than hard rock festival but these are pretty much the best bands in the world in my book :P and then maybe in worst case scenario, 30 seconds to mars and better case scenario also three days grace :P but plz come to europe LP!! would love to be at one of these shows if just one of these bands came or just LP :) but seriously guys, DragonForce, wtf?

Edited by chesterb

what a chat

chester probably made a record.... stayed so long....

coming back to the topic hmmm.....

in flames , lacuna coil , within temptation

would be interesting cuz of the style diffrence

Edited by luki9875

just to let RA fans know , i love RA and all but hate to break it to you but

Source : http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...logID=465486479

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

Few things are more exciting than watching Bush finally release America as his eight year hostage, but if anything could rival that news, it's this: We are more than pleased to announce that we will have the honor of touring the US & Canada with punk rock legends RANCID this summer. If Tim Armstrong didn't confirm it personally backstage in LA a few weeks ago, we wouldn't believe it either.

In the meantime, off to Europe with Anti-Flag, Strike Anywhere and the Flobots...stay tuned for updates from the road...and go check out our going away present to W, in the form of our new video for "Audience Of One."

-tim

I've always suspected that as well. I thought this album would come out a lot faster than the others did.

Chester also said that DBS should come out in Sept, because that would be a good time for it.

I'm guessing that either means the new album comes real soon, or 2010.

OneRepublic <- no

Lupe Fiasco <- HELL YEA

Styles Of Beyond <- HELL YAH PART II . SOB W/ MIKE but too bad LP probably wont put them on again

Disturbed <- id watch em

System Of A Down <- Hell YAH but too bad they are on hiatus, would love to see Serj or Scars

Coldplay <- No

Death Cab For Cutie<- hell no

Any of them would be great, and of course Rise Against. <- AHHH I LOVE RA BUT THEY ALREADY BOOKED for Rancid

keep the Muse shoutouts going. too bad that Rise Against is touring with rancid. if i'm not mistaken, i've read interviews that chester has stated he always wanted to tour with rise against. on another note, here's my favorite clip of chester talking about muse (1:50 ish): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDsOqjLE4Uw...re=channel_page

I hope Muse is on the bill, and maybe even AFI. we need a rap artist too (Lupe Fiasco?)

muse

lupe fiasco

rise against (FUCK I can't believe they are booked!!!!)

3 doors down

three days grace

saving abel

flobots

pendulum

fucking SHINEDOWN

anyway I put a comment on mike's blog asking about pr09. im sure if he got a few in the comments asking about it, he'd respond.

Lupe Fiasco is going to go on tour to promote his Everywhere album.

Why not join up with Linkin Park and Projekt Rev?

I agree with the muse/ lupe fiasco mention. Maybe mike and lupe could do spraypaint and ink pens. Classic.

kAnd guys stop suggesting mcr. They've already been on projekt revolution and they were boring as shit.

Edited by spraypaintninkpens

Yes, yes, yes, fucking yes :D

Do you know what does it mean? The album will be released before the summer... because I'm 90% that the PR will be in the summer :) Very good news :)

I don't know what I want... Maybe Bullet For My Valentine, SOB... FM isn't possible, because if Mike plays 10 songs with FM, what about LP? :)

Will be nice to see Metallica, but they will never open for LP, of course :)

Slipknot... :)

EDIT: Omfg, in the pool someone answered "Tokio Hotel" :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Edited by dark_master