Quick question? Ask here!

http://lplive.net/shows/20071026.php

I thought this was the show that had the Numb video on YouTube where Mike talked before it about that SOAD show and it being like 3:00 in the morning or something when SOAD played because Darren was asleep or something LOL. I can't find the video anymore - either someone took it down or I'm looking at the wrong show (was it the Ritual show in July 2007?) but I thought it was the Key Club 2007 show. I watched it enough times in 2007 though to memorize what Mike said and I do remember it because the Numb intro was fucked up by the band.

Anyone remember this or know what I am talking about?

Found this today randomly. This is the video I was referring to.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What does the deep voice say at the end of the third build in the IBG Vice Remix?

"Drop the bass now" or something like that...let me check.

*Edit* "Drop the bassline" is what I hear.

Edited by Astat

i was going though some LP stuff on youtube and bumped into this video containing a song played live around the meteora cycle and was wondering what song is this, sounds like a alternate version of a.06 but has a different guitar riff and sounds, can anyone let me know what it is? possibly unreleased meteora song

starts off with voice overs and bells then at 0:26 the song begins

Edited by daroker510

i was going though some LP stuff on youtube and bumped into this video containing a song played live around the meteora cycle and was wondering what song is this, sounds like a alternate version of a.06 but has a different guitar riff and sounds, can anyone let me know what it is? possibly unreleased meteora song

starts off with voice overs and bells then at 0:26 the song begins

Pretty sure that's just one of LP's live intros that they used at shows a while back.

I don't like how they printed the lyrics.

seriously? I really liked them. I sometimes feel like printed lyrics and "this is how we wrote the song" stuff can distract from the 'art' of the thing and be a bit cheesy. although I guess LP had to do it for meteora when there were all those "they didn't write the songs - it's all manufactured!" rumours going around in the HT-era.

that said, if a band prints lyrics but only has like four lines from each song, that annoys me.

"when our keyboards break"

"ohhh when our keyboards break, keyboards break, I'll be gahhn"

seriously? I really liked them. I sometimes feel like printed lyrics and "this is how we wrote the song" stuff can distract from the 'art' of the thing and be a bit cheesy. although I guess LP had to do it for meteora when there were all those "they didn't write the songs - it's all manufactured!" rumours going around in the HT-era.

that said, if a band prints lyrics but only has like four lines from each song, that annoys me.

I just meant the style in which they printed them, was kind of hard to read lol

"ohhh when our keyboards break, keyboards break, I'll be gahhn"

"try to fix it up, mothafuckaaa!" LOL

if it's of any help, leftshoe18 is a member here, he makes his own music and mash-ups of LP. he could have made this himself, or maybe someone else made it.

I have seen a W&K a capella on youtube before now, but I have no idea if it was official or not. I don't think there's ever been a release of ATS a capella/instrumentals aside from any possible rock band/dj hero rips