NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'LL NEVER GET OUT OF SIGHT

YOU PUSH IT BACK DOWN

BLACKOUT

BLOOD IN YOUR EYE

You say that it's not your fault,

And said that I am mistaken.

You said it's not what it seems,

No remorse for the trust you’re breaking.

You run to the back, you fall,

Suffocate in the mess you’re making.

You can't get enough,

You take and take and take and take and take

FUCK IT ARE YOU LISTENING?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GOT TO GET OUT OF SIGHT!

YOU PUSH IT BACK DOWN!

YOU PUSH IT BACK DOWN!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'LL NEVER GET OUT OF SIGHT!

YOU PUSH IT BACK DOWN!

YOU PUSH IT BACK DOWN!

YOU PUSH IT BACK DOWN!

YOU PUSH IT BACK DOWN!

YOU PUSH IT BACK DOWN!

BLACKOUT, BLOOD IN YOUR EYE!

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BLACKOUT, BLOOD IN YOUR EYE!

YOU PUSH IT BACK DOWN! PUSH IT BACK D-D-DOWN!

YOU-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU PUSH IT BACK DOWN, BLOOD IN YOUR EYE!

BLACKOU-BLACKOUT! B-B-B-B-BLACKOUT, BLA- IN YOUR EYE!

BLACKOUT-BLA-BLA-BLA-BLAH-BLAH-BLAH-BLACKOUT-BLOOD IN YOUR ER-ER-ER-ER!

YOU-YOU-YOOP-YOOP-YOU-YOU-BLACKOUT-BLACKOUT BLOOD, BLACKOUT BL-BL-BL-BL,

BLACKOUT -- BLOOD IN YOUR EYEEEEE

BLACKOUT -- BLOOD IN YOUR EYE

Floating now, as colors fill the light.

We look up from the ground, in fields of painted white.

And floating up, you pass us in the night.

The future gazing out, a past to overwrite.

So come down, far below.

We've been waiting to correct the things you know.

Come down, far below.

We've been waiting to correct what you've let go.

COME DOWN LOW

COME DOWN LOW

COME DOWN LOW

COME DOWN LOW

COME DOWN LOW

LP at the laser show!

http://twitpic.com/2mbpzv

So very cool. I wish they would've taped this!! I bet it looked epic!

It was pretty trippy especially with the diffraction glasses which made everything look like you were looking through a kaleidoscope , the band Q&A was way too short, maybe 8 questions, most of which weren't good. Probably the best one was someone asked "How do you deal with negative reviews?" Joe said something like "it's like emotional rotten tomatoes being thrown at you, just close your eyes, keep them close, then fall asleep." It was pretty damn funny.

Mike also said that they have no idea what they're going to do for the next record.

Some other interesting information

someone asked if they were going to release any heavy songs on the side like QWERTY, Chester said during the Minutes to Midnight recording process, they went through a very heavy guitar phase and he even said in interviews that the album was going to be the fucking heaviest LP album ever. Then towards the end of the process, they just ended up picking the songs that they felt sounded the best and interesting which ended up being the softest album ever, he said from that point he would never talk about a record until the songs were picked and he felt like jack ass haha.

Mike said he didn't know what was going to go on the LPUX CD yet, but that he thought LPU9 CD was pretty damn good, and LPUX might even be better.

Edited by iamsatan

My Review of the Album is that its great and keeps getting better with every listen i really feel that chester taught mike how to sing better which makes LP a better band in my opinion. i look forward to them doing these songs live with some old classics thrown in there. LP are Good Song Writers but with A Thousand Suns jumped over to GREAT song writeing.

Edited by ChrisLP03

lol at people thinking ATS is better then Hybrid Theory. Or even Minutes to Midnight for that matter. On to my review..

The Requiem- Did nothing for me. I just had a Super Mario vibe with that big ghost "boo'ing"

The Radiance-Digged it, good intro to Burning in the Skies

Burning in the Skies- LOVED IT. Finally a legit Chester/Mike duet.

Empty Spaces-Filler..

When They Come for Me- GREAT production. Mike's rapping was meh, im a hip hop head too Mike's mediocre at best. Too much name dropping, although I digged the Jay-Z reference with the "blueprint" being a "gift and a curse"[blueprint 2)

Robot Boy- Don't understand the hate for this song. I thought it was very mellowed out and cool, great performance by Chester.

Jornada Del Muerto- Best interlude on the album, but defiantly a skip on my ipod down the road..

Waiting For the End- This song had so much potential. Awesome chorus, Chester sung it beautifully, but the "lazy' melody and Mike's regga rapping made it sloppy.

Blackout- LAME track. Was that Chester or Gwen Stefani? Overproduced in the middle. The end was random. Sloppiest track on the album.

Wretches and Kings- AWESOME track. Felt like a fusion of Meteora/the new direction. This is what i expected on Minutes to Midnight when LP said they were going to experiment but not get rid of identity. Funny how it ends up on an album where it didn't fit with the other tracks.

Wisdom,Justice, and Love- Did nothing for me, a skipper few weeks from now

Iridescent- I was looking forward to this track. It has to grow on me, but first impression was nothing special.

Fallout- Meh

The Catalyst- When this song premiered, i wasn't blown away at all and thought it was a good track not great. After hearing a Thousand Suns it's a "GREAT" track now compared to the other material on this album

The Messenger- Out of place. Funny how it's a softer side, yet Chesters performance was the most aggressive in ways. I LOVE Chester's voice from HEAVY to very soft, but not a fan of what he did on the messenger.

Overall: 6/10. Over-produced and sloppy at times ( Blackout). Too many interludes. I'd rather have 12 full length tracks, then 9 tracks and 1 intro+5 interludes. Sure it connected the album and served as intros and transitions in between songs to make the album blend together, but it took away from the actual material i've been waiting for years now which is FULL LENGTH songs. Lastly, I didn't feel i went on a journey with this album, i just feel i was manipulated into thinking that due to interludes that were cleverly placed to make you think it's some kind of experience when in reality they were all unnecessary at times.

p.s. Did I miss something or were Brad, Phoenix, and Rob kicked out of the band? I feel like this album is too much Mike at times whether it be on the mic or in production, i heard his personality in most of these songs not LINKIN PARKs. Hard to explain, but the album felt like it was a Mike Shinoda project featuring Chester bennington "alternative electronic poppy side project" versus full length record by a band called Linkin Park. Im pretty disappointed, i know i set my expectations super high and after waiting 2-3 years checking these sites with the album finally here im just not blown away or impressed as i thought i would be. Nothing STOOD out on this album to me where I can say " damn thats the shit!"

Where the hell did Brad go on this CD? MTM was missing Joe; they got him back for this one and lost Brad.

You can hear him speaking spanish on "When they come for me" :D

I don't know, I hear lot of guitar parts, not all the time but often and I think Brad canalso play other instruments...

LP are not dumb, they wouldn't make songs to playback them and stand around. I'm sure everyone has his part in the songs.

It's great to listen to this album again after a month. It still sounds awesome.

I liked every song from the start which was never the case before.

It is totally different from anything what LP did before so I refuse to compare it. Also, without HT there wouold be no Meteora - without both of them there would be no MTM - and without those there would be no ATS.

I can't wait to see them peform the songs live.. some tracks will kick ass!

listened to it 4 times when it just leaked, then stopped, slept and now two times again.

Now I love it even more!!! Awesome work guys! My favourites:

1. Waiting for the end (this will me a megahit, a la numb - that means I will probably get sick of it afterwards :D)

2. The Catalyst,

3. When they come for me,

4. The Messenger,

6. Blackout,

5. Iridescent,

7. The Requiem,

Least fav: Burning in the skies (not bad just sounds like WID and ND), Robot boy (misses some edge, maybe those synths we hear towards the end should have been more prominent), Wretches and kings(again love the beat, choruses and heyheyheys kill it for me)

Even on first listen this is much better than M2M(which I was very disappointed with at the start).

We gotta realise this was not made for the existing LP fans and many will not love it(those who love louder music with guitars). However, fans who were growing up with LP and learnt that you have to be open minded and taste and love other genres, as they bring something valuable in too, will adore this record.

This a great mix of contemporary sounds, just like HT was in its time!!!

Think about it... many of the sounds on the ATS you can hear in songs today by various artists from different genres. But Linkin Park has managed to blend them in a right way, again.

Edited by bojkic

Im just gonna say that im disappointed. Come on guy !! where is LP? after my first play the only track that i like and reminds me LP is wretches and kings (almost hard chester and mikes rap)... I dont know u guys but I miss songs like crawling, points of authority, given up, a little bit of breaking the habit or somewhere i belong.. Im so dissapointed, THE ONLY THING that makes me feel alived its 07.10.2010 LP will come to argentina.... but the new album is a total DESASTREEEE !!!

THIS ALBUM IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ALL THE TIME WE´VE WAITED... (sorry about my english)

01. The Requiem - good intro, reminiscent of Angels & Airwaves, but I really liked, even by a female voice in the chorus. If you do not know the words to The Catalyst, it is very suggestive: (5 / 5)

02. The Radiance - a smooth transition from The Requiem, the guys was to make these two tracks - one: (1 / 5)

03. Burning In The Skies - probably the most melodic song on the album. It has become the favorite song with clean vocals Mike. Chorus stunning, there is hints of pop music, but it sounds all so sweet that one can only enjoy. Reading of Mike, I appreciated: (5 / 5)

04. Empty Spaces - such songs is inappropriate to do on the album, because there is not even 18 seconds of Joe at the turntables, it was possible to stick to the top When They Come For Me. It looks like the beginning of Bleed It Out: (1 / 5)

05. When They Come For Me - track very much, drums with electronics very much, the track in the style of a shaman Shinoda, like, like, ending in two vocals, too, like when the guys sing - when they come for me .. against the background of the chorus. Megaphone from Brad also liked: (5 / 5)

06. Robot Boy - I thought that this track will be fully electronic, in the style Kyur4 Th Ich. He became very calm, quiet, two vocals, perhaps the weakest track on the album, I caught only the effects at the end of the song, but it probably can be placed close to the My December. When translated, might change my mind, need more time: (1 / 5)

07. Jornada Del Muerto - you can safely attach to the previous track. This song is more liked than a Robot Boy: (3 / 5)

08. Waiting For The End - Under the chorus crazy, Chester drowns my heart .. Mike reads the style .. even Know how to describe .. but there was something familiar, not bad. Good song, but not hit. The clip can not imagine this song: (4 / 5)

09. Blackout - in less than would be distorted vocals, the prices would be this song was not. Chester is incomparable at best as a chorus you can go mad. Mike sings my soul, beautiful, like: (5 / 5)

10. Wrectches And Kings - what I was fascinated at the same time sad, because he knew that the album will be no more such tracks, but many people have heard this track, already fell in love with ATS.

Samples of the topic, bits of swing, Mike, in his aggressive style, vocals Chester - powerful. Well-matched insertion of a revolutionary. Leave nothing else: (5 / 5)

11. Wisdom, Justice, And Love - Being a romantic at heart, I love this track because of the name, dreamed as Chester will sing about the wisdom of love .. to reality - the translation - like, but it's not a soul. Joe, you're too clever by half .. robots have no heart!: (2 / 5)

12. Iridescent - hell, I loved the vocals of Mike, since the No Roads Left & In Between, he has a beautiful energy. Finally, the guitar at the end! I forgot how great it sounds in the hands of Bredforta .. The quiet, beautiful song, a song you should listen to and enjoy: (4 / 5)

13. Fallout - Robots of Wisdom, Justice, And Love, I understand, these tracks can make groups, whose vocals lame in one leg, but a group with 2 superb vocalists .. though the ending of this Mike: (1 / 5)

14. The Catalyst - much has been said, I'm proud of this track, hundreds of times listening, I can not hear enough. Shock hit, the ultra-new to the group, a banner for the new group of fans: (5 / 5)

15. The Messenger - acoustic guitar, vocals Chester, all very like the third song that I love this style - A Morning After (2001), Let Down (2005). Mike at the piano, it is natural: (5 / 5)

I love, I will listen forever:

01. The Requiem

03. Burning In The Skies

05. When They Come For Me

08. Waiting For The End

09. Blackout

10. Wrectches And Kings

12. Iridescent

14. The Catalyst

15. The Messenger

Need not even enough time to understand:

06. Robot Boy

11. Wisdom, Justice, And Love

13. Fallout

Not relevant, as separate tracks:

02. The Radiance

04. Empty Spaces

07. Jornada Del Muerto

About the new album:

For me, as for many, the style of the new album - was a shock, I did not expect a repetition of albums and did not want that. In ATS, I heard too many electronics, as this is not the main chip Linkin Park, Joe was looking at 5 + and a minimum stock of samples, it was good to separate full-fledged compositions, the style - Session. Mike wrote good music, but it is somewhat different from the expectation of 80% of the fans.

Edited by My4oKFanLP