It Leaked (ATS/LT/The Hunting Party)

Chesterchaz

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So far, I personally think this album is amazing and quite possibly LP's best album. I will wait awhile longer to pass full judgement until I give it a chance to really sink in... But I just don't see how it doesn't blow the last three out of the water, lol.

I love the album, but its only my 2nd favorite LP album. And i can't say it blows the other albums out of the water cause they are really good albums

HT: 9.8/10

Meteora: 9.9/10

Minutes to Midnight: 9.7/10

ATS: 9.8/10 (but still better than HT even though same rating).

It doesn't blow everything else out of the water, because IMO its hard to blow the 3 great albums out of the water

Just listened to it from start to finish and loved 97% of "a thousand suns".

I don't know how the electronic part is going to resonate with me over time, but they definitely succeeded in making an ALBUM. the only downside is "the messenger". chester screaming over piano and acoustic guitar made my ears bleed a little bit. Mike was absolutely the strong point of "A Thousand Suns".

I don't know how the electronic part is going to resonate with me over time, but they definitely succeeded in making an ALBUM. the only downside is "the messenger". chester screaming over piano and acoustic guitar made my ears bleed a little bit. Mike was absolutely the strong point of "A Thousand Suns".

Mike really shines on this record no doubt. Chester didnt really go above and beyond this record all that much. The Messenger is great but vocally its similar to his Grey Daze vocals which where great!

ok... i respect everyone's opinions, so please respect mine when i say this.

i just listened through it for the first time just now, doing absolutely nothing else but listening.

i got chills multiple times, especially during The Messenger.

i shed a tear during Iridescent.

i cannot believe what i just heard, a thousand suns is incredible. it made me want to dance, cry, rock out, scream, everything. this album is so powerful and so moving and so innovative, and i have not heard anything like it, ever. i love this album so much i can't even get over it right now. i thought that i would be bound to not like one track since this is such crazy experimentation, but in all honesty and im not just saying this, there are no tracks on here i don't like. once again, linkin park has made a fucking FANTASTIC album. i am so proud of them for making what they want to hear.

wow. im in shock. i love this, so much.

am i the only person who's favorite song is robot boy?

Robot boy is the only track i don't like

I actually love the Messenger, great way to end the album! I agree that Mike was a strong point, but i also thought Chester was really good and brough his A game. This album is definately Mike at his best! Chester is really good in the album but IMO its not his best (Meteora is)! But Chester and Mike both are amazing on this album!

I actually really like The Messenger because of Chester's voice xD

I love the fact MTM was more heavily the band + Chester

and ATS is more Mr Hahn & Mike

still enjoying the album

haha I am awake since 2 hours and now I am listening the album again :P

Edited by Jesper

I'm ACTUALLY going to buy it. Boo to all of you who download illegally!

Lol, i payed 100 euros on the pre-order! So i im downloading it anyway! Why wait when i already payed for it?

Anyway, the album is totally not what i expected. Again a little to much soft songs but after playing it a couple of times its getting better and better.