It Leaked (ATS/LT/The Hunting Party)

Chesterchaz

From the beginning...

1./2. The Requiem/The Radiance: 10/10

3. Burning in the Skies: 7/10

5. When They Come For Me: 7.5/10

6. Robot Boy: WORSE SONG I'VE EVER HEARD! -10/10

8. Waiting For The End: Reggae Mike is the shit :D I really liked this song... I just want to sit down in my car and drive 'till I die with this song repeating! Great song... Maybe best on this album... 10/10

9. Blackout: I thought that this song was going to be baddest on this album, but I was wrong! I really like this song! 9.5/10

10. Wretches and Kings: 2/10

11. Wisdom, Justice, and Love: Alien LP! 8/10

12. Iridescent: Oh God... What the hell is this!? Song of the support for the sick or homeless people!? 2/10

14. The Catalyst: Great song! 9.5/10

15. The Messenger: With "Robot Boy" 2nd worse song on this album. -10/10

Overall: 7/10, On this album we have 4 very bad songs, but the rest of the songs are really great...

Edited by SerbskiSin

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The problem you have and the other haters.

And because this hater - lover thing is annoying, just because I didnt like this album doesnt make me hate Linkin Park. To me now it's 3 good albums and one mediocre. I still love them and worship them as musicians. Go check my previous 499 posts (which makes this one my 500th and yet I waste it answering to that hater crap) and see if I'm hating on LP anywhere.I think you can't face the fact that some people might not like the album like you did. But just by calling them haters (which to you apparently means retarded and unable to listen to music?) you cant take away their arguments.

its the truth because you say it? I think the album kicks ass. its the truth to me. And with Lp fans, it tends to be so that people are a hater. Because nothing that the band does is good enough for people like you. If the music is so terrible and not likeable as you describe it. Please tell us. What should they have done to improve it

Lol.. It's not the truth 'cause I say it. If you think this is a "masterpiece"(I really haven't called ANY album masterpiece.. Very heavy word), then ok. You're entitled to your opinion. If I was a hater, what the hell would I be doing here? Just trolling? I am 2 years on this site and I am constantly trolling? Of course I am a fan. And LP has done lots of things that are awesome. I do not bash everything they make. But if I don't like something I'm "magically" a hater. And I didn't say the music is terrible. I said it's not good. I made a review earlier. I gave the album 6/10, which means good, but horrible with the LP standards. What the should have done to improve it? I don't know. Yes, I do not know. So? I just wanted something to sound nice to my ears. This does not. And as I said, if you were a concerned LP fan, you would see the flaws in that album. Don't just eat what they throw to you and like it.

And because this hater - lover thing is annoying, just because I didnt like this album doesnt make me hate Linkin Park. To me now it's 3 good albums and one mediocre. I still love them and worship them as musicians. Go check my previous 499 posts (which makes this one my 500th and yet I waste it answering to that hater crap) and see if I'm hating on LP anywhere.I think you can't face the fact that some people might not like the album like you did. But just by calling them haters (which to you apparently means retarded and unable to listen to music?) you cant take away their arguments.

actually, i don't care if you dislike it ot not But to say its generic and mediocre is nonsense.

Lol.. It's not the truth 'cause I say it. If you think this is a "masterpiece"(I really haven't called ANY album masterpiece.. Very heavy word), then ok. You're entitled to your opinion. If I was a hater, what the hell would I be doing here? Just trolling? I am 2 years on this site and I am constantly trolling? Of course I am a fan. And LP has done lots of things that are awesome. I do not bash everything they make. But if I don't like something I'm "magically" a hater. And I didn't say the music is terrible. I said it's not good. I made a review earlier. I gave the album 6/10, which means good, but horrible with the LP standards. What the should have done to improve it? I don't know. Yes, I do not know. So? I just wanted something to sound nice to my ears. This does not. And as I said, if you were a concerned LP fan, you would see the flaws in that album. Don't just eat what they throw to you and like it.

what are the flaws? that there isn't any guitar visible? i don't worship lp and i don't eat w'e they throw at me. for example.. across the line is highly over rated on this board along with no roads left. LP standards? the whole point of the album were to break those standards and broadened it, you obviously missed the memo.

i respect you, but STOP saying, that the people who do like the album, would only because they wouldn't listen carefully. thats stupid. I said it before, I think - Only because I personally like the record doesn't mean I'm deaf or stupid. Maybe it just does sound nice to my ears. I like it because of the sound and not only because Linkin Park made it. Stop saying stuff like that, that doesn't make sense.

Also, one more thing. All you people saying Robot Boy starts like Hendrix's "Hey Joe"... I don't know what version of Hey Joe you're hearing, but it must not be a released version.

I hear, however, Paul McCartney's "Maybe I'm Amazed" and Elton John's "Someone Saved My Life Tonight" in it.

with all due respect, I can't take any of your posts seriously while I can see Chicken Little dancing :P

I really like this album, way more than MTM, however, you make great points in your review, one of the few true ones I've read here.

As a Linkin Park album, not the best, as an album, it's pretty bitchin' . I also think the tracks all together as a single experience makes it that - an experience.

Final note :

Haterz gonna hate :lol:

Ok, mr. "hardcore LP fan".. Vavouras said that it's not a bad thing for a song to be radio-friendly.. And who the fuck said that LP is just a band with beats and a DJ? LP is an awesome band. No one here denies that.. Otherwise they wouldn't be here on an "LP Fan-site". Everyone that doesn't like something is a hater. Why's that? I stated before(and I'm sure Vav agrees) that no one has a problem with LP changing their sound. Even if they started writing classical music I would love it as long as it was good. But, let's face it, this album is not good. And I don't like the fact that I say that. But it's the truth. Now you'll say I'm not open-minded, I don't appreciate the band's work and all that stuff. But guess what? I wanted as much as anyone else this album to kick-ass. It does not though. Live with it. Open you ears and listen. Listen carefully. It is not good. Unfortunately.....

What you think is good music and what someone else thinks is good music can be totally different. I may think Frank Sinatra is shit, but my grandpa might think otherwise. Please do not state your opinion as fact. I myself do not like every song on ATS, I do not like WFTE, I think it is way to poppy and it sounds like a country song, which I hate. Just because your opinion on ATS is different from others does not make it bad music. You may think it is bad, others may think differently.

i respect you, but STOP saying, that the people who do like the album, would only because they wouldn't listen carefully. thats stupid. I said it before, I think - Only because I personally like the record doesn't mean I'm deaf or stupid. Maybe it just does sound nice to my ears. I like it because of the sound and not only because Linkin Park made it. Stop saying stuff like that, that doesn't make sense.

Did I call anyone deaf? Did I call anyone stupid? Come on... If it sounds nice to your ears, then I'm happy for you. Did I say I didn't like it only because LP made it? I didn't like it because it's not good. And that's my opinion. You can't force me not to say stuff like that. If you think they don't make any sense, then don't reply to me. Just feel pity about me and pray that someday god will save me. That's ok by me ^_^

Edited by jakolp

actually, i don't care if you dislike it ot not But to say its generic and mediocre is nonsense.

It's pretty safe stuff for me. And easy to listen to. Most of them at least.

what are the flaws? that there isn't any guitar visible? i don't worship lp and i don't eat w'e they throw at me. for example.. across the line is highly over rated on this board along with no roads left. LP standards? the whole point of the album were to break those standards and broadened it, you obviously missed the memo.

For the flaws see what he wrote in his review and stop randomly making guesses. as for the standards, he's not talking about their musical direction standards, but their quality standards. And he's right. Compared to previous LP songs, most of the stuff on ATS lack quality. That is the memo you shouldn't miss. No matter what style it is, a record has to be quality to be appreciated.

What you think is good music and what someone else thinks is good music can be totally different. I may think Frank Sinatra is shit, but my grandpa might think otherwise. Please do not state your opinion as fact. I myself do not like every song on ATS, I do not like WFTE, I think it is way to poppy and it sounds like a country song, which I hate. Just because your opinion on ATS is different from others does not make it bad music. You may think it is bad, others may think differently.

That's what I'm saying. EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO HIS OWN OPINION. That's the 3rd or 4th time I mention that. If I made my argument sound like a fact, then I'm sorry. That was not my point. But I don't read anything about those that place a tag that writes "HATER" on everyone that does not like the album. If they are harsh on me, I'll be harsh on them.

with all due respect, I can't take any of your posts seriously while I can see Chicken Little dancing :P

I really like this album, way more than MTM, however, you make great points in your review, one of the few true ones I've read here.

well thank you about that. :) But the chicken remains :P

This definitely sounds like a Mike Production though. For what the album is and what sound its trying to go for, i'd give it a 8.8-9/10 rating. I would like to see a song where phoenix is actually playing an intricate bass line and brad actually playing lead guitar besides using octaves.