The Catalyst / Medal of Honor Trailer

Nameless

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do you realy think that lp will make a song that the lyrics repeat themself?

They have done an instrumental song that suggest you to wash your hands and brush your teeth, spelled backwards by Chester.

What should i say more? LPU8? :P

Guys, this is only an edit.

This - hence I'm waiting for tomorrow :rolleyes:

What's the point in hearing a chopped-down song when the proper thing releases tomorrow? Will be more exciting to listen to the whole song from start-to-finish as it was intended, not having already heard a cut-down version.

What's the point in hearing a chopped-down song when the proper thing releases tomorrow? Will be more exciting to listen to the whole song from start-to-finish as it was intended, not having already heard a cut-down version.

Seconded :)

They clearly edited it. We already heard parts that aren't in the video.

Well, it's different. Really different but definately not bad. I kinda like it actually. The ending is absolutely epic, can't wait to hear the full thing tomorrow. :)

i wish i woulda been smart and done the same thing. oh well. too late now. I'll just clear my mind and listen to it as if i'm hearing it for the first time

Posted Image

Linkin Park- A Thousand Babies.

I think the song gets really good when the 'Lift me up' part starts, thats when I start to really like it.

To me its just different, I like it, but I don't know i'm sure it will grow on me especially hearing it live. That always increases the awesomeness of songs.

ESPN have stated on their website that they will feature the television premier of Linkin Park's new single "The Catalyst" during their coverage of The X Games 16, which run from July 29th - August 1st in Los Angeles, Calif. This would mean the single will air before it's August 2nd release date in some shape or form.

Source:LPA

wait a sec - when did that happen ?

August 1 is almost over still nothing from ESPN track that they promised !

Where is it ?

the BlackBird stole it ?

LOL. Trust me, I have never once complained about this album or song. I have defended the living shit out of both of them. But this honestly sounds like Mike just messing around with Pro Tools. It's disconnected, very repetitive, and sounds like the majority of the remixes that were made for it. THAT SAID, this is just a edited version of it. Hopefully a VERY edited version of it. The ending is insanely epic, I love that. I still have high hopes for the full song.

this.

I have faith inthe album by the way but this song is weird, i like the intro and the outro but.... is weird.

I don't understand people criticize the work of the song, at the same time criticizing the album saying you will not like them, but it is almost the same as happened in M2M when this was leaked, but in the end I'm sure many of you that go to the concerts and ended up singing more than one song of M2M, this means that many of you "judge a book by the cover"; the song for me is awesome is a edit version for the trailer.-

Edited by andros

I think the song gets really good when the 'Lift me up' part starts, thats when I start to really like it.

The "lift me up, let me go" part from Mike reminds me of Rammstein's "ich tu dir weh"

at 1:46 min. and compare it Edited by wiiesel