The Catalyst / Medal of Honor Trailer

Nameless

People stop lamenting !! Stop crying ! this is just for the trailer. tomorrow is the day . And still it's your choice of liking it or not . Everybody has his own taste :)

Don't worry be happy :P

I'm pretty sure people can judge the song by now, i mean.. u got 4minutes of it.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You think the missing minute of the song is really going to change peoples opinion on it? You can get the general vibe of the song by this clip. Repetitive lyrics, vocal enhancements, tehcno like beat. Nothing mature about this. Very MEH.

Besure not to change your opinion when it comes.

hopefully its missing verses....because im not feeling it and im a hardcore fan for about 10 years now.....its an ok song but not good for a lead single 2 promote the album bad idea mike....im starting 2 hate mike with his fucken production...little by little im started 2 slip away....looking forward 2 the full song and album hopefully they dont let me down....fingers cross

Besure not to change your opinion when it comes.

THIS

Seriously, everyone is saying that is is garbage, but you set your expectations WAYY too high. You were expecting to get your face blown off, and that didn't happen. I love the way it sounds. It doesn't sound "too over-produced." You want to hear REALLY "over-produced" listen to Lady Gaga, or any new artist that has like 10-20 artists working on their new albums. That is the "over-produced" sound you are speaking of.

It is new, and edgy, especially for Linkin Park, and I think they succeeded. Enjoying it, even if it is clips spliced together.

It sucks you don't like it, but don't call it garbage. Please.

THIS

Seriously, everyone is saying that is is garbage, but you set your expectations WAYY too high. You were expecting to get your face blown off, and that didn't happen. I love the way it sounds. It doesn't sound "too over-produced." You want to hear REALLY "over-produced" listen to Lady Gaga, or any new artist that has like 10-20 artists working on their new albums. That is the "over-produced" sound you are speaking of.

It is new, and edgy, especially for Linkin Park, and I think they succeeded. Enjoying it, even if it is clips spliced together.

It sucks you don't like it, but don't call it garbage. Please.

THIS.

i do admit that the lyrics are a bit repetitive but overall i love it, and you all knew it was going to be electronic so don't ideas that were never there.

And also don't compare the album to Catalyst, they aren't necessarily the same sound, MTM was all over the place

Edited by GraDoN

LOL. Trust me, I have never once complained about this album or song. I have defended the living shit out of both of them. But this honestly sounds like Mike just messing around with Pro Tools. It's disconnected, very repetitive, and sounds like the majority of the remixes that were made for it. THAT SAID, this is just a edited version of it. Hopefully a VERY edited version of it. The ending is insanely epic, I love that. I still have high hopes for the full song.

Ditto. The song just sounds sloppy. Theres literally only a few lines of lyrics, Mike and Chester sound WAY too produced, i really took nothing away from this song. No idea why it's called the catalyst either, the lyrics just feel random. I can't believe this is the LEAD single after years in the studio. So fuckin overwhelmed. Meh oh well.

Also, how the hell are they going to pull this song off live? It's going to be a disaster..

So much for the hype. Im lowering my expectations for this band, they've just lost their touch in my opinion based on this single. It sounded like a fuckin electric gospel song. The fan remixes were better, sad..

Edited by thesungoesdown

To be completely honest, at this point in time I feel... disappointed. Just sounds like a mess to me and I'm just not feeling it at all. I'm hoping the full version sounds better. The waiting game continues.

Edited by Christos_17

hopefully its missing verses....because im not feeling it and im a hardcore fan for about 10 years now.....its an ok song but not good for a lead single 2 promote the album bad idea mike....im starting 2 hate mike with his fucken production...little by little im started 2 slip away....looking forward 2 the full song and album hopefully they dont let me down....fingers cross

I feel the same. And the thing i really hate is the sound of auto-tune! It better not be in the real version.. If so then im done! Auto-tune is for idiots who cant sing and wanne be "populair"

I feel the same. And the thing i really hate is the sound of auto-tune! It better not be in the real version.. If so then im done! Auto-tune is for idiots who cant sing and wanne be "populair"

There isnt any auto-tune on it at all. They each can hit those notes there is no point for them to be auto-tuned. Mike has a filter over his voice if thats what you mean