The Catalyst / Medal of Honor Trailer

Nameless

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im loving the maturity in the music! Good song!

If anyone's read my posts, they know I'm all for LP's sound change and I think I'm going to love ATS. That said, what's so "mature" about this music? People are just throwing that word around now.

And obviously this is a very chopped up version of the song. I wonder when us pre-order people will get our mp3s.

I like the way you said that...Relax man its one song...Was M2M all like what ive done? Stop complaining!!!!!!

LOL. Trust me, I have never once complained about this album or song. I have defended the living shit out of both of them. But this honestly sounds like Mike just messing around with Pro Tools. It's disconnected, very repetitive, and sounds like the majority of the remixes that were made for it. THAT SAID, this is just a edited version of it. Hopefully a VERY edited version of it. The ending is insanely epic, I love that. I still have high hopes for the full song.

I personally love it.

It sucks many don't cause that means they probably won't support it, and it'll probably do less successful on the charts.

Oh well though, I mean I can't make every like the song or buy the song, all that matters to me is I like it & I do, very much so. It's 1 song on a CD with 14 others, I won't judge the entire CD based on one song.

LOL. Trust me, I have never once complained about this album or song. I have defended the living shit out of both of them. But this honestly sounds like Mike just messing around with Pro Tools. It's disconnected, very repetitive, and sounds like the majority of the remixes that were made for it. THAT SAID, this is just a edited version of it. Hopefully a VERY edited version of it. The ending is insanely epic, I love that. I still have high hopes for the full song.

Indeed! I say its mature because LP in 2003 and before couldnt have done this. With that being said, where my f!@#ing MP3!?

I will say this much so, it seems a lot of you guys had HUGE expectations and just built the song up to expectations it could never meet, and that isn't 100% Linkin Park's fault.

I still say it just has to grow on people, besides this isn't even the full song.

Hopefully the full song sounds much better than this version. The only part I liked of this was the ending, and that was only alright.

Meh....Someone should honestly say Mike that his singing is not good at all.

He always seemed to realize the fact that he is not a singer. Since what he is so self confident that he's putting his "vocals" all over the tracks?

The dancy part is nice from the melody standpoint, but it sounds a bit toyish.