The Catalyst / Medal of Honor Trailer

Nameless

The "lift me up, let me go" part from Mike reminds me of Rammstein's "ich tu dir weh"

at 1:46 min. and compare it
Thanks for the awesome link. One of my favorite new songs of theirs.

I found it very hard to read the past 10 pages because of all these people...almost makes me wish that LP never released any snippets or previews at all, then there would be nothing for them to complain about until tomorrow.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is clearly noted that complaining is still free in the world. ;)

About the trailer, don't forget that is just a fuckin trailer, not the realese of the song.

It is clearly edited, they Joseph Hahn and all the Team of EA just put the Choruses in the trailer we have an EDITED song of 3:30 minutes in this Trailer, so we have 2:18 minutes left of the song to know tomorrow.

My opinion, is a very good song, a bit over produced but is awesome...

Dude, i wasnt talking about the pitch.. The guy said that you cant hear auto-tune

He is correct. There is no auto-tune on this track. I was explaining to you the difference between auto-tune and pitch correction.

it gets really epic near the middle, where the piano enters and mike and chester begin to sing "lift me up, let me go"

and i agree with the others, you shouldn't judge the album based on an edited version of their first single. though the song does sound completely different then anything we have ever heard from them, i think this is the goal they were striving to achieve.

Man, I seriously hope people realize that The Catalyst was most likely edited to fit the damn Trailer. Remember the teaser trailer had the intro followed by "Lift me up, let me go"? If I'm wrong and its all repetitive on the actual song, then I'm sorry, otherwise, bite me haterz

i really like it

and i really like mike's voice...im excited to hear him sing more on this album

Same. And it seems like both voices - especially Chester's - are being pushed to the limit and it's great. A certain elegance about it.

i really wonder how you would know what a justin bieber fansite is like :P

justin bieber sites look like um just girls talking about how cute he is .What's your favorite song what would you do if you met him. whos going to his concert. ect there pictures on fansites news on if hes going to on tV such as CSI american idol the Today show. so yea there you have it