The Catalyst Remix Contest

hahninator

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out our cover of "The Catalyst" by Linkin Park. We hope you enjoy it. We re-wrote the entire song to their stems! Let us know what you think!

The Video of our cover is here -

Our band - www.MySpace.com/DangerSilent

It was pleasant to me your work, respect you ...  ;)

offtopic

@alex

Man, i spent 2 hours trying to buy your album and find it impossible. I am doomed to be bulgarian.

Very good remixes dudes =) Can't wait for Alex' one!

:( try getting a CD on razorrednoise.com, it doesn't matter what country you're from to get a CD.

On-topic: come on LP, put up the submission form! I have these lovely files sitting ready to go -

Posted Image

Edited by GigaScythe

:( try getting a CD on razorrednoise.com, it doesn't matter what country you're from to get a CD.

On-topic: come on LP, put up the submission form! I have these lovely files sitting ready to go -

Posted Image

Why don't you upload the video now and make it private, that way you can make it public once you submit the track :)

Posted Image

Maybe you should work on the tracks to make sure they're perfect for now

Great versions guys! Make sure you check out ours! It's the most original I've heard so far...we completely re-did the song and re-sang a lot of the vocals.

Thanks everyone! =]

DANGER SILENT

Seriously, you should stop spamming... That's at least the third time you're posting this link here and I've seen you doing exactly the same thing at LPA.