The Catalyst Remix Contest

hahninator

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty late in the game on this but we're doing pretty well since we've barely promoted the mix beyond facebook and a handful of other sites (#39 and climbing) ...

Please check out our remix and if you like it .. please vote :)

http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/24173

Thanks!

thats just crazy , where did u get these votes? i need to advertise there right now o_o.

http://www.mediafire.com/?l1v0q6d5ln4t162

Ok, here's mine. I was like 5 minutes late past the deadline. Shit, oh well. This wasn't going to win anyway and I wasn't really in it to win it. I spent about 7 hours on mine or so. Unforunately, there's a BIG problem I had with the mixing and I wasn't able to fix it. Part of the remix is soft as hell and part of it is loud as hell. You pretty much have to listen to it with headphones to hear it. Just make sure your volume is down at 58 seconds because that's when it gets super loud.

Matt Palmer wrote on July 28, 2010:

Hey guys,

We just received word from Linkin Park's team that they need a little more time choosing the winners. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we'll keep you updated on when the winners announcement will be made. Thanks for your patience!

Stay tuned and check back soon!

i expected something like this lol...............can't wait ^_^