The Catalyst Remix Contest

hahninator

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most probably the top 20 voted? Something like that.

I guess so. I wonder if someone else at WB filters through them before the band get to them - sort of like the auditions you don't see on the X-Factor :P

Anyone still working on a mix to go up? I'm sure there are a lot of great ones still to come.

Edited by GigaScythe

If I were them, i'd try to listen to top 100

They had about 2 weeks to check out remixes

Actually i didn't listen to much, mostly all sounds the same or disturbed my ears.....

Number One should remain Number One ;)

I would just like to take the time to thank everyone who has read my post (and all those who have PMed me after about it). I would make a reply back to his idiotic reply, but it didn't make sense to me. Just some more BS. Plus, it's time to bury the hatchet. He's gone, so all the flaming should stop as well.

Good luck to all contestants! Don't let any ego driven individuals bring you and your hard work down!

Edited by Legend

I guess so. I wonder if someone else at WB filters through them before the band get to them - sort of like the auditions you don't see on the X-Factor :P

Anyone still working on a mix to go up? I'm sure there are a lot of great ones still to come.

I'm 100% sure WB and Myspace and Indaba Music and Creative Zing Promotion Group ppl, they all are curious who'll bring them more money :D (1.Commercial Appeal of Mix: 50% !)

Finally I have finished mine!!! :) :)

Has violins, strings,, etc etc. A really new fresh take on the track.

http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/23130

^__^

I love strings - and I have to say you've done these ones very well. Nice vocal effects too, puts a nice twist on the whole thing. Got a vote from me.

Correct me if I'm wrong though - don't the rules say submissions have to be between 2 and 6 minutes long?

I love strings - and I have to say you've done these ones very well. Nice vocal effects too, puts a nice twist on the whole thing. Got a vote from me.

Correct me if I'm wrong though - don't the rules say submissions have to be between 2 and 6 minutes long?

oh mann.. really? might have to add another 20 sec or so later and resubmit then.. : /