The Catalyst Remix Contest

hahninator

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some self promotion here (I'm sorry) But i don't know where else to turn to seek votes!

I can only describe this as a Meteora/MTM cross over with a bit of guitar work for originality. It's fast paced and loud for any of you seeking a heavy remix. I really hope you enjoy listening and if you enjoy it enough then don't hesitate to vote!

http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/22542

Thanks guys,

Dave

Some self promotion here (I'm sorry) But i don't know where else to turn to seek votes!

I can only describe this as a Meteora/MTM cross over with a bit of guitar work for originality. It's fast paced and loud for any of you seeking a heavy remix. I really hope you enjoy listening and if you enjoy it enough then don't hesitate to vote!

Thanks guys,

Dave

MAN! This is so nice!

I was kinda skeptical before for the "Meteora feel" but I must say this is one of the most outstanding remixes I heard... It sounds really unique.

Got my vote! Let's vote for this guy, he deserves to be heard (24th).

MAN! This is so nice!

I was kinda skeptical before for the "Meteora feel" but I must say this is one of the most outstanding remixes I heard... It sounds really unique.

Got my vote! Let's vote for this guy, he deserves to be heard (24th).

Thanks for the vote! I'm very pleased about making up to 22nd out of all the submissions, It's just you get so far then want to keep on going! Every vote counts and i really appreciate the votes i receive, so thank you!

Thanks guys,

Dave

that was awesome, one of the best remixes i have heard.

i just wish these 'awesome' remixers would add a youtube link like the 2 mentioned above. I want to hear them too :/

I tried proxy sites i can see them but can't play

He just uploaded it last night. =)

i just wish these 'awesome' remixers would add a youtube link like the 2 mentioned above. I want to hear them too :/

I tried proxy sites i can see them but can't play

I found the DaveCNewton's remix on Youtube, and indeed, it's an outstanding track imo :) I would have voted for it if I could...

Here's the link :

Hai guyz. I thought I would leave LPL with some lulz, because Legend loves LPL, Legend loves lulz, and LPL loves legend lulz. So, let's move on to the lullzy lulz of all that have been lulzed.

Exhibit A: "Hello, My Name Is Go 'Fruck' Yourself!"

Posted Image

LOL! Are you serious DangerSilent? You do it better? A word hasn't been invented on how idiotic your attitude is. Chester Bennington says hi... no wait, a little more on your level. Mike Shinoda? Not quite your level. Phoenix! Wait, he can still sing better than you. I got it. I found someone on your level!

Posted Image

Actually, I take it back. I still can't find someone on your level. Maybe you can call one of your bazillion connections and ask for William Hung.

Exhibit B: Lemm' Show You Some Of My Edumacation, Fool!

Posted Image

You know, sometimes it's people like you that make me want to kill myself and everyone around me, as violently as possible. So I'm guessing ALLLLLLL those people that voted for Alex can't hear music and don't have ears? Damn man. I voted for Alex. Last time I checked, I have two ears. Must be an illusion or something. I can swear, I'm looking in the mirror and I see two of them, unless my reflection is fucking with me. Just like you're fucking with us. My reflection is playing a joke on me. So I'm guessing DangerSilent is really just a troll sent to us by bazinga!. Now it all makes sense. P.S: I would love to see what would happen if Alex gets picked by all of Linkin Park. I would definitely like to see you back up your statement by saying that they can't hear music. You would make Legend laugh lots. Legend like laugh lots.

Exhibit C: My Name Is Danger Silent, And I Own YouTube, BITCH!

Posted Image

You pretty much called out all of YouTube on this. Man, that's as stupid as calling out /b/, because a large portion of /b/ is YouTube. Stupid! Stupid! How da fux can you be so arrogant? Did you type the rules out yourself? Why do you need exposure? Aren't you a BIG ASS BAND that just got back together? You have all these connections all over the land, hell, you're bigger than Linkin Park! Linkin Park needs exposure from you!

Exhibit D: CREATE-ACTIVITY

Posted Image

How is singing someones lyrics creative? You just pretty much took Mr. Shinodez spot and sang it with your voice. Yea, you didn't sign it exactly as Mike did, but I don't call that you being creative. Want to be creative? How about taking just the intstrumental, and writing your own lyrics, and THEN sing it. I'm sure you have the talent to do that, seeing you wrote 5 albums, toured all over, and were part of a big ass band, yo!

Exhibit E: CONNFFUUUUSSSIIING WHAT IS REEEAAAALLLL!

Posted Image

Man up pussy! Eye liner is for bitches! If you want to be hardcore, put on the reddest lipstick that you can find in your grandmothers makeup shoebox. You have quite an extensive list of accomplishments. I thought I would list mine aswell. At the age of 5, I ate my first Twinkie. Age 7, I had my first Twinkie sandwich, involving two twinkies, covering a layer of penut butter. Age 13, I made a Twinkie pyramid with my friends Fredrick. It took us 2,147 Twinkies in total, and took all my classmates (all 32 of them) to eat them in a whole day. We all were sick and puked Twinkie chilli. Age 18, I designed my own Twinkie product box and hung it up on my wall. Age 22, legally changed my last name to Seth Twinkie. Age 40, I now own Twinkie. I'm sorry my Twinkies are better than yours. I own it. P.S: Maybe all your haters keep stereotyping you and your girl, but one thing is for damn sure. You guys are too busy putting on each others makeup to realize you have completely contradicted yourself. Earlier you mentioned you WANTED to collaborate with LP, and now all of a sudden, you just like them and don't intend on collaborating? Damn man. Damn. I thought I was a little ruh-tard!

Exhibit F: Sucky Sucky For Me? No! Sucky Sucky for you!

Posted Image

This is by far the greatest thing I have ever read coming out from your ass... I mean mouth. You're BRIBING people to vote for you? What happened to your fanbase? All those people you know? Where did they all go? Man do you know how many people ALEX would bring in if he gave everyone In Coma if they voted for him? This is absurd, appalling, and damn right effing hilarious! You my friend, need to shut the fuck up (kindly)! You talk about everyone blowing Alex, yet you're blowing strangers to take their votes away from him and vote for you! I didn't know you go that way man. Your mother should be proud that you have sold yourself for some online votes. No matter how many strangers you blow, I honestly don't think you will jump from 11th place to first. People aren't that desperate for some sucking.

But now, if it was Zwier.z offering the sucking, I'm down. That's one sexy mother fucker.

DISCLAIMER: I am aware that I will most likely be banned for this post, but I don't care. Let this go down in LPL history, as the greatest ban farewell of all time.... of all time.

Legend, you truely are a legend. amazing post.

About the Legend post about DangerSilent and the way he makes the things in the contest, I can only say one thing and that is:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! You are a LEGEND this is the only thing I can say, I'm happy that you think like me about this fake/fraud guy, this crap of a person who has fallen into the contradiction and buying votes to try to win. No one is better than anyone, and Mike never admit a preference for the remix of someone, because that would not be ethical or logical for the contest, because I think they should be partial, until such time that the best remixes will be judged, and obviously the vote will be unanimous.-

EDIT: I voted for most of you guys :D

Edited by andros

i reallly deserve to make it to the top 30.. you can tell a lot of people are cheating the voting system... so many crappy songs up ahead of mine.. that practically have no work put into them :/

http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/23130

Well considering that your remix is too short and doesn't fit with the requirements set in the rules, I can't see you being in the top 30.

And no one deserves to be in any particular spot, they should have to earn it, and not have it be a popularity contest.

/my two cents

Damn it, holding on to a place in this contest is so hard! it's nerve racking every time i check! Does anyone have any ideas on where i can promote? I've tried absolutely everything i can to try and attract some people into voting but it doesn't seem good enough, i can't compete with the people who have thousands of friends voting for them!

Damn it, holding on to a place in this contest is so hard! it's nerve racking every time i check! Does anyone have any ideas on where i can promote? I've tried absolutely everything i can to try and attract some people into voting but it doesn't seem good enough, i can't compete with the people who have thousands of friends voting for them!

I FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY!

I went from #4 to #42 and nobody has any idea of how many remixes they'll be listening to. I can't compete with the support your regular LP remixers have, and most of the people that know my music are underground hip-hop heads....which isn't LP. It's frustrating...

I almost feel like cheating since it really doesn't mean that I'll win anyway. :(