8-Bit Rebellion Updates... NOW!

Nameless

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they should do their setlists like Metallica, they practice every song before they go on tour and change the set for every show.

i think Metallica never plays the same set again.

but the 3 setlists are also OK, but maybe change them also a little bit like they did 2007 with 'QWERTY' or 2008 with 'We Made It'.

can't wait for the release of 'Blackbirds' sounds sweet so far ;)

I sure would have loved blackbirds to be a song off the new album, so we could get an indication of how the album will sound..but oh well.

That's what I hoped too. I hope they keep that style for the upcoming album. I miss Mikes rapping on the tracks and the Fort-Minorish rapping in Blackbirds sounds awesome! ♥

Anyone who thinks the game has been delayed this whole time by LP is crazy. It all has to do with the game devolpers and Apple as well. My theory for the delay was that they wanted to have it ready for the Apple iPad and they may have fixed a few bugs along with maybe some more content. It'll be here soon enough. :)

Edited by Red_Zero

they should do their setlists like Metallica, they practice every song before they go on tour and change the set for every show.

i think Metallica never plays the same set again.

but the 3 setlists are also OK, but maybe change them also a little bit like they did 2007 with 'QWERTY' or 2008 with 'We Made It'.

can't wait for the release of 'Blackbirds' sounds sweet so far ;)

yeah, metallica do that, but i don't think that lp will ever do something like that. anyway they should play old songs medleys like metallica around 90'... :P so the hardcore fans could get what they want, and the band can play their singles just as they want lol...

Anyone who thinks the game has been delayed this whole time by LP is crazy. It all has to do with the game devolpers and Apple as well. My theory for the delay was that they wanted to have it ready for the Apple iPad and they may have fixed a few bugs along with maybe some more content. It'll be here soon enough. :)

I completely agree. While they may not have an iPad version, they probably submitted it just in time for Saturday. I think it will be out next week after the iPad.

Everyone iPhone app is automaticly iPad ready, i don't see how this delays the game in any way.

Everyone iPhone app is automaticly iPad ready, i don't see how this delays the game in any way.

Ok was unaware of that. But the other things make the most sense then. Then again it could just be a lanch App for the iPad. Don't think we will ever know. But it's coming and I can't wait. :)

I like how you put my song in the jokey encore :P Just kidding.

Haha :P, I actually wouldn't mind if they tried a cover of In Circles. I was listening to In Circles a lot last night. That song is so damn awesome. I'm thinking of buying the instrumental from Itunes just so I can sing to it and maybe do something else. It's definitely one of my favs from you along with Flaws and Failings and a couple others.

Well Well Well.........This is quite interesting.......March has almost ended but still 'this' month must mean march ( i want to believe that it's march). But its quite impossible keeping in mind that only 1 day is left for the month to end. And Mike making the announcemnet today, it is almost stupid to believe that tha game would release tomorrow. So this means that M was just being ignorant or he has lost track of time (Is he so engrossed in making the new record??) . So I think the game will be out in later part of april only (sob!!). Till then wait!!!! uhhh...i hate it!!!!

Well Well Well.........This is quite interesting.......March has almost ended but still 'this' month must mean march ( i want to believe that it's march). But its quite impossible keeping in mind that only 1 day is left for the month to end. And Mike making the announcemnet today, it is almost stupid to believe that tha game would release tomorrow. So this means that M was just being ignorant or he has lost track of time (Is he so engrossed in making the new record??) . So I think the game will be out in later part of april only (sob!!). Till then wait!!!! uhhh...i hate it!!!!

He obviously meant later in April.

I don't get it though, first they said January then they delayed it and nows it at April. I mean thats ridiculous, for such a minor game I wouldn't think it would be delayed by 3 months.

I think it will be worth it in the end though, fingers crossed.

I don't get it though, first they said January then they delayed it and nows it at April. I mean thats ridiculous, for such a minor game I wouldn't think it would be delayed by 3 months.

I think it will be worth it in the end though, fingers crossed.

This is far from a "minor game," it's been in development for over a year and is essentially a full-blown MMORPG in mobile format.

A full blown MMORPG in mobile format? A full blown? Have you played an MMORPG?

While it isn't full blown in the sense that you don't kill monsters, do a delivery mission, kill the boss, and repeat over and over and over, its full blown in the sense that its social, you see everyone that is playing, and its a game. fits with the dynamics of an mmorpg, just a bit more social and less of doing the same thing over and over, with harder monsters and different mission names.

LPjahova808, I understand what your saying, but for Astat to call it far from a minor game, but a full blown MMORPG, is more taking things out of the part then my assertion. Regardless, its not even a definition war, as much as a poor statement. World of Warcraft is a full blown MMORPG, 8-Bit Rebellion is not.

Anyways, I'm not one to get caught up in forum debates, just couldn't resist that assertion.

True.

Back on the song for a moment, it still has potential to have home "heavier" rock.

EDIT: I also am sure that this will come with a free download with the game whilst those who do not buy the game will have to pay separately. This is because I don't think it would only be available in the game.

Edited by TakeAllThatWeCan