8-Bit Rebellion Updates... NOW!

Nameless

But it blows me away at how something like Leave Out All The Rest could beat out Across The Line (wtf awesome fucking song) or this. Hmm.

mark i think this is rather easy to answer... they wanted to try different things and have an album totally different from the ones before. i guess in that way, putting loatr makes more sense than this new song =O. well at least i can understand it that way... but the band is making those songs make their way to the fans in some other releases =P so they couldn't blame :P

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know a youtube video that shows the 6th string song?

Yes, I've just uploaded it. Blackbirds = 6th String Song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFx1h2HG1Vk

I have a feeling that this was another old demo that they rewrote for the game - like they rewrote Not Alone for Haiti. I don't think they recorded it in 2007, because this definately sounds like to me what the new Linkin Park style is.

Edited by DJIntensity

The song sounds great! Haven't heard a lot of Mike rapping in a while, but you can definitely hear that FM vibe in this sample.

I will definitely be buying this for my Touch, whenever it comes out.

Edited by Spin

The song sounds great! Haven't heard a lot of Mike rapping in a while, but you can definitely hear that FM vibe in this sample.

I will definitely be buying this for my Touch, whenever it comes out.

For sure.

That looks fucking awesome! Im actually impressed! 8-Bit FTW! Lol, was that also an 8-Bit version of OSC i heard? Dude if there's 8-Bit versions of songs someone has got to rip them for us non iPod Touch/iPhone users lol

I had a go at the lyrics myself, this is what I got.

the blood goes thin

the fever stings

and i shake from the hell that habits bring

lay the sick ones down

the bells will ring

put pennies on eyes

let the dead man sing

blackbirds following me

i cant/keep - - - - - - -

Also, in the menu of all the music there is a button on the top right saying "iTunes". Unlocking will out the new song on that menu list so maybe it will be available on iTunes. Hopefully you get what I mean.

Edited by TakeAllThatWeCan

Listen to the annoucement......""play through the game to find "lost" Linkin Park songs""....lost from MTM. Defo the 6th String song. I have a feeling this won't be "GREAT" but an...ok B side. Sorry. There's a reason it got voted off the album.

*waits for loads of LP fans to burn him*

the game looks nice to me and i like that all LP songs are inside the game :D

and the new songs sounds amazing to me. so only one more month.

it's like mike told us! if he is right two month from the release we will get the single which means end of june/beginnig july sounds sweet to me :D

Edited by SpikeMinoda