8-Bit Rebellion Updates... NOW!

Nameless

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome news. Very, very awesome. The game really looks spectacular, a lot better than I was expecting. And Blackbird just sounds downright nasty. Mike rapping again just puts a smile on my face. Not to mention, we get 8-Bit versions of some songs. ;)

Edited by ProjektCharlotte

No doubt that this is the 6th strings song. Holy crap, we're actually getting it. O_O @ why Rick or LP would cut a song with rapping from MTM. Sounds dope, can't wait to hear the whole thing. April will be a great month. 10 Years + Linkin Park = music orgy, god damn.

2 MTM b-sides and one b-side that was finished later.

This is epic.

But it blows me away at how something like Leave Out All The Rest could beat out Across The Line (wtf awesome fucking song) or this. Hmm.

If you jailbreak it, it's totally worth it. There's so many great games and apps.

Jailbreaking an Iphone/Ipod Touch is...awesome =), I don't know why Apple cannot realize that their apps on app store is almost boring =).

8-bit rebellion, sooner or later...the apps will be cracked....

No doubt that this is the 6th strings song. Holy crap, we're actually getting it. O_O @ why Rick or LP would cut a song with rapping from MTM. Sounds dope, can't wait to hear the whole thing. April will be a great month. 10 Years + Linkin Park = music orgy, god damn.

2 MTM b-sides and one b-side that was finished later.

This is epic.

But it blows me away at how something like Leave Out All The Rest could beat out Across The Line (wtf awesome fucking song) or this. Hmm.

can't forget Mike's feature on the new Cypress hill album :)

Cannot wait until this game is released, it is totally different to what I thought it would be though. Buts thats a good thing.

The new song sounds like a kick ass song. Stoked!

Although it doesn't sound like they recorded it recently and on that poster sort of thing it says "previously".

Edited by TakeAllThatWeCan

Watching frame by frame, seems we'll get the 8-Bit version of

• One Step Closer
  • New Divide
  • In The End
  • Crawling
  • QWERTY
  • Hands Held High
  • Faint
  • No More Sorrow
But the player stopped scrolling the playlist in the middle of it, so, who knows :D

[..] leaving the mikeshinoda.com watermarks on the GXS pictures = fail.

It's obviously wanted to be in that way, or Artificial-Life put the pictures from Mike's blog for simplicity and convenience of time from both Shinoda and themselves