8-Bit Rebellion Updates... NOW!

Nameless

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering how the new setlist will look like... I know its just a dream but... imagine..

Not Alone

New Divide

Blackbrids

Across the Line

and Maybe 2-3 New Songs in their setlists...

THAT WOULD BE SICK

Sounds dope so far... Looking forward to checking the whole thing.

BTW, I was trying to figure out the beat and strings for this clip. Result is below:

http://www.4shared.com/file/250307396/9357...Blackbirds.html

I put the vocal sample over this instrumental, I hope it's not a problem for you "junior403". Please tell me when you don't want it Junior. Sry for my bad english^^ I am from germany. Here is the result: Its only a experiment:

I'm not saying that, but I am worried about how much are reduced the guitar parts in the last released songs - New Divide , Across the Line , Not Alone (None) ...

Not Alone had a guitar melody in the verses. You can actually hear it come in at 0:16. Just because it isn't distorted doesn't mean it isn't there. This song sounds great and has a full potential to be BAD ASS!

I'm not saying that, but I am worried about how much are reduced the guitar parts in the last released songs - New Divide , Across the Line , Not Alone (None) ...

There's plenty of guitar in New Divide, and the band has said that ND is no indication of the direction they're going in for the next record. And ATL and NA were MTM demos, they have nothing to do with how the new record will sound.

I'm wondering how the new setlist will look like... I know its just a dream but... imagine..

Not Alone

New Divide

Blackbrids

Across the Line

and Maybe 2-3 New Songs in their setlists...

THAT WOULD BE SICK

Holy sweet jesus I hope LP never plays Not Alone live. Please no, lol. Definitely not interested in seeing that one live. I believe it'd get really old after seeing it 2-3 times due to how repetitive/slow it is.

New Divide brings the place down live, that is a great great live track. I would predict that LP might even open with New Divide in 2010...it's really solid live. Chester will eventually get on par with the vocals but unless you're listening to a recording of it, I think you don't really notice that at all live.

Across The Line is one of my favorite LP tracks ever made. I'd love to hear it live but I think the chances of LP playing both Across The Line and Blackbirds live are slim due to the fact that they'll want to play all their previous singles and new songs live. Mike even said something in an LPU chat like that they need to play as many singles as possible live. Ouch, lol.

I think a nice setlist with a few singles from each album, a few new songs, a song from the HTEP, an LPU CD song and either ATL or Blackbirds would be cool. I WOULD say I'd support Not Alone replacing Numb or Somewhere I Belong in the setlist due to hearing those so many times live...BUT I think I would regret that after a few shows lol.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but at the end of the trailer when Blackbirds is playing, the screen that comes up saying that you unlocked the song, with the record on it says "Download" (on the record...about 1:33 in the trailer). So it will probably be downloadable. Which also means it will be all over Youtube eventually (for those of us who don't have an iProduct).

I don't know if anyone noticed, but at the end of the trailer when Blackbirds is playing, the screen that comes up saying that you unlocked the song, with the record on it says "Download" (on the record...about 1:33 in the trailer). So it will probably be downloadable. Which also means it will be all over Youtube eventually (for those of us who don't have an iProduct).

I saw that but I didn't bother trying to get a screenshot.

I wonder about the date. On Mike's blog post, he just said it was coming out soon. He didn't say anything about April 30th. Maybe he just doesn't know about it but I wonder if IGN got that date from the developer. Does anyone know for sure 100% whether April 30th is the correct date? I guess it's good to know it most likely won't come out any later than that but it's going to suck waiting a month if it's correct. There's always that chance though that the song could leak before the release date.

I think a nice setlist with a few singles from each album, a few new songs, a song from the HTEP, an LPU CD song and either ATL or Blackbirds would be cool. I WOULD say I'd support Not Alone replacing Numb or Somewhere I Belong in the setlist due to hearing those so many times live...BUT I think I would regret that after a few shows lol.

I think LP would solve a lot of the fans' problems if they extended the setlist from 2010 on. The setlists have gradually increased in songs with each album release so I think they can pull it off. Like somewhere around 25 tracks each show. That's enough room for the 16 singles plus songs from the new album, fan favorites, and maybe some random surprises each show. I saw Pearl Jam at the Wachovia Spectrum when they closed it out. On friday they played 31 songs and on saturday they played 41. Now I'm not saying they should make the list that long or even could cause I'm sure that's pushing Chester's voice too far, but I think my 25 song limit is fair. I think Not Alone should be saved for special events cause that song is just too specific for one of their live shows. I honestly wouldn't want it to replace anything they've played over the years. I'd love to hear a lot of Hybrid Theory this year with its anniversary coming up, but that'll be on them. Basically all I want is more than a 3 setlist tour. I know they have to program a lot of their songs ahead of time for Joe and etc but with the success they had and will continue to have I'm sure they can afford to find a way to program all of their songs into their live equipment so they can surprise us with every show they have for now on. It might be a little much but hey I can dream lol

Since everyone is talking about tours and setlists now, I'm going to give my sexy dream set list. If I had control over the band, I would have them do an underground tour consisting of this setlist:

1. She Couldn't

2. Across The Line

3. Not Alone (just a one time thing maybe)

4. No Roads Left (still dreaming)

5. Reading My Eyes

6. Blackbirds

7. High Voltage

8. Carousel

9. Hardly Breathe (with Mike doing the rapping parts)

10. Dedicated

11. Easier To Run

12. Nobody's Listening

-----Encore----

1. You Ain't Gotsta Gotsta

2. 26 Lettaz In Da Alphabet

3. The Wizard Song (lmao)

4. In Circles (Razor Red Noise cover)

5. In Between blending into Mike doing Rihanna Umbrella cover blending into Michael Jackson Beat It cover

Ok, I was joking about some of these selections but this would be a hilarious and awesome tour.

25 songs is pushing it for Chester, take into the account of what type of songs they are, and how they effect his voice. along with the fact of how many venues they will be touring to. So throw in Time change affect on body, always on the go, rehearsing etc. Don't count on it is what i'm basically saying lol.

I would like to see LP do a small venue for a change, but they are much to commercial for that now i guess.

Edited by FaiNt