8-Bit Rebellion Updates... NOW!

Nameless

From LPU's Twitter:

• A little blackbird told me more info on 8-Bit Rebellion would be coming later today...

Posted Image

Update: HERE's the trailer of the video game... with a nasty preview of the exclusive song featured, called.. BLACKBIRDS!

on YouTube

Blackbirds Sample (.MP3, 700K) Thanks linkingabo!

Trailer Downloads High|Low Quality

The track is clearly the "Sixth String Song" from the MTM recording session.

From the IGN Page:

• Linkin Park: 8-bit Rebellion
  • Publisher: Artificial Life
  • Release Date: April 30, 2010
Also the Artificial-Life website has been updated with a page dedicated to the game, check it out HERE (more details coming soon)

Announcement by Mike on MS.com:

Hi Everyone,

My bandmates and I are thrilled to announce our game, “Linkin Park 8 Bit Rebellion,” will finally be out late this month for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. In the game, you’ll battle enemies and solve mysteries in order to stop an evil corporation’s mass-brainwashing campaign. Here’s some other stuff you’ll find:

- an 8 Bit version of each member of Linkin Park

- new 8 Bit versions of some of our most popular songs

- characters and art designed by the band

- a brand new Linkin Park song, entitled “Blackbirds,” waiting for you at the end.

Besides being being the first game to contain a new, exclusive LP track, this game is a “first” in other ways: it’s the first massively multiplayer music artist app, our first game, and will be in the first wave of games designed for the iPad.

Look out for it later in the month, and feel free to tell some friends.

Thanks,

-Mike

By "later this month" he obviously means April, lol.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha how about they just release it!

Cant wait to hear what they say, I'm one of those people actually waiting for the song AND the game itself.

Your'e not alone brother lol. I've been waiting for any kind of QUOTE ON QUOTE "LP" news for almost the past 2 weeks lmao...it should be about time that they release the game already....those freakin perfectionists!!! but still I do believe the hold-up was because they also wanted to release the game for the new I-Pad coming soon as well :D

Your'e not alone brother lol. I've been waiting for any kind of QUOTE ON QUOTE "LP" news for almost the past 2 weeks lmao...it should be about time that they release the game already....those freakin perfectionists!!! but still I do believe the hold-up was because they also wanted to release the game for the new I-Pad coming soon as well :D

that would be "quote unquote"

I hope it's something regarding the release date...the game was supposed to be released in January! If it's not the release date, I bet it's probably just info on what the game is about or something but more detailed than what we already know, which would be kind of lame.

I hope it's something regarding the release date...the game was supposed to be released in January! If it's not the release date, I bet it's probably just info on what the game is about or something but more detailed than what we already know, which would be kind of lame.

Amen to that brother.

I can't imagine that they wouldn't give us a release date after all this waiting and all this talk after Mike saying "Lulz, just a couple more weeks" back in January. I seriously doubt that this is true but I remember reading on another LP fansite (can't remember which one) that the game would be coming out this month according to some anonymous source. I guess we'll find out soon whether it will be coming out in the next 5 days.