NEW LINKIN PARK!

hahninator

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice song, the compilation is just ok, not of my kind, but they had a good intention

I have to admit, the only songs that I really like from the compilation are obviously Not Alone but also the Kenna and Hoobastank tracks are decent too.

I personally think this is one of the best 'slow' LP songs. The did a great job on this and it is for a really great cause. For the person who said it was Chester (ft. M. Shinoda and J. Hahn), you are so wrong. The entire band is all over this entire track. Chester and Mikes vocals. Joe's samples at the beginning, bridge, and outro. Dave's soothing bass through the entire song. Brad is playing a clean guitar loop through the ENTIRE song in the background. Rob's amazing drumming as always. For 'slow' LP, can't get much better than this.

Edited by LPFreak64

One of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard from LP. It's... don't know what to say. The vocals are awesome. The lyrics are awesome. Everything's awesome. Absolutely fits the cause, the idea, the album. Linkin Park are unique - not many bands would do that. Really proud to be a Linkin Park's fan.

i heard that the song was the worst by all a7x fans. they say that any one could write abetter song.

oh let me guess..they want hardcore metal bla bla stuff..oh yes right because metal songs are perfect for these situations.It makes a lot of sense chester screaming support lyrics under heavy distortion guitar..give us a break

Brad is playing a clean guitar loop through the ENTIRE song in the background. Brad's amazing drumming as always. For 'slow' LP, can't get much better than this.

Lolz Me thinks you mean Rob.. But i agree, it's always nice to hear something entirely different, it opens your mind into what else they have planned for this upcoming album, but then again one cant judge one only one or two songs..lol Heck if LP Debuted "Little things give you away" first and then broke out "Leav eout all the rest" you'd think LP has gone soft..lol

But Linkin Park can be decieving.. QWERTY and "No More Sorrow" sound more like Old School LP. But alas LP must always adapt to change as our tastes grow different as we grow older..lol Either way change or no change Linkin Park is a wonderful band with kick ass music

this Song is something that was created by the band, and yet it's something we can all relate to. thats why i love LP they make music to relate to the fans.

Edited by Orcalinkinpark

One of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard from LP. It's... don't know what to say. The vocals are awesome. The lyrics are awesome. Everything's awesome. Absolutely fits the cause, the idea, the album. Linkin Park are unique - not many bands would do that. Really proud to be a Linkin Park's fan.

Im totally agree, i fell the same thing...

The song is amazing, I swear I've listened to it over 20 times already, I'm really impressed. I'm wondering if it's a MTM b-side or made specifically for the Haiti relief.

It's gotta be an entirely new song, not a b-side.

The lyrics are clearly about people who have been through some sort of disaster, and with the whole electronic loop/keyboard feel of the music, there's no doubt in my mind this is a song that was made recently.