NEW LINKIN PARK!

hahninator

Mike's latest blog posts:

"Music for Relief has brought together an incredible album of artists who have all generously donated original songs to support the Haiti relief effort. Artists include: ALANIS MORISSETTE, THE ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS, DAVE MATTHEWS BAND, ENRIQUE IGLESIAS, HOOBASTANK, KENNA, LINKIN PARK, LUPE FIASCO, PETER GABRIEL AND SLASH.

I was a part of three of the songs. One is a BRAND NEW LINKIN PARK SONG called “Not Alone.” The second is by LUPE FIASCO and KENNA called “Resurrection.” The third is a track that KENNA and I did a while back but was never released, called “Never Let Me Down.”"

Also:

"I will be on CNN’s “Larry King Live” on Tuesday, January 19 to talk about Music for Relief’s DOWNLOAD TO DONATE album and relief efforts in Haiti. Tune in to hear more about the project."

http://www.musicforrelief.org to DOWNLOAD TO DONATE. Lyrics for "Not Alone" can be found here.

We kindly ask you to NOT post a link to the song!

The Lupe Fiasco track "Resurrection" is currently not posted, but LP management knows about the issue and will upload it soon; thanks for the patience. What do you guys think of "Not Alone"?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike's latest blog posts:

"Music for Relief has brought together an incredible album of artists who have all generously donated original songs to support the Haiti relief effort. Artists include: ALANIS MORISSETTE, THE ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS, DAVE MATTHEWS BAND, ENRIQUE IGLESIAS, HOOBASTANK, KENNA, LINKIN PARK, LUPE FIASCO, PETER GABRIEL AND SLASH.

I was a part of three of the songs. One is a BRAND NEW LINKIN PARK SONG called “Not Alone.” The second is by LUPE FIASCO and KENNA called “Resurrection.” The third is a track that KENNA and I did a while back but was never released, called “Never Let Me Down.”"

Also:

"I will be on CNN’s “Larry King Live” on Tuesday, January 19 to talk about Music for Relief’s DOWNLOAD TO DONATE album and relief efforts in Haiti. Tune in to hear more about the project."

http://www.musicforrelief.org to DOWNLOAD TO DONATE.

HELL YES.

as i said in the other thread: :D :D :D

this is just awesome news

too bad that a disaster needs to happen to get brand new music.

now all that we need is a release date, must be this week.

In on LP.com beta site under the poster for "Download to Donate" it says JANUARY 19TH 2010.

There's your answer.