• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im having probs dwnloading the fucking album

it starts then stop lol

anyways anybody donated? - once ive dwnloaded it ill donate £5 - £10

edit - i got it working

This was happening to me, did you just keep on trying or did you do something?

new song is beautiful. linkin park is the f*cking best.

but what the hell, did they forgot to put up lupe's track????? what a shame

LP management said the problem will be handled shortly. They are aware of it. "Resurrection" will be included in the file soon they said.

Just done my (small :( ) donation ... the new song is amazingly "new" ... but I still can't get too excited because it's like being hypocrit to me ... thousands of people died and many thousands are suffering so ... I'd like to stay calm and focused on the Relief.

Anyway ... the song is magic ;)

Woah, great song! The bridge reminds me of the bridge from She Couldn't, but it really fits perfectly.

Thank You Linkin Park :)

The song as a whole kind of reminds me of She Couldn't.

No offense meant toward Not Alone, I like it quite a bit, but I think the Kenna track on this compilation is better. AWESOME song.

Does anyone know where is 'Resurrection' by Fiasco and Kenna? :D

Oh. Never Let Me Down's intro is quite similar with a Mike's VMA unreleased score.

no infos known yet!! but check the main post!!! it will be added shortly to the download, the problem is known already^^

Oh yeah. Didn't see that :D

Hope we can hear it ASAP.

yeah i like to hear it also ASAP, but we just have to sit back and wait^^

WTF i downloaded the album and Not Alone is not in it. what's going on??

thats realy strange, normally only the Lupe Fiasco song is missing!!!!

Ahh, this sucks I have to wait 2 more hours before I can donate and download, I'm at school right now, and even if I wanted to download it now the download speed is ridiculously slow.

But I have listened to the songs and my favourite is "never let me down" but "not alone" is really good too. And I can't wait to hear Lupe's track. Do you think Mike is rapping on it or only production?

WOW! :blink: Not reading through this thread and having my opinion fully untainted by them; i would say: The new song is...I don't know how to describe it properly. All i can say is; it is definetly not what comes to mind when i think of Linkin Park. Chester's singing is reminiscent of "Valentine's Day." The music i won't even try to decipher as i don't have as good a ear to figure it out. But i am really enjoying the beats and spacey feel it has. It is most certainly the most different I've heard them. And people said MTM was very different.

I know a bunch of people are going to jump on it immediately for the fact that it is the most out of orbit from the sound of the past Linkin Park that we know.

Regardless, it is a very magical song. I am curious though to know when this song was written. I would guess it is from the MTM era since it has that "Valentine's Day" tone to it even though they are completely different songs.

The song independent from what the history of LP is a complete 4.5 stars out of 5. It is the only way to listen to the song in my opinion with your judgement being clouded. :lol:

Is anyone else having trouble putting the songs on an ipod?

EDIT: Some of these songs are so out of place, Never Let Me Down and The Wind Blows shouldn't be on this IMO

yeah i couldnt stick the song into itunes.... converted it once and it went in perfectly

thats realy strange, normally only the Lupe Fiasco song is missing!!!!

it's fixed.I gave my email again and the second time all tracks were in. :)

the album is awesome as a whole! really nice effort!

EDIT: anyone got the cover of the album?

Edited by VavourasLP