NEW LINKIN PARK!

hahninator

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is like Lady Gaga synths+HipHop beat and Little Boxes Cover where Chester "sings"...

You are soo misguided...Linkin Park have made songs like that,and used synths like that long before Lady Gaga. Go listen to My December or She Couldn't...Electronica synths are not Lady Gaga synths...but that's what you get if MTV is on your TV all day.

Edited by VavourasLP

**** -> Astat

What a stupid comment... For wich reason could you decide wich are the worst songs of LP? I know you're a big fan of LP, but who cares? People have different taste in music, and your judgement about those songs is only YOUR judgement.

thread winner. Now it was about time someone said that.

The song is average, but to me, the most important thing is the help brought to Haiti....I mean...If LP has given us "Not alone" without any goal (just for releasing a new song), I don't know if I would still like it...

Anyway, if this song is an indication of what is to come in the next album (I don't think so, but who know?), I'd be fucking disappointed. This isn't even rock...Not that I'm an hardcore fan "stupidly hoping" for a come back to Nu Metal, but a record with only songs like this would be boring as hell. And it would turn into a complete disaster live (Just imagine the setlist: One Step Closer/ 6-8 sotf songs from new album/ The soft songs from MTM/ Faint....lol)

I like a lot of genres in music (from metal to pop, from rock to hip hop, from blues to electronica...) but too much of a genre is too much. And we already have a pop/alternative album (MTM)...

**** -> Astat

What a stupid comment... For wich reason could you decide wich are the worst songs of LP? I know you're a big fan of LP, but who cares? People have different taste in music, and your judgement about those songs is only YOUR judgement.

Back to this for a second, I agree.

Nice vocals by Chester. Not so sure about the lyrics.

"Mother Maria" by Slash and Beth is a great great song.

The rest of the songs are definitely not worth listening to ever again.

LOL. I agree, Mother Maria is amazing. Slash's album will be so good. I really really hope Chester is on it somehow.