NEW LINKIN PARK!

hahninator

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have to deni it^^ shadow of the day is the workst lp song xD

i love the new song so much!! it's perfect for the CD!!

Shadow of the Day is brutal compared to this one.

This is like Lady Gaga synths+HipHop beat and Little Boxes Cover where Chester "sings"...

I've lost all my respect for Chester.

Mike, please save Linkin Park

Hey MAN ! just Cool ....

Chester ....& LP made this Song Just for a REASON ....

this means nothing ....

I've lost all my respect for Chester = for what ?

CHESTER is one of the Best .... ALL singers of a Hight LEVEL sing E V E R Y T H I N G ....

CHESTER IS COOL ..... ;)

----

HOPE NEW LINKIN PARK ALBUM ROCKS .... ;)

Edited by lplfan

Pretty awesome song. Given the situation and the fact that it was for MFR, I expected it to be a very different song. It was probably even more different to me than New Divide was. I personally thought New Divide was different and more mainstream than anything they had done before. This song shocked me even more though. What I really love about this song is the instrumentals and what Hahn is doing. The vocals though do remind me a tiny bit of She Couldn't and Valentine's Day. Definitely not their best song but it doesn't matter. They weren't aiming to make the best song. It's a good song and it fits the current times perfectly. Just a sweet beautiful song to pay tribute to a tragic event and the people who were involved with it.

In terms of what this song means for how the new album will sound, it means about as much to me as New Divide did. In other words, almost nothing. New Divide was a kick ass song for one of the biggest movies of the year. And this song is a song for one of the most tragic events of the new year. I really don't think this song or New Divide is an indication of what the new album might sound like. If the new album does follow this kind of trend though, I won't necessarily be disappointed.

Anyway, my appreciation for Linkin Park is growing even more. To me, No one has the right to complain anymore about how long the new album is taking or how long it might take. This isn't the same as when we had to wait for Minutes to Midnight. We've now had Lockjaw, New Divide, the best LPU CD in the history of the LPU with Across The Line, Not Alone, and we are getting a new song from the game. And to be honest, I still believe that we are going to get the new album quicker than we got M2M. Probably in the next 6-8 months. We've now got two different songs because of natural disasters. I'm not hoping for more natural disasters or anything but new Linkin Park songs are definitely not a bad thing.

Edited by LinkinParkHotspur

Pretty awesome song. Given the situation and the fact that it was for MFR, I expected it to be a very different song. And it was very different to me. Probably even more different to me than New Divide was. I personally thought New Divide was different and more mainstream than anything they had done before. This song shocked me even more though. What I really love about this song is the instrumentals and what Hahn is doing. The vocals though do remind me a tiny bit of She Couldn't and Valentine's Day. Definitely not their best song but it doesn't matter. They weren't aiming to make the best song. It's a good song and it fits the current times perfectly. Just a sweet beautiful song to pay tribute to a tragic event and the people who were involved with it.

In terms of what this song means for how the new album will sound, it means about as much to me as New Divide did. In other words, almost nothing. New Divide was a kick ass song for one of the biggest movies of the year. And this song is a song for one of the most tragic events of the new year. I really don't think this song or New Divide is an indication of what the new album might sound like. If the new album does follow this kind of trend though, I won't necessarily be disappointed.

Anyway, my appreciation for Linkin Park is growing even more. To me, No one has the right to complain anymore about how long the new album is taking or how long it might take. This isn't the same as when we had to wait for Minutes to Midnight. We've now had Lockjaw, New Divide, the best LPU CD in the history of the LPU with Across The Line, Not Alone, and we are getting a new song from the game. And to be honest, I still believe that we are going to get the new album quicker than we got M2M. Probably in the next 6-8 months. I actually feel really bad because we've now got two different songs because of natural disasters. I'm not hoping for more natural disasters or anything but new Linkin Park songs are definitely not a bad thing.

very nice post :D have to agree totally with you!!!